After 6 months
2.2k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that our training officially started. In the first week of training i had mastered moonwalk. And also improved my haki's but my flying thunder god had not improved by a lot.

Luffy and sital were also improving a little I thought that garp would teach them haki but surprisingly he didn't. He said they were not ready yet. Luffy and sital always fought each other now their record was now 4-3 in the favour of luffy. 

My relationship with luffy, sital and garp was getting a lot better. Now i was not uncomfortable with them instead i was more comfortable with them and was happy when I was with them. This was a completely new feeling for me. I didn't knew this feeling back in earth. I would sometimes give luffy and sital some advice about fighting. I also gave some advice to sital about cooking. 

The time passed now it was already 6 months after we started training. During this six month a lot has happened. Now i have mastered all six power of marines. I have also improved my lightning power by a lot. Now i can produce 30million volts of electricity at my full strength. And my control over it has also improved by a lot. My flying thunder god has also gone through some improvements but it didn't improve by a huge margin. Now i could teleport within the range of 500 metres if i have marked the spot. I can also teleport continuously 50 times during the fight. 

And both my arnament haki and my observation haki have also improved by a lot. I could now cover the range of 10km with my observation haki and i could also observe very small details. I could basically see the attacks of other in slow motion. And my arnament haki could now merge with my lightning and make my attack even stronger and my lightning could also hurt logia users. My defense also improved by a lot. Now no one below the level of vice admiral could even hurt me if i defended myself with arnament haki. My physical strength had also have some major improvements. It was not as monstrous as garps but still could be considered decent.

Now i am confident in beating any of the generals of Yonko in a 1v1 situation. But there was still a slight gap in the power between me and the admirals. I was confident that i could run away if i ever faced one. But if it was a fight to the death i would still lose against them.

My appearance has also changed a little. I am now a six foot tall young man. I have put on some extra muscle. I look muscular but not that huge. 

Now let's talk about luffy and sital they both improved a lot. Now the were nearly at the level of vice admiral. Garp had still not taught them about haki because luffy was still going on about how he will be the pirate king. And garp didn't teach sital about haki because luffy and sital were having competition and he couldn't just teach one of them haki so he decided not to teach them both about haki. Garp also asked me not to teach them about haki. Luffy and sital were still sparring daily and their record now was 84-84. 

My relationship with them grew a lot closer. You could say that i am a completely different person compared to my past life. In my past life i had no one that I cared about. I had a family but i never felt like i was a part of it. Now i truly feel like I have a family. Luffy, garp, sital have now part of my family. Over the six months we have all started to care about each other. This feeling of having someone you care about is intoxicating i never want to lose them. Luffy and sital also have the same feeling as me. 

Today we all decided to take a break from traning and i decided to take luffy and sital to partys bar for a break garp had also gone somewhere for a break and was not in the island. We went to partys bar we saw makino there. Makino came over to us and said "it's been a long time since you guys came to visit are you guys that busy." 

"It's not that we want to be busy but grandpa and rabin force us to train too much so we don't have time to visit you." Said luffy 

I hit luffy on the head and said "You idiot i am not teaching you anything next time you come to me begging to teach me i will not teach you anything." 

Luffy immediately cried and said "i was just joking don't take me seriously." After that we had some lunch and spent some time in the bar. I decided to leave the boys alone and train my flying thunder god. So i left the bar and went to the forest to train.

After some time 2 huge marine ships landed on the shore of the village and from the ships 3 celestial dragons and 3 marine vice admirals and many marines came out. The marines immediately cleared the road pushing people aside and making them kneel down. One of the celestial dragons said "I heard the girls in the east blue were beautiful but I am quite disappointed with what i see." 

After a few minutes the celestial dragons reached near partys bar. The marines entered the partys bar and tried to force everyone on their knees before the celestial dragons could enter the bar. Luffy and sital were also in the bar. The were confused as  to what was going on. The marines were attacking the civilians. Luffy was getting angry but he didn't attack immediately but when celestial dragons  entered the bar and one of the pointed towards Makino and said "I want her." A marine rushed towards makino trying to take capture her. But before he could even touch her a luffy punched the marines. And luffy said "Don't you dare touch her."

22