Killing the marines
2.1k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three Vice Admirals were completely sweating. Then Vice Admiral Onigumo said in a low voice "who are you?"

I replied "Your death." Then started rushing towards vice admiral strawberry i attacked him with my lightning sword. He tried to block my lightning sword with his sword but he didn't use arnament haki on his sword. So i made my sword intangible so my sword passed through his sword.and easily cut him. But he reacted slightly so instead of cutting in head. I left a deep would on his chest. The other two admirals were able to resist my will a little now and when they saw that i had already wounded strawberry gravely with a single attack they began to worry for their life.

All the vice admirals begain to panic they all had the same thought on their mind and that was how can their be someone as monstrous as me in a place like east blue.

First luffy and sital were able to resist Doberman. Now some monster appeared who could probably give them a hard time even if all three of them joined forces. Now that monster was looking at them with killing intent. The vice admirals didn't run because they knew that if they tried to run away i would hunt them one by one and they would be an easy prey for me. Now their only hope was to try and resist me as long as possible and hope that they would somehow get lucky and survive.

Onigumo used his devil fruit power and spawned 3 pair of spider like black arms and he carried a saber in each of his arm he coated all of them with arnament haki so that i couldn't do the same thing i did with strawberry. Then he rushed towards me.Doberman also rushed with a katana in his hand he also coated it with arnament haki. I easily dodged their attack and created some distance between us. Strawberry was already gravely injured so i decided to finish him off first. I shot a 30 million volt lightning bolt at strawberry. Because strawberry was already injured he couldn't block or dodge my attack the lightning bolt. I shot the lightning bolt at the his already injured chest. He died on the spot. 

The two of the remaining vice admirals were shocked down to the core. Now they finally realized the the gravity of this situation. A marine vice admiral was just murdered. They were now afraid. I looked at them and said "You are next." 

I started shooting a lot of low voltage lightning bolt at them at a very fast pace. The fight continued for about 5 minutes. They were able to dodge and block the lightning easily. But I didn't intend to hurt them with my lightning at all. All i wanted to do was drop their guard and mark the both of them in case any of them planned to run away. And i succeed in doing so. I planned to take down vice admiral Onigumo. I was also creating some distance between Onigumo and Doberman. After a miinute i decided that their was enough distance between the two vice admiral that i could kill a Onigumo and retreat to safe distance before Doberman could react and attack me. 

I immediately teleported in front of Onigumo with my lightning sword in my hand. I pierced his heart before he could even react. Onigumo had a painful expression on his face after a second Onigumo's lifeless body fell on the ground with blood flowing out from his chest. Now out of three admirals who came to the island Onigumo and Strawberry both were dead only Doberman was alive. Now Doberman's face was full of terror. When Sengoku had first told him that three vice admirals had to go with the celestial dragons for their protection he thought that Sengoku was over reacting and only one vice admiral would be enough to suppress everyone in the four blues. Now he realized how wrong he was. He never thought their would be this level of powerhouse in east blue which is considered the weakest sea.

I looked at Doberman and said "Now only you are left" and i smirked. Cold sweat appeared in Doberman's back. Then i rushed towards Doberman. I slashed towards Doberman and he parried my attack with his sword but he was easily pushed back i continued attacking him violently. After few movements i easily broke through his defence and cut off one of his hand. Then i finally cut off his head. Few of the marines had started to wake up i had no intention of letting them leave. I started killing them one by one.

Now only three unconscious celestial dragons were left. I didn't plan to kill them now because If i did the marines would probably kill everyone on this island. I tied the three fat celestial dragons and brought them with me. I went to visit sital and luffy who were being treated back at the bandits base. I went there threw the celestial dragons at a corner of the room and asked luffy and sital if they were ok. They said that they were fine. Only their skin were cut and their were no serious injuries.

Near foosha village in East blue:-

Garp was on a ship returning to foosha village alone. Garp had decided to visit few nearby islands because he was quite tired of traning the three of us for a long time and also wanted to taste the meat of a rare kind of fish which was found in east blue. He had left foosha village 3 days ago and had also brought the meat of a rare kind of fish for us to eat. 

When he came to dock his ship he saw two huge marine ships in the docks. And he could also smell blood coming from the village. He had a bad feeling in his heart. He was not worried about luffy and other because he knew that I was with them and i could let luffy and sital escape even if admiral was after us and i could also escape after that.

24