Chapter 13: 49 years
202 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: 49 years

In the carriage going to the Joestar manor. JoJo is discussing with Speedwagon and Jonathan

“Why would you need the mask, JoJo? That thing is too dangerous to not be destroyed,” he said, holding the mask tightly.

“Please Speedwagon, I need the mask to look for the cure. I don’t want the child inside me to grow up as a vampire,” she said, surprising Speedwagon and Jonathan

“Sister, you’re pregnant! It must be Dio that did it to you!”

“Don’t worry about it, Jonathan. I can delay the baby’s birth until I can cure myself and the baby.”

‘Curing means becoming the ultimate creature that is,’ JoJo thought as she.

“But, how could having the mask can help cure a vampire,” Speedwagon said, reluctant to give away the mask.

“To make a cure for something, you must first know what it is your curing. Please Speedwagon.”

“I believe in you, sister,” Jonathan said, making Speedwagon agree as well.

“Well if Jonathan agrees then here,” he said, giving the stone mask to JoJo.

Touching the stone mask, JoJo could feel the evil within it. Countless blood has been absorbed by this mask. numerous vampires and tragedies have caused by this mask.

‘I don’t know where to start studying this thing. I have to let the smart people study this,’ JoJo thought as she planned to build a medical cooperation.

Since the conversation, the matter of the vampire has passed.

Years of peace have passed, Jonathan married Erina and didn’t die. Speedwagon was still lucky and got rich. JoJo and Robert made multiple medical breakthroughs due to JoJo’s help also expanded into other business until a British multinational conglomerate with subsidiaries active in a variety of industries RR Corporation is born.

49 years later in the old house that Robert gave JoJo. a family of two could be seen eating on the dining table with one side has a mountain of food.

“Mom, next week I’m going to go with Joseph and Speedwagon on a plane,” a blond boy said, looking at his mother gulfing down a mountain of food.

Hearing the word plane and Joseph together caused the person that’s eating the food to suddenly choke.

“Dio, don’t go on a plane with Joseph. If you want to board a plane, I will arrange one for you later.”

The young 18-year-old boy and his mother are none other than Dio Joestar and Joanna Joestar.

Over the years, JoJo mastered her body to almost perfection. She changed her body bit by bit until her vampire features are almost nonexistent other than her weakness to sunlight. You could say that JoJo right now is a Human with superhuman strength, Super regeneration, and great body manipulation. Though JoJo still indulged herself with drinking certain people’s blood occasionally. Most of the people she didn’t drain them until they’re dead, but some that made JoJo angry didn’t get the same treatment.

“Why? Even though I don’t like that Joseph, but he dared me to go on a plane with him,” he said, slowly wiping his mouth with a napkin.

“Since when did you care about Joseph? As for the reason why, I don’t trust planes. It’s as simple as that,” JoJo said, making Dio more confused.

“Didn’t mother planned to take a plane with uncle Speedwagon tomorrow?” he said.

“Umm, that’s for business. I was forced to go by Speedwagon,” she said, drinking her tea.

“Mother, why didn’t you allow me on a plane with only Joseph? I didn’t specifically say that I want to go with Joseph. What if I want to go with only uncle Speedwagon and Joseph was there just to annoy me,” he said, earning a pinch on his cheeks from JoJo.

“Although I’m happy that my son is so smart, but I don’t like it when you question things that you’re not supposed to know,” she said, releasing her hands on Dio’s face.

Rubbing both of his cheeks, Dio felt humiliated, but the feeling disappeared after JoJo suddenly hugged him.

“Dio, be careful when you went on that plane with Joseph,” JoJo said, mustering her most motherly and loving voice.

‘Though I don’t believe Dio will Die, but it’s better to be prepared,’ she thought as she released Dio and take a close look at his face.

‘looks almost identical to Dio, he even has the three moles on his left ear,’ JoJo thought as she looked up at her 195 cm (6”5’) tall son.

“Mother, you worry too much. I’m going to my room,” Dio said, wondering why his mother is acting so bizarre.

