Conquers Haki
2.1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The celestial dragons saw that luffy dared to not follow their order and even dared to attack the marine. The celestial dragons were absolutely furious one of the celestial dragon shouted "Kill this peasant and bring me his head" The marines immediately started attacking luffy but non of them were luffy's match so he could easily beat them. The marines were being beaten by luffy. The celestial dragon saw this and kicked a marine infont of him towards Luffy and shouted "Do something you worthless fool." 

The three vice admirals who came with the celestial dragons were standing outside the bar. The three of them were Vice admiral Strawberry, Vice admiral Onigumo and Vice Admiral Doberman. Then they heard some noise coming from the bar and they looked at each other then finally Doberman said" I will go and take a Look" Doberman went inside the bar and saw many marines lying on the floor. Then Doberman saw that luffy was still beating the few of the marines that were left standing. 

Doberman saw that and took out his katana and walked towards luffy. The celestial dragon saw that and said "What took you so long go and take care of him." Doberman didn't reply. He reached near luffy who was still fighting a marine and swung his katana towards luffy. But before the the katana could reach luffy his katana was blocked by a sword. Doberman looked towards the person who blocked his sword and saw a young boy with a sword blocking his attack. The person who blocked the attack was obviously sital. 

Sital blocked Doberman's katana and said "I can't let you do that." Doberman was annoyed attacked again but this time sital was easily pushed back. Doberman kept attacking sital again and again sital kept getting pushed back. Doberman was about to attack sital again but this time luffy threw a punch towards him. The punch landed on his face he was pushed back. The Doberman was very annoyed this time.

The luffy and sital would not be able to beat Doberman in a one vs one situation, but they could hold their against Doberman if they fought him together. Because luffy and sital knew each other very well and had fought each other everyday for six months.

They kept fighting for some time Doberman couldn't beat the two of them and the two of them couldn't beat him ether. Doberman was surprised that there were such strong people in East blue.One of the marine saw that Doberman couldn't beat the two of them and decided to call the other two vice admiral for help.

The celestial dragons were extremely mad and furious. They came to do a tour of the four blues for a vacation and now they have to deal with this kind of things. A marine came running towards vice admiral Onigumo and vice admiral strawberry. The two vice admirals were surprised that their were somepeople in the village that even Doberman couldn't handle. They were having a headache thinking all the things celestial dragons would curse them about. So both of them quickly went to deal with the problem.

When they went inside they saw that Doberman was having a hard time fighting against both sital and luffy. The two vice admirals rushed towards luffy and sital. Luffy and sital were already having a hard time fighting against Doberman. Now two more vice admiral were about to join them. Luffy and sital had absolutely no way to win.The celestial dragons saw that and said wait i want to torture them and make them suffer for not following our word. Another celestial dragon said "torture them and kill them in the middle of the town so all the peasant know what happens when they disobey us."

The vice admiral knew that this would cause the reputation of marines to drop but they had no other choice but to follow the order of the celestial dragons. Strawberry, Onigumo and Doberman all attacked luffy and sital at the same time capturing them easily. Luffy and sital tried to resist but failed.

In the forest I was traning my flying thunder god. Whlile traning i was thinking 'Luffy and sital were supposed to return here quite a while ago what took them this long they are always on time for training specially sital.' Then i had a feeling that something was wrong. I decided to go and see what was taking them so long. I started to go there as fast as i could i spread my observation haki which had the range of 10 km.

When i reached near the village i could see lot of people gathered in the middle of the town. What i saw next made me extremely angry and shocked i saw 3 marine vice admiral and  many marines surrounding luffy and sital who were cuffed with seastone. And they were flogging them turn by turn. Luffy and sital were already covered in blood. 

I rushed their at  full speed.  I entered lightning mode and made a sword with my lightning. A marine was about to flog luffy again but before he could do that. I beheaded blood started to flow out of his neck his head landed near a fat celestial dragon. Unconsciously i activated my conquers haki i started walking towards luffy and sital who were covered in blood. All the weak marines started to faint the three vice admiral were feeling immense pressure. Even the three celestial dragons failed to resist my conquers haki and fainted. No body could move or make any noise. I touched the sea stone cuffs that were in luffy's hand marked them and teleported them out of his hand. Then i freed both luffy and sital then teleported them with me and put them in the safe distance. I slowly started walking back. I coldly looked at the three vice admirals while emitting my conquers haki and said "You are all dead."

21