Leaving Marineford
2.5k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garp was happy to train me because he could take a break and visit his grandson so he immediately agreed. I was also happy because if i train with garp in east bule i am sure i will have enough privacy to practice flying thunder god. So Sengoku told me to get a tour of marineford and asked me to leave because they were going to have a meeting. 

While garp and others were in the meeting i was visiting different places in marineford and was enjoying myself then it suddenly hit me i am changing back in earth i hated to be in crowded places or if i had to talk to other people but now i was in crowded place strolling from shop to shop and he was actually enjoying it. Well i didn't care much. I was enjoying myself then it was a good thing. I am sure i wouldn't go out of my way to help them or do something selfless like an idiot protagonist. 

After some time i met up with garp. I asked him what the meeting was about and he told me it was about some group of celestial dragons planning the tour of the four blue. Well it was not something which i cared about. I asked him when he will head towards east blue. He said he had some work to do today so tomorrow morning we would head towards east blue. He took me towards his room and told me to stay here while he does some work. Before heading out he gave me the traning manual of six power of marines. But I don't know why i was feeling wired today. I was not in the mood to train today. If it was normal day i would be traning like crazy. But i was feeling wired maybe because I sensed myself change emotionally which i was not used to. I decided to forget about everything and leave the problem for the future me to handle. Then i started reading the book of 6 powers. I didn't start practicing cause i was not in the mood. Instead i just read the theory and tried to understand how it works.

A day passed today was the day we  decided to sail towards foosha village in east blue. We took a medium sized boat and set sail. There were only 5 marines in the boat except me and garp. Garp told me it would take about 10 days to reach foosha village. Then i asked Garp to teach me arnament haki. If i didn't learn arnament haki in this 10 days then i couldn't hurt luffy if i didn't get serious because he is a rubber man. Garp told me little about the arnament haki and asked me to try and awaken it.I tried to awaken the haki but failed.

So Garp decided to give me some practical advice and gave me the taste of few fists of love. The day passed i couldn't awaken the haki in the first day. The second days was also the same no progress was made. It was evening of the third day my body was hurting like hell because of amount of fists of love i received for 3 days. Garp threw another punch at me i tried to block it again. But this time when our fists collided. Metal crashing sound was heard when i looked at my hand it was black i had finally awakened arnament haki.

 "Congrats on awakening your arnament haki" Garp said with a face full of smiles. Third day passed, today was the fourth day of our trip. I was trying to improve my control over arnament haki today and i improved a bit. At the evening of the fourth day i was in my room resting but i heard some voices in the kitchen. I checked what's going on with my observation haki. And i saw 3 guys in the kitchen looking a bit troubled. Normally I would just ignore them but i wanted to see what's going on. So i went to the kitchen when they saw me the immediately saluted me. I asked them what was going on. One of the marines replied "Sir we only have one cook on board and he is currently sick. He has high fever and is in no way to cook. And none of us know how to cook properly." 

I hadn't cooked in a proper kitchen since i came to this world so i decided to cook today. I said "You can leave i will take care of the food today." The marines looked troubled because they were worried that garp would be angry at them because his student had to cook. I saw them hesitating so i said in a cold voice "Did you not hear me?" When they heard my voice they instantly went pale and left the kitchen. I saw what was in the kitchen and i saw few fishes and some monkeys. I decided to cook fishes. After some time was done cooking i took my part of the food and told a marines to distribute the rest and went to my room.

In Garp's room 

  Garp was eating the fish he looked like he was in heaven. After he was done eating he shouted " Someone come here"

After few second a marine who herd his voice instantly came running. When Garp saw him he asked "Who cooked the food today." The marine didn't dare to lie in front of garp so he replied "Mr Rabin cooked the food sir." Then garp said 

"Go and bring Rabin to my room."

Rabin's pov

A marine came running into my room and said "Sir Rabin Vice Admiral Garp is calling you to his room." I replied "Ok let's go."

Then the me and the marine headed towards garp's room. After we entered the room garp signaled the marine to leave the room. The marine left.

"Did you cook the food today?" He asked "Yes" i replied.

Then he said "From today onwards I leave all the cooking duties to you" I instantly replied "In your dreams old man." 

But i immediately regretted my decision because garp convinced me to cook food easily by using his fists. Then i became the cook of the ship.

26