Garp’s Warning
1.9k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Sengoku's office Sengoku was sitting in the office he decided to finally call garp. He dialed the number of garp's den den mushi. Garp picked up the den den mushi but didn't say anything there was a long silence between them. Then finally Sengoku broke their silence and said "Garp what's going on what did you do to the celestial dragons? What happened there?" 

"Well if you want to know then i will tell you the truth. The celestial dragons who are your masters decided to come to my village To pick up a few slaves for themselves and in the process the pissed off a guy they shouldn't have" said garp

"Sigh....Garp i know you are angry but what you did is not ok. You killed three capable vice admirals. Just bring the celestial dragons here and i will somehow cover it up for you marines cannot lose you right now. But if you hurt the celestial dragons things will be different. "

"Who told you i am angry and who said i killed the three vice admirals and why do you think that i have captured celestial dragons." Garp said while laughing 

Sengoku was getting pretty annoyed and angry that Garp was still joking in such a serious matter"Look Garp this is not the time to be joking. There is no other person in east blue who is capable of killing all three vice admiral except you"

"Sengoku i know that you are getting old but i didn't know that you are old enough to already suffer from memory loss. Do you remember six months ago i was not the only person who you sent to this island?" Asked garp

"Do you mean lightning logia kid? Don't joke with me garp there is no way that he is already strong enough to kill the the vice admirals." Said Sengoku angrily.

"Ohh aren't you underestimating my student a little too much. He is a lightning logia user and also knows haki and has trained under me for 6 months."

Sengoku was silent for a bit and started thinking then he said "So if he killed the vice admiral why didn't you try to stop him and where are the celestial dragons?"

Garp replied "Unfortunately for the vice admirals i was not in the island that time and about the celestial dragons Rabin took them as his hostage."

Sengoku started having some headaches "So did you meet with him after he killed the marines?" Asked Sengoku . Garp replied "Yes." As if it was obvious. 

Sengoku shouted " So you met him after he killed all the marines and didn't catch him? You know what will be the consequences of hurting the celestial dragons. Go and catch Rabin before it's too late." 

"You send marines and celestial dragons to my hometown attack the people i care about attack my grandson and want me to catch my own student who protected my grandson. ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST MY LIMITS SENGOKU?" 

Now Sengoku finally understood that Garp really cared about Rabin and he was on already on his limits if anyone were to push garp a little further then he would snap and leave the marines immediately. Sengoku then said "I am sorry garp you take a little break i will not involve you any further on this topic."

"You better keep your word Sengoku if me or my village or my grandson any of them got dragged into this matter even once then just know that it won't end well for the world government."

Then Sengoku decided to call the five elders and explain them about what's going on. He was thinking about taking with the five elders and was already having a headache.

On the ship Rabin, sital and Felix were sitting in a chair watching the three fat celestial dragons who just woke up. One of the celestial dragon shouted "who are you why have you tied us up you filthy peasants. Do you have any idea who we are? Are you tired of living immediately free us from these chains." 

Then Felix started laughing and said "You guys are really dumb aren't you. Don't you understand what kind of situation you are in? You are not in Mary Geoise anymore. You are in 

East blue in a pirate ship as our hostage"

Then the celestial dragon looked at felix and "You… aren't you my slave who i bought? How dare you filthy slave treat me like this YOU ARE DEAD YOU ARE SO DEAD."

Then Rabin looked at Felix and said "sence he wants to be free so badly why don't you open all of their chains." Then felix replied "Yes captain." Then he started to open the chains of the three celestial dragons. 

The celestial dragons looked at Rabin and said "Atleast you are little smart peasant." Rabin ignored them and said to sital

"Sital they seem to think that they are better than us commoners so let's see if that is true. Why don't you fight the three of them alone."

"What do you mean you peasant i will kill …arghh" before the celestial dragon could even finish sital punched him in the face. The celestial dragons were in disbelief they couldn't believe that a peasant had the guts to hit them. Before the celestial dragons could think of anything else Sital started to beat the shit out of them all. The three young celestial dragons had no combat experience so they couldn't defend themselves. After a few minutes Rabin asked sital to stop.

At Mary Geoise a servant came running and kneeled before a celestial dragon who was sitting on his throne like chair and said "Your majesty the vivre card of all three young masters are burning." When the celestial dragon heard this he was immediately enraged. He got up from his seat and said "What? who dares to hurt us celestial dragons are they tired of living."

Then he called one of the five elders and told them what was going on and he also demanded his sons and all the members that were involved in hurting his sons to be brought to him immediately.

The five elders were both angry and disappointed at the fact that marines couldn't even take care of three young celestial dragons. At that time they received a call from Sengoku.

24