Chapter 12: The fall of Dio
210 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: The fall of Dio

In the castle of Wind Knights Lot, Dio could be seen putting JoJo in a bed of roses.

“Everybody get out!” Dio said, touching JoJo’s frozen face.

“Yes, lord Dio,” they said, silently disappearing from the room.

After a while, Dio’s left hand moved down from JoJo’s face to her chest.

“Anna, it’s time for us to have fun,” Dio said as fire suddenly appeared in his left arm and touched JoJo’s head with his right arm.

Passion spread outwards filling the whole room with JoJo unaware of what Dio is doing to her body

After the temperature of the room has risen greatly, Dio froze JoJo back into ice again except her abdomen.

‘Heh, I hope this plan of mine is useless and will never be used,’ Dio thought, freezing the bed of roses into ice.

“Have a good night sleep my partner,” he said, smiling at the thought of what he just did.

Walking out of the room he remembered that there was another young girl that he caught tonight.

‘She’s not as good as Anna, I’ll play with her a bit and dispose of her,’ Dio thought as he ordered his servants to take care JoJo

Walking towards another room, Dio saw the young girl being watched by his chimeras and sat down on a fancy chair and faced the young girl as the monkey chimera laughed.

“Have you decided? Think about this,” Dio said, pulling out a closed red flower from JoJo’s bed of roses.

“Take this beautiful flower. Your youth is blooming like this flower. Consider this carefully, mademoiselle. If this blooms fully, it will only wither away. A shame, don’t you think?”

“She’s only sixteen! So sweet and innocent! Look at how full of delicious life energy she is, lord Dio!” The monkey chimera said, annoying Dio.

“Tch,” Dio said, as he kicked into the sky and stomped on it. Causing the young girl to look away.

“Those without manners aren’t fit to live. So, mademoiselle, I offer you a choice. Wouldn’t you like to enjoy your youth for all eternity? However, I Dio won’t force my friendship upon you, unlike some,” Dio said, walking towards the young girl.

“You monster,” the young girl said, looking away from Dio.

“What’s that you said?” Dio asked, getting closer to the girl.

Unable to take it anymore, the girl’s fear turned into anger as she slapped Dio with all of her strength.

“You’re just a damned monster!” she said.

Licking the blood coming out of his mouth. Dio silently holds in his anger as he drained the life of the flower in his hand and let it fall.

“I already have partner anyways.”

Standing up, Dio retreated as green fluid rain down on the girl from above.

“Ehh, although we will soon part, let me introduce my companion,” he said as a tall monster with a sack on its head and a hole where he fell in front of the girl.

Looking at the girl through a single hole on the sack, the monster’s sack started to protrude as if multiple small hands are trying to escape from the sack.

“This is the dreaded Doobie. Since I Dio am not your taste, you might enjoy his company,” he said, opening the door behind him.

“Bye, mademoiselle.”

When the door closed, Dio could hear the girl’s scream.

‘How could a human dare defy me like that!’ Dio thought angrily as he walked towards JoJo’s room again.

‘Now that no one could threaten me. I should relax as I admire the moon with my partner,’ Dio thought.

Going inside JoJo’s room. Dio took JoJo’s whole bed and took it towards the balcony.

“Anna, I hope you appreciate what I did for you,” he said, setting the bed in the middle of the room.

“Sooner or later you will realize in our long life that we are above humans. They are nothing but our food and our pet,” he said, looking out of the window.

As Dio planned for the future, the door suddenly opened and surprised Dio.

“I’m back from hell, Dio,” Jonathan said as he noticed JoJo in the center of the room and looked back at his group behind him

Seeing Jonathan’s looking at them. Dire, Straizo, Tonpetty, and Speedwagon understood once they saw the frozen person on the bed of roses in the middle of the room

“Still alive, Jonathan? I suppose that means you’ve defeated my two knights,” he said, turning around as his zombies appeared behind him.

“lord Dio, we await your order to eliminate him!”

“I’ll let my fangs make an impression on him!”

“Dio!” Jonathan said, afraid that Dio would escape.

“No. This one…this one I Dio will handle personally.”

“Allow me to be frank, Jonathan,” he said, pointing at Jonathan. “I don’t have to do this personally. We were raised in the same house. Making you undead does not please me. That’s why I left this job to my knights. But in the end, I underestimated you. Seeing you alive make me realize that I Dio am too soft of an emperor. Now I will kill you without a hint of hesitation!”

