Leaving foosha village
2k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean they burned out. How could they die in the one of the four blues? What was their last known location?" Sengoku yelled. The marine replied "According to our information Celestial dragons were bored and decided to go to the nearest island from their location in east blue which happens to be Foosha village."

When Sengoku heard that he froze for a second and didn't know how to react he was afraid. His face went pale and he sat back down on his chair and he started to sweat a lot. He thought of the worse possible outcome. Which in his head was that celestial dragons were somehow ended hurting people Garp cared about and Garp went on a killing spree and killed all the celestial dragons and the marines. And now was going to join his son dragon to become the part of revolutionary army. If garp really joined revolutionary army and revolutionary would be the biggest threat to marines and the world government.

Garp not only had the enormous fighting power of an admiral. He also had a lot of valuable information about the powers of the marines. Also the prestige and moral of the marines would drop very much. But after a moment he calmed down a lot because he had not received a call from the five elders. Which meant that the celestial dragons were probably safe for now. Which also means that garp had not lost all his reasoning and situation could be solved. 

The main reason why this incident happened was because not many people knew that garp was from foosha village in east blue. Sengoku also didn't think that celestial dragon would go to garp's home town. He had not thought of telling the vice admirals to avoid foosha village and he now regretted that. 

Sengoku also had other concern which was Rabin the lightning logia user. If he also decided not to be a marine because of this incident then it would be a huge loss for them. When Rabin had visited marineford 6 months ago he had strength similar to newly promoted vice admiral. So Sengoku didn't think that Rabin would improve so much that he would have enough strength to kill three vice admirals.

Now inside the mountain bandits camp Rabin finally convinced luffy to stay with garp. Then Rabin looked at garp and said "Sorry Grandpa I know what i did will cause a lot of trouble for you. Thanks for teaching, guiding and helping me for all this time. Grandpa but i don't think I will be able to be a marine." Rabin had also started calling garp grandpa a month ago because his relation with garp grew a lot closer and also because luffy pressured Rabin into calling garp Grandpa.

Garp looked at Rabin and said "I am sorry, you have to go through all this." Then Rabin replied "Don't worry grandpa." Garp decided to give marines a chance because luffy and sital were not hurt that badly and this incident was not enough to make garp betray or leave the marines.

Then Rabin decided to leave the island he also decided to take the ship of the marines who came to the island. Garp and luffy decided to see Rabin and sital off to the docks. Rabin also didn't forget to bring three celestial dragons with him.When Rabin and the others reached the docks and went on the ship they could see nearly 20 slaves were on board. The slaves were all tied up in chains. So Rabin cut off the chains and made them free and asked what they wanted to do since they were now free some wanted to go to their home town some wanted to start a new life in a new place. Garp decided to take care of that.

But there was one man who said that he wanted to join Rabin and wanted Rabin to train him so that he could take revenge on Donquixote Doflamingo .He had seen Rabin carrying three tied up celestial dragons and decided if he wanted to achieve his dream then joining Rabin was his best option. Because bringing three celestial dragon and treating him like shit was the proof of his courage and strength.

Then Rabin asked "what's your name?" The man Replied "My name is Felix olatunji" Rabin said "So tell me Felix why should i let you join me." Felix said "I have a devil fruit ability that allows me to communicate, control and even share senses with birds. Its a paramecia devil fruit called bird bird fruit. Even though currently i am not very good at fighting i am sure i could beat few marines easily. I was a bounty hunter before i was captured by Doflamingo. I alone used to hunt pirate with over 100 million bounties in first half of grandline or paradise." 

"Oh so why did Doflamingo capture you?' Asked Rabin

"Because few years ago i was once overconfident and decided to attack him and claim his bounty" Felix laughed while saying that.

Rabin thought for a bit and finally decided to let him join them because of few reasons. One is if they only had two people on the ship than it would be hard to sail. The second reason is he has a very useful ability which could easily help them to gather information and he was also not that weak. And final reason was that Rabin could easily kill him if he ever tried to betray them.

Then Rabin finally decided to set sail. Rabin and sital told Garp and luffy not to worry. Then finally the Rabin,Sital and felix begain to set sail. Garp and luffy watched as the trio disappeared beyond the horizon. 

Another man whose face was covered with a black cloak watched them from a far. He got here just after Rabin came to rescue luffy and sital. Then when he saw that Rabin and Sital had left he also left.

24