Fighting the tiger
4.1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a week i would say my progress was preety good. Strength, Stamina and Speed of my body increased. I could also control my powers better compaired to past week. Now i could teleport 5 times before i get exhausted. My range of teleportation also increased from 5 meters to 10 meters. And my mark also doesn't disappear for 2 hours compaired to the past my time increased by double. The power of my lightning aslo improved now my lightning is more powerful compared to a bullet the speed of lightning didn't increase by much but i am fine with that. I can also continuously fire about 50 bolts of lightning from my hands which is a great improvement for me. The range of my lightening also doubled now i can fire at a distance of 40 metres.

This was all good while i was practicing but if i was in a actual fight and doing all those things at the same time than my stamina could not hold that long. I think if i was in a fight l  would be able to telport 3 times and shoot lightning 30 times while also dodging and attacking with my spear before i get exhausted. During this week i also tried few other things  but i failed many times like, enhancing my body using lightning and combing lightning and flying thunder god so i could put mark in my lightning. I also couldn't teleport other animals with me or even non living things which weigh over 50 kilograms. But i could coat my 5 feet spear with lightening while it was still touching my body.

I ate my breakfast took, some rest, i sharpened my spear and i was ready to face that tiger again. I again went to look for the tiger after about 30 minutes i finally found the tiger. I saw the tiger and the tiger also saw me. The second it saw me i could see the anger in his eyes. And the fight begain my adrenaline was pumping i was preparing for this fight for a whole week. He ran towards me trying to cut me into pieces with his claw, but before he could get near me i shot at him with my lightning bolt. 

And this time i knew he was hurt a little i could see the burnt mark my lightning left was bigger than last time the tiger was also cautious of me because of this attack. He roared at me and charged at me again. The tiger was still faster and stronger than me so i couldn't take him head on so i shot another lightning bolt towards him, but this time he managed to dodge the bolt. I was keeping my distance from him. And shooting a thunder bolt at him . If he gets near me i would quickly move out of the way and attack him with my spear coated with lightening. I hit him few time and i was winning the fight. The fight would be over in nearly 20 to 30 minutes at this pace. I had also marked the skull of the tiger. But decided against to teleport near it because I could easily kill it while maintaining my distance, so their was no need to risk it.

Suddenly something unexpected happened a second tiger same size of the first tiger pounced at me while first tiger was also attacking me. I was in a lot of trouble now. i could manage to dodge one tiger and fight him from far distance and win but their was no way i would be able to handle 2 of them at the same time. I made the decision to teleport to the head of the first tiger, so i did exactly that i teleported at the head of the first tiger, i coated my spear with lightning and mustered every bit of strength i could to pierce through his eyes. I put my spear through his left eye through his skull into his brain. The tiger roared in pain and died on the spot.

At the same moment the second tiger attacked me but i had no way of dodging his attack. His claw was only inches away from my head. I felt helpless, i had really overestimated myself. This came to show that i really lacked experience and taught me a valuable lesson. I really regretted it i was going to die again and this time it was my fault and no one else. I felt powerless i couldn't do anything and i didn't want to feel the same way again. I closed my eyes ready to die but something unexpected happened, instead of hitting me in the head and separating my head from my body like i thought it would, it's claw passed right through my head. My head turned into lightening and instead of hurting me it shocked the tiger.

I had completely forgotten about this lightning devil fruit was a logia devil fruit. When i realized this i thought how could i become this dumb and forget about lightening devil fruit was a logia. I was so happy at the moment i was grinning from ear to ear. I marked the 2nd tigers head hit him with a spear and injured him heavily. Then i maintained my distance again like i did when i was fighting only one tiger. The fight went on for 20 minutes i had wounded the tiger preety seriously. I finally teleported near him and pierced his heart killing him. I was exhausted after the fight.

The fight lasted only little over an hour but taught me a lot of things like not overestimating myself. Always preparing for the worst. Also gave me the perfect wakeup call that i needed. I learned that this was no joke one mistake and i would be dead. 

The day after the fight i tested a few things like hitting myself and i found out i could hurt myself if i wanted and could also use my logia property and be in my elemental form. I also found out if being in logia form and avoiding damage takes stimina, so i could not stand still and let other hit me forever, granted it only took small amount of stamina but still in life and death situation not even a bit of energy should be wasted. So i decided to train in this island for a year before heading out to the sea.

37