Chapter 15: Evil in Good
192 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: Evil in Good

Jumping on the roof, Dio slowly chased after Joseph while carrying his coin.

‘Will Joseph be in trouble this time?’ Dio said in his mind as he flips the coin into the air.

“I wonder how big his punishment is going to be?” he said, his lips slightly lifting to form a small smile.

However, his smile went away as he tripped over something fell. Trying to pull his body from falling, Dio accidentally bumped with his three-piece coin.

“What happened? How could I Dio be unlucky like this?” he said as he turned around to pick up his coin.

“Huh?”

Looking around he didn’t find his coin on the ground.

‘Damn, did someone steal it?’ Dio thought, getting anxious from potentially losing his favourite coin.

That three-piece coin is something that Dio’s mother gave to him as a kid, he would never let it be stolen or give it someone else.

“Tarot”

Calling his snake friend, Dio ordered it to jump to various places to look for the thief. Looking through the eyes of tarot, the world seemed to have slowed down tremendously as even the birds from the sky looked as slow as snails.

“Where? Where?!”

Looking through Tarot’s eyes, Dio couldn’t find his three-piece coin anywhere.

“Hey Dio, you’re looking for this?”

Suddenly behind Dio, a bald middle-aged man wearing a fedora said, holding a coin in his hand.

Quickly turning around Dio found out that the one who stole his coin is his uncle.

“Uncle William, why are you here?” Dio asked as he walked towards him.

‘how did he appear behind me like that? I should’ve seen him with Tarot’s eyes,’ Dio thought, reaching out for his coin.

“Before I give this to you, I have a request. Do you know where your mother is?” he said, depositing Dio’s coin in his breast pocket.

“Isn’t mother on a business trip with uncle Speedwagon?” Dio asked.

‘Tarot, grab my coin,’ Dio said in his mind as the yellow snake leaped towards William.

With its speed, Tarot easily went inside William’s pocket. But suddenly a silver mechanical hand appeared out of William’s chest and grabbed Tarot.

“What?!” Dio exclaimed as he felt his throat being grabbed by an invisible force.

“I see that you have a stand, Dio,” William said as he grabbed Tarot’s head, causing Dio’s head to also feel his head being crushed.

“You can see Tarot?! How?!” Dio said, as he desperately holds his head to reduce the pain.

“Of course, I can see it. I’m a stand user like you. Now that you’ve shown yours, let me show mine,” he said as a strange figure emerged from his body.

The figure resembled a robot with its joints connected with a strange white metal pipe. from its face, two large slightly protruding black beads could be seen, its mouthpart couldn’t be seen as some sort of mist is covering it. But what really stood out of all its body is its chest as a giant whirlpool of metal and razors like hole Is present.

“This is my stand; I call it Sandman.”

“I see, so I’m not the only one with this power. So, these things are called stands,” he said as stopped holding his hand and looked at William.

“Now that I have shown my stand. Dio, let’s somewhere else to talk,” he said as the stand behind him immediately looked down, showing it’s wrinkled head. In a second, black lines started to appear on its wrinkled head and slowly seeped down to its body. Making the silver figure into s black and white machine with his fingers on both of its hand suddenly extending, turning sharp pointy.

“you’ve already in my domain,” he said as the world started to distort. Until finally the surroundings stabilized and Dio found out that they’re inside a weird room with some people coming and going to make some sort of room around them

“Can you see that statue? Your mother wants to become one of them,” William said, pointing behind Dio.

Turning around, Dio saw a strange carving of a man on a pillar. Turning to William, Dio wanted answers.

“Before I explain what your mother wants, let me you something, Dio Brando,” he said as the surroundings started to distort again. This time they appeared inside JoJo’s room. With JoJo sitting on her bed carving a stone mask.

“Mother?”

Looking at his mother sitting on the bed, Dio called her.

“Dio? Why are you here?” JoJo said, confused at why Dio is here. But when she looked up. JoJo looked surprised.

‘This is Dio? Why did he suddenly get so tall? Or maybe its…not my son,’ JoJo thought as she readied herself.

“I don’t know. Uncle William took me here. Ask uncle William,” Dio said, turning around. But behind him, Dio didn’t see William.

“What do you mean William took you here?” she said, standing up.

‘What is this feeling? Why am I suddenly scared,’ Dio thought as his mother is approaching him.

“Dio, my son. Do you know the name Dio Brando?” she said, looking up to Dio.

“Dio Brando? William said that to me.”

As soon as Dio said that. he suddenly felt cold all over his body.