Looking at Dio’s leaving back, JoJo continued to eat her meal. As she wondered about her concerns.

‘The plot for part 2 should be starting now. I think it’s time to use that now,’ she thought as she went to her bedroom.

In the fifty years she has been in this house, nothing really changed other than the ever more cramped basement due to her hobby.

Looking at the safe on the side of her bed. JoJo opened the safe and took out a mask with a socket on its forehead.

‘After 50 years of searching I still didn’t get the stand arrows, am I really fated to never find it?’ she thought as she closed the safe and put the mask away.

“It’s time to find Kars and get his blood,” she said, taking a suitcase that’s on top of the safe.

///

in the middle of the day, Speedwagon is meeting his old friends

“It’s been a while Speedwagon, how have you been?” Jonathan said, not changing much over the years other than his hair turning grey. The same could be said about Straizo, but can’t be said the same to the person under the black umbrella with a full-body dress covering all of her body.

“I hear you’ve been an oil tycoon in America now,” Straizo said, flattering Speedwagon.

“No, That’s an exaggeration. Jonathan, Straizo, both of you look as young as ever. But you Anna, you look like you have never aged at all. I can’t believe all of us are the same age as you,” Speedwagon said.

“The Stone mask does keep you forever young. Though I don’t want to become a monster like Dio. Sister if you outlived us. Please make sure our decedent remembers us,” Jonathan said.

“Don’t be like that Jonathan. I don’t want to think about your death right now,” JoJo said.

After the conversation, JoJo, Jonathan, Straizo, and Speedwagon took the plane to Mexico to see something that was discovered by a digging team founded by Speedwagon. That something is known only to those selected few.

“When you witness this, I think, no, I’m sure you’ll feel a chill. It’s frightful enough to make your hair stand on end. It’s even worse than the terror we faced 50 years ago with Dio,” Speedwagon said as the group entered a large chamber with a big pillar at the center

“This place is tremendous,” Straizo exclaimed.

“This is the reason why summoned all of you here,” Speedwagon said, shining the flashlight to the pillar.

“This is…the mask! There are so many of them!” Straizo shouted.

“Could this be the place where the stone mask is created? who is the man in that pillar? Could this be t carving be the creator of the stone mask?” Jonathan said.

“It’s not a carving. He has amino acids. He has cells. And although faint, he has the body heat and a pulse. This man is alive!” Speedwagon said. Making both Jonathan and Straizo tense.

“Do any of you know what is he exactly? How long has he been here? What are the masks for? Why is he here? None of that matters! We have one purpose here! I called all of you here to utterly destroy him utterly while he sleeps.”

“I think I know what this man is?” JoJo said, surprising all the others.

“If I’m not mistaken this is the same race as the person who created the stone mask.”

“What?! There isn’t only one person but a whole race!” Speedwagon said, making Jonathan and Straizo afraid.

They already struggled against one vampire. Not to mention the creators of vampires. But if it’s a whole race of them. They won’t stand a chance.

“Don’t worry. Their race is almost extinct due to a betrayal years ago. Now there’s only a few are left at this time,” She said, relieving the others.

“Sister, where did you know all of this?” Jonathan asked.

“I just know. Right now, we shouldn’t destroy this Pillar man. We should extract the information of his other kinsmen before we destroy him,” She said.

“No, That’s too dangerous! Who knows what this creature could do,” Speedwagon said, but Jonathan didn’t agree.

“We should Speedwagon. There’s no telling what would happen if the other pillar men awaken and kills more innocent people,” Jonathan said, agreeing with JoJo’s plan.

“No, I agree with Speedwagon. We shouldn’t let a monster like this to awaken,” Straizo said.

“How about we build a chamber to lock the pillar men in with UV light prepared for when that creature starts to attack. And I will also provide the blood for his awakening,” JoJo said, causing conflicts with the group to whenever to Awaken it or to destroy it.

In the end, Speedwagon agreed to Jonathan due to his Righteous reason, and the plan to awaken the pillar men has commenced.

 

8