Chapter 14: Tarot
233 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Tarot

As the chamber is being built inside the pillar men cave. Joseph and Dio are walking on the streets of New York with Erina.

“You must be kidding! you’ve never heard of this beverage?”

On the side of the road, a street vendor is talking to two English men with one having brown hair and the other Blond.

“Brother, you must be from England. A tourist?”

“I’ve just moved here with my grandpa and grandmother,” Joseph said.

“Oh, so the two of you just moved here.”

“Don’t lump me with Joseph Idiot. I was forced to come here,” Dio said, causing Joseph to turn around.

“Heh, of course, a spoiled brat like you don’t want to go out of your house. I bet that you agreed to come here because your mama isn’t home,” Joseph said as he turned around, not noticing the kid that sneakily went behind him.

“You!”

Dio was about to get angry, but after seeing the kid behind Joseph, Dio smiled.

“Joseph, did you even bring your wallet with you? Knowing you, I bet your wallet is not on your body.”

“Hey if you want to drink, you’ll have to pay. If you don’t have money get out of here,” the vendor said.

“Woah, don’t believe any of Dio’s words,” Joseph said as he took out his wallet.

But, when Dio took out the wallet. A boy suddenly grabbed Joseph’s wallet and ran.

Seeing the boy running to his direction, Dio did nothing as the boy escaped with his cousin’s wallet.

“Hey, English brother. He took your wallet! Go after him?"

“I’m not paying for you Joseph,” Dio said, calmly looking at Joseph.

“Sigh” Joseph sighed as he walked past Dio to chase after the thief.

Seeing the Joseph walking past him, Dio flipped a coin into the air.

‘If Joseph gets his wallet back, heads’ Dio thought as he caught the coin. Opening his hand Dio saw the number 3 on the coin.

“Interesting,” Dio said as he followed Joseph.

Meanwhile, the thief stopped running and entered an alleyway.

“Heh, what a fool! Stealing from him was a piece of cake!” the thief said before his clothes and head was grabbed from behind.

The person that grabbed the thief is a Police officer with an ugly fat face.

“Hehe, Hey, Smokey. Looks like I finally caught you red-handed!” the fat police officer said, as Smokey started to panic.

“Ahhhh!”

“You worthless street scum!” the fat police officer said as he smacked his baton behind Smokey’s head. Causing blood to come out as Smokey coughed.

Grabbing Smokey on his neck, the fat police officer pinned Smokey to the wall.

“I’ll make sure they lock you up for 20 years!”

“Wait, forgive me! I only pinched a wallet!” Smokey said, but the fat police officer didn’t care as he tightened his grip on Smokey.

“I hate all of you bottom-feeding kind! But I’m a nice guy. Bring me twenty dollars every week. Along with half of what you steal,” he said as he grabbed Smokey’s head. Tightening his grip after every word.

“Ummmm”

Suddenly someone’s voice could be heard outside the alley. Grabbing the attention of everyone as they looked at the one who spoke.

Looking at the person that spoke, the fat police officer noticed that this was the man that Smokey stole from.

“Oh, it’s the stooge that got robbed. I’m keeping your wallet as evidence,” he said as he showed Joseph his wallet and put it back on his pocket.

“Well, how should I put this? let’s see…That wallet was actually a gift to him to him, officer. So, I need you to let go of the wallet and the boy.” Joseph said, angering the fat police officer.

“What did you say?” the fat police officer said, not believing his ears.

“Like I said, it’s a gift. He’s a close friend of mine. Please let go of him,” he said.

“Huh, a close friend?”

Letting go of smokey, he walked towards Joseph while picking his nose.

Once the fat police officer is in front of Joseph, the man grabbed Joseph’s right shoulder and pulled out his left hand’s index finger from his nose.

“Don’t lie to me! you want to spend some time in the pen, huh? You bonehead!” he said as he smeared his booger on Joseph’s right cheek. Seeing the booger on Joseph’s face, the fat police officer and his friend to laugh.

“I’m curious. I don’t understand why you did that. What was the purpose behind it?” Joseph said, portraying the image of an innocent naïve foreigner.

“There’s no purpose! I do what I feel like, Idiot! If someone put a booger on your right cheek, then-

Before the fat police officer finished. A punch landed on his face. Causing several teeth to fall off

“You picked the wrong person to mess with, pig!” Joseph shouted, satisfied by the feeling of punching the arrogant pig.

Seeing his partner writhing on the ground, the thin police officer beside the fat police officer, hurriedly pointed a gun at Joseph.

Seeing the gun pointed at him, Joseph spat on the ground.

“Try to shoot me! But I’m warning you! When you pull that trigger, I’ll break your finger like a match!”

“Not from over there! I’ll blow your brains out!” he said as he slowly pulled the trigger on his gun.

Seeing the thin officer about to shoot, Dio from above the alley acted. Something came out of Dio’s neck.

‘go, Tarot,” Dio said in his mind.

A yellow serpent with a green heart embedded on its forehead with the size of a thumb and as long as an arm shot towards the thin officer below with inhuman speed.

The snake bit the thin police officer on the neck. Causing two small holes to appear.

‘Drain his luck, Tarot.’

All this took place in a split second.

Seeing the thin police officer about to shoot. Joseph's body started to light up in yellow as he channeled the energy of Hamon into the coca-cola in his hand that resulted in the pressure of the bottle to increase until the cap of the bottle shot towards the thin police officer’s trigger finger with enough power to snap to break it.

“Ahhhhhh!”

The man screamed as the cap broke his finger, causing him to fall back and slipped off the ground and his coincidently fell on the fat police officer’s head and collided. Causing the thin police officer to feel dizzy as he released his grip on his gun. The gun fell to the ground as it coincidently fell on a rock and fired. The bullet hits a pipe and ricocheted off of it and went towards the thin police officer and landed perfectly on his spine.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! my legs?! I can’t move my legs!” the thin police officer shouted as he convulsed on the ground.

“Amazing! How did you do it?” Smokey said in amazement as he saw a miracle happened.

“Well ummmmm!”

‘Although I didn’t plan for it to happen, I’ll just go with it,’ Joseph thought.

“Well, I’m just smart like that. Wait, oh no. I lost my temper again! Now I’m in serious trouble. Grandpa and Grandma will be furious!” he said as he realized what he just did.

Looking from above, Dio saw Joseph and the thief run away while silently retreating as well.

///

Stand Name: Tarot

Stand Master: Dio Joestar.

Stand Stats:

Power: D

Speed: A

Range: B

Durability: D

Development potential: B

Ability: has the ability to control luck to a certain extent and drain a person’s luck for a limited amount per day.

7