“It seems you appeared to have remembered some of your old memories. Let me take care of that,” JoJo said as she suddenly grabbed both sides of Dio’s head.

“Look into my eyes!” She said, opening her eyes wide open as JoJo’s eyes started to glow.

‘What is this?! Tarot, manipulate luck in my favour,’ Dio said with his last words before his eyes suddenly to look blank.

Kneeling on the ground Dio absentmindedly looked at JoJo. “What is your command?”

“Forget all about your memories as Dio Brando and anything to do with s-

Before she could finish, she suddenly fell asleep.

“JoJo isn’t that unnecessary,” William’s voice suddenly sounded from the air as something in the air gathered.

White granule substance gathered on the air and condensed into William’s stand.

“An evil being like you shouldn’t be living, Dio. But I need you for something so I’ll let you live for now,” the stand said, as he approached Dio.

Meanwhile, in Mexico, JoJo and the other are hard at work destroying the mask.

“This should be the last of them,” Jonathan said as he held the sledgehammer up in the air and slammed it to the stone mask.

“Now let’s hope it’s the last of them. Who knows how many more mask out there,” JoJo said, worrying the others.

“You’re right. We can’t be rest assured until all of the pillar men are found,” Jonathan said.

“It’s turning night time. Jonathan, Anna, Straizo, let’s rest inside the temporary shelter that I made on the outskirts,” Speedwagon said, offering the others to rest.

“I won’t go with you guys, I don’t need sleep so I’ll just guard this pillar man all night,” JoJo said, with others agreeing.

“Then be careful sister, who knows if it will suddenly come alive. Call us if it suddenly attacks you,” Jonathan said, leaving.

Seeing the other leaving, JoJo noticed that Straizo suddenly released a slight breath of relief. Once he turned around.

‘Is he going to turn himself into a vampire? He won’t be so foolish to become a vampire in front of Jonathan who could beat Dio with little training, now that he has trained for 50 years, he should be one of the most powerful Hamon users out there,’ Joanna thought before she ignored Straizo and looked back to the pillar men that she remembered is called Santana.

“Even though your blood is inferior to Kars. Your blood is still above me,” She said as took out a comically giant needle of the size of an arm from her suit.

“I hope I don’t have to awaken him to do this. I still don’t know how dangerous pillar men are to vampires,” she said as she slowly walked towards Santana.

Once she stood in front of Santana, JoJo Stabbed the needle into the stone figure with no hesitation.

The needle struck the beautiful carving of a man and pierced it. Pulling the syringe, no blood came out.

“Of course, it’s not that easy,” JoJo said as he tried every place to stab it. Including the unspeakable place.

Seeing that her efforts are in vain, JoJo instead tried to turn part of Santana’s body to normal.

JoJo then went and done some experiments with the carving but none of them work.

Frustrated at her failure, JoJo made a mad decision.

“It looks like when I touched it with my finger earlier my finger started to melt. Maybe…”

Looking at Santana, JoJo risked it and put her whole hand on Santana’s chest.

‘I hope I don’t regret this.’

After JoJo’s hand touched Santana’s chest, it started to melt at a rapid pace and JoJo felt a suction from the statue as her melted right hand is being absorbed.

“Now!”

As the hand is being absorbed, JoJo offered more of her hand as she stabbed the syringe on the melted hand and pulled hard.

A mix of liquid got sucked into the syringe, part of it is JoJo’s hand, but part of it is different.

Retracting her arm, JoJo looked at the Syringe that has a different shade of blood that is different from her own.

“I knew getting a big syringe is a good idea. If the syringe is too small, I couldn’t have done that,” she said as she cut off the edge of her digested hand.

‘Now I just have to integrate this kind of blood onto my own body’ JoJo thought as she sat down a distance from Santana and took out a couple of blood bags.

‘Why do these things taste bad? At least it’s not as bad as animal blood,’ she thought, drinking the blood from the blood bag.

Stand Name: Sandman

Stand Master: William Jackson

Stand Stats:

Power:?

Speed:?

Range:?

Durability:?

Development potential:?

Ability:?

First of all, I'm super-duper sorry that I suddenly didn't upload for a while without telling anything, I don't have any good reason really. if I didn't take too much of my free time with other things I could have uploaded here and there. but enough of my incompetence. in this chapter exposes the main antagonist for a while. his ability is kind of really OP, but aren't all antagonists in JJBA OP. A hint for his power is that his stand does not have the power of Time and space, but something more spiritual.

 

 

5