One piece
5.7k 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that i was sent to the world of One Piece.

Once i opened my eyes i was in the middle of an forest. I was a little tired. The first thing i did was explore the forest to find a safe place to test my power. While i was searching i found a small pond, i looked in the pond and was suprised for a secon. I looked very young compaired to my past 21 year old. I was a white kid with black hair and blue eyes. My muscles were well defined i looked like 14 year old me from earth.

I continued looking for a place to test my powers, as i felt it was not safe for me to test my in open. I could see few huge beasts in distance but i avoided then all because i did not want to fight them yet. In few minutes i found a cave like structure i circled around the place to make sure their were no beasts nearby. After i did that i entered the cave and started testing my powers. 

First i put a mark in the intrance of the cave which was about 20 metres away from me, then i tried to teleport to that mark, but i failed. I tried it again and failed again, i tried moving closer to the mark now the mark was about 15 metres away from me. But i still failed i once again moved forward and tried again from 10 meters distance, then i failed again, i moved forward again. Now the distance beteween me and the mark was about 5 meters, i tried teleporting this time then i suddenly felt the space around me tried to suck me in before i could react i was in the mark i put but i couldn't maintain balance because i was not ready and fell to the ground. I was tired after just that but was sure i could do it again. So i tried it again after a minute break again from 5 metres distance. I teleported again but this time i was ready and i managed to stay on my feet but i was completely exhausted this time. After a few minute my mark also disappeared not because i was exhausted because i think the limit was 1 hour for now

After that took a rest for few hours. I saw a rabbit killed it by simply throwing a wodden spear i made from wood. I ate the rabbit and my stamina was back again. After that i trained my body and did few tests about my flying thunder god. Then i found my limit about flying thunder god. I could only teleport if my mark is within the range of 5 meters. I could use flying thunder god 3 time before i was exhausted and the mark i left would be erased automatically after an hour.

The day passed it was my second day in the world of One Piece. Today i decided to test my thunder powers. I tried to shoot a thunder from my fingers at a tree and i did it successfully, i was preety surprised at first because i was expecting to fail but i did it in my first try. Their was a little burn mark in the tree nothing huge. I did few more tests about my thunder power. I found out that i could shoot thunder easily out of my fingers and could shoot about 20 before was tired. And the power was little less than a bullet at the moment but the speed was nearly double the speed of the bullet. It could travel about 20 meters before disappearing.

Another day passed and today i decided to fight some big animals to test my powers. I started to move in the direction of the beasts which i saw in first day. I saw few animals but they all were weak so i ignored them. Then i finally saw an animal which i thought could challenge me. It was a tiger it was about 5 meter tall and 8 meters in length. It had very sharp claw and teeth but i thought i could take it on.

So i went towards the tiger and when it was in range of my lightning i shot a lightning bolt at it. But the lightning was not very effective as it only burnt the skin of the tiger a little but didn't shock him. The tiger pounced at me i barely dodged it. I once again shot a thunder aming at its head but missed and shot its body. The tiger ran towards me at full speed but couldn't hit me because i was moving around the trees to limit it's attack. I was on the defensive because my attack were not that effective against it but i still tried to fight and shot few lightning bolts at it. i wanted to use flying thunder god to teleport above its head but it was very risky and i still had not marked the tiger. We were in a stalemate because tiger could not attack me as i was in a forest and moving between the trees and my attack could not affect him so i decided to withdraw for now. 

After nearly half an hour i managed to get away from the tiger. And return back to my cave. I decided to fight him again i a week and train for a week. I wanted to know which timeline i was in but i had no way to conform it. So i just put that thought in the back of my head and start traning. I made a traning routine for myself. It contains of flying thunder god training in the morning, body, strength and stamina training in the day and finally lightning in the evening. Over the week i could surely see myself improving. I also planed to make a temporary weapon for myself so i made a spear. I know how to make and use a lot of weapons because of my past life and spear is one of them. And finally a week passed.

36