“Same here. I feel no guilt for killing you!” Jonathan said, raising his fist.

“By the way, what happened to that dapper mustachioed gentleman you were with? Did he run off?” Dio said, angering Jonathan.

“Dio, I must express my feelings. This shames me as a gentleman, but truth to be told, I, Jonathan Joestar, will kill you Dio to satisfy my anger!” Jonathan shouted as his fighting intent reached its peak.

“Come, Jonathan!” Dio said, getting into a fighting stance.

Seeing Dio preparing to fight, Jonathan walked forward but was stopped by Dire.

“Mr. Dire!”

“Jonathan, stand aside. I have the right to satisfy my anger first. Zeppeli was a companion through two decades of training,” he said, moving in front Jonathan

“Dio, I Dire will send you straight into the bowels of hell!”

“Wait! He has hidden abilities that you don’t know about!” Jonathan said.

Dire ignored Jonathan’s warning as he slowly walked forwards with as mirror images of himself started to come out of his body and slowly floated upwards.

“What an interesting walk. with enough training, humans can make themselves float on the air. But in just one night, I have gained power beyond any human guru,” he said, as Dire started to position himself for a diving kick.

“Wryyyyyy! You think you can beat I Dio with such slow movements?! Uryaaaaaaa!” he said, reaching for Dire’s legs with both of his hands.

When Dio caught Dire’s feet. Dire suddenly kicked Dio’s hand’s away in the opposite direction, causing Dio to be wide open.

“You fell for it, fool! Thunder Cross Split Attack!” Dire shouted as he crossed his palms into a cross pattern and attacked Dio.

But when the attack almost landed on Dio, Dire’s whole body except for his head is frozen, surprising the others.

“Useless! Useless! Useless!” Dio said, enjoying the surprise of the people around him.

“I can’t move,” Dire said.

“He’s been flash frozen! Dio vaporized the moisture in his body, turning his body into ice in an instant. Just like what he did to sister,” Jonathan exclaimed as he saw

“Bastard!” Dire said, powerless at the fact that his life is about to end.

“Weak! And Weak! You thought you would ever be able to touch me, fool?! You came here just die like a dog! I’ll give them all a good show!” he said, tightening his grip on Dire’s frozen feet

“D-Dire!”

“Stop!”

Straizo and Jonathan shouted to Dio, Dio didn’t listen and was about to break Dire, but something distracted him.

“Dio! If you kill that man, I will make sure you will explode!”

JoJo’s voice could be heard from the bed of roses in the center of the room beside Dio.

“How did you?!”

Looking to his right, he found out that JoJo is completely unfrozen while completely engulfed in flames except for her head.

“Do you think I didn’t know what you did to me when I was frozen, Dio?! When you unfroze my body, I coated my body in alcohol and then you froze me. causing my body to be covered in frozen alcohol and I simply light it with electricity on the place where you didn’t freeze,” JoJo explained as she Jumped at Dio.

Hearing JoJo’s explanation, Dio remembered the feeling when he was with JoJo.

‘That was alcohol?! I thought it was sweat from our activity. How could I be so stupid to think that we are the same as Humans,’ Dio thought as he used Dire’s frozen body to hit JoJo.

“Watch out sister!” Jonathan shouted as he ran forwards with the others soon following.

JoJo retreated as she threw the roses that she froze towards Dio’s eyes.

“You’re trying to save this Human huh?” he said, as he used Dire as a shield.

“Don’t worry about me! Kill Dio now!” Dire shouted, making Dio irritated.

“Shut up!”

“No!” Jonathan shouted as Dire’s frozen body shattered into pieces as Dire’s head fell to JoJo’s bed of roses where the ice melted from JoJo’s fire.

“Dio, It’s our fight! Leave everyone else out of this! Speedwagon!” Jonathan said, blocking in front of JoJo.

“Here!” Speedwagon said, throwing a sword towards Jonathan.

“Fine, JoJo. Once I kill you, I will take care of my partner,” Dio said, making JoJo disgusted.

‘How dare you!’ JoJo, thought as he extinguished the fire on her body, leaving her clothes half-ruined.

Suddenly when Dio is unprepared, a Hamon filled rose shot towards Dio’s right eye.

