Sital’s past
2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Garp docked the ship. He walked towards foosha village. He spread his observation haki and what he saw suprised him to say the least. He saw corpses of more than 100 marine soldiers and all of them had one thing in common. They were all headless . But what surprised him even more was the dead body of not one but three vice admirals. 

He immediately figured out what was going on. 6 months ago when he had taken Rabin to marineford with him. He participated in a meeting with all the Admirals and Sengoku.

He was mostly asleep during the meeting but he atleast knew what the meeting was about. It was about few celestial dragons doing the tour of the four blues. 

And when he saw three dead bodies of vice admiral. It could only mean that the vice admirals came to this island with celestial dragons to protect them. The vice admirals somehow ended up in the conflict with either luffy or sital. And how they ended up in a conflict was not that hard to guess given that he knew the character of both luffy and sital and he also knew how disgusting celestial dragons could be. 

So the vice admirals somehow hurt luffy or sital. Rabin saw this and killed all the marines. Garp also knew the character of Rabin. He knew that Rabin wouldn't care if someone 

Killed someone who he didn't know as long as it doesn't involve or affect the people he cares about in anyway. For example he doesn't know Ace and hasn't even seen him once. But if he were to see Ace having hard time or if ace was in some trouble he would help him because ace is related to luffy and luffy would be affected if something happened to ace.

Garp also knew that Rabin probably didn't kill the celestial dragons yet because marines would probably destroy the whole island if they were killed here and that would affect luffy. Garp had already analysed the whole situation accurately in the matter of seconds. The he started heading towards the bandit camp where luffy and others were probably located.

He reached the bandits camp and as he had guessed Rabin and others were there. He looked towards luffy and sital who had small cuts and marks all over their body. And he was angry. He looked towards the corner and saw three celestial dragons tied up. He really wanted to kill them but he held back. He looked towards Rabin and sighed because he knew that Rabin had no chance of becoming a marine now. Now Rabin would probably be hunted by marines for rest of his life.

Garp also hated the celestial dragons but not enough to betray or act against the marines because he believed that if there were no marines the world would be in utter chaos. And it would do more harm than if marines were destroyed. 

Nobody said anything there was a long silence after Garp entered the room. Then finally Garp looked at Rabin and asked "So what are you going to do?" Rabin looked at Garp and said "I will take the celestial dragons and leave the island and take away the attention of marines and world government from luffy and sital." 

"No" Luffy and sital said at the same time. Then luffy said "You are not going alone it's way to dangerous." Then Rabin looked at him angrily and said "So bringing you with me will be safer." Luffy didn't know what to say so he stayed silent. The bandits felt uncomfortable staying in the room  so they all left leaving only  luffy, Rabin,sital and garp in the room. 

Then sital said to Rabin"I am following you wherever you go i know you want to go alone to keep me and luffy safe but i don't think i will be safe if i stay here." The rabin asked "What do you mean?"

"I am actually a runaway slave of one of the celestial dragons . Both my parents were captured as slave twenty years ago. My mom was already pregnant  at that time" 8 months later i was born. I was also marked as the slave of celestial dragon at that time i stayed as the slave of celestial dragons for 8 years during those 8 years i was tortured countless times my father was killed during the process and my mother also died shortly after that. When i was eight year old in the year 1509 Fisher Tiger attacked and freed many slaves and i was one of the lucky slaves who managed to escape. Do you think that they will bot check the background of all the people involved specially the people who are involved with you?" Sital said while crying his heart out. He also showed the trios his slave mark imprinted on his back.

Everyone in the room was silent for a long time again after that. Rabin picked up sital who was crying and hugged him. Then he said "Don't worry i won't let you get captured by world government ever again not only that i will let you take revenge on them. I will make sure world government and celestial dragons go through hell." 

When garp heard this he left out a another sigh. He knew that he couldn't change Rabin's mind once he was set on something. Then Rabin looked at luffy and said "Luffy i know that you want to go with me but you will be lot safer if you stay with garp. I will take sital with me because sital has no choice he will be captured by marines if he stays with garp but you are different."

"And also don't you want to be the pirate king. How will you be the pirate king if you sail with me because i won't let you be the captain of my ship." Rabin said jokingly.

At Marineford Sengoku was in his office doing some work then suddenly a marine came rushing in and said "Sir the vivre card of the three vice admirals that went to all blue just burned out." Sengoku immediately stood up from his seat and hit his table and broke it because of the shock and his face became ugly. 

An:- You will notice some changes because I am trying some new writing style. Also from today onwards i will release only one chapter per day in webnobel but i will be releasing two chapters per day in my Patreon so join my patreon if you want some advance chapters. it's only 3$ per month. https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

22