“Ugh”

The rose’s stem stabbed Dio’s eyes.

“Dire!” Straizo shouted, causing the other to look at the bed of roses where Dire’s head resided.

“A Hamon filled rose’s thorn’s do sting,” Dire said before his froze entirely and shattered.

“How…How Dare you scar my face?!” Dio said as he jumped back towards the balcony.

“You dare touch me with your Hamon filthier that frog urine?!” he said as he covered his right eye.

“You’ve pushed your luck too far! Now you’ll be a feast for my Zombies! They’ll gnaw the faces off your skulls!” he said as numerous Zombies started to appear everywhere.

‘There’s a great horde of them. Go, I will handle them for you,” Tonpetty said, preparing to fight off the zombie horde.

Nodding, Jonathan approached Dio with his sword and saw that JoJo also came forward.

“Don’t tell me to stand back little brother. That Dio did something that I will never forgive!” JoJo said, grabbing JoJo’s sword and let it cut her palm. Causing her blood to be smeared on the sword.

“What are you doing sister?!” Jonathan said before JoJo light the blood on fire.

“When I killed my father, my heart was broken. I drunk alcohol like there’s no tomorrow. But I never thought that my drunken stupor could be useful Haha,” JoJo said, making Jonathan’s heart to have mixed emotions.

“Maybe it’s father that’s helping from beyond the grave,” Jonathan said.

“Maybe, but now is not the time to talk about this,” JoJo said.

Seeing the two brother and sister talking, Dio felt the pressure and considering retreating.

JoJo started the fight by Jumping towards Dio with her fist on fire.

Dio blocked JoJo’s fist but was unable to block Jonathan who is attacking from his blind spot because of his injured right eye and cost him his right arm.

‘I can’t fight these two together! If it’s only Jonathan I can win’ Dio thought as he opened both of his eyes and stared at JoJo.

“Anna, you better be a good woman and stay away from men’s fight,” Dio said, as his eyes turned purple and a laser beam formed out of pressurized liquid came out of his eyes.

“Oh no!”

JoJo reacted by firing a fireball towards Dio’s face, but even though he’s on fire, he didn’t stop his attack.

“Jonathan back away!” JoJo shouted before she was cut in half by the laser from Dio’s eyes.

“I will go back and retrieve you later,” Dio said as he kicked JoJo’s body off the balcony. Resulting in JoJo falling off the cliff

“Sister!” Jonathan shouted, cutting Dio’s head from the top until the blade stopped at Dio’s abdomen.

Feeling the familiar feeling of gravity as she fell, JoJo braced for impact.

///

Reconnecting her body, JoJo stood up and looked up.

‘Dio, you will regret this.’ JoJo thought as she waited in anticipation for when Dio falls down.

And JoJo’s waiting paid off as Dio’s scream could be heard from above and soon enough JoJo jumped up and caught Dio’s head.

Landing on the ground, JoJo looked at Dio’s closed eyes.

“Dio, wakeup,” she softly said as she sent a current of electricity, waking Dio.

“A-Anna! You’re here,”

Opening his eyes, Dio saw JoJo holding him.

“Anna, remember what I did for you! I saved your life and made you beyond human!” Dio said, fear and concern could be heard from his voice.

“Dio, I won’t kill you. Fate has chosen you to live.”

“Really?! I knew that I can really on you. Ever since we're kids, I can always rely on you.”

“But even though I can’t kill you, I can delay Jonathan’s fate. You need a Joestar body and it just so happens that there’s a Joestar that’s unborn right here,” she said, patting her abdomen.

“What do you mean?” Dio asked, confused at JoJo’s words.

“Get ready for a one-hundred-year sleep, Dio,” she said, freezing Dio’s head instantly.

“Dio, I know that you loved your mother very much when you’re young. Although I can’t guarantee that I can provide with the same love that your mother gave you.”

Standing up, JoJo looked back and saw the Chinese man named Wang Chun.

“You serve me now,” JoJo said, beckoning Wang Chun

“Yes, lord Joanna,” he said, kneeling on one knee in front of JoJo.

“Find me a place to rest before the sunrise.”

“Yes, follow me, lord Joanna,” he said, leading the way.

‘I hope I don’t regret this,’ JoJo thought as she followed Wang Chun.

 

 

8