Bounty
2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The five elders were sitting on a meeting room. One of the elders picked up the call from Sengoku. The elder said "What's the matter Sengoku why have you called us?" He acted like he didn't know what was going on. Sengoku said "Sir three vice admirals who were sent to protect three young celestial dragons were all killed in east blue" 

"What do you mean killed how could vice admirals level power die in East blue of all places. And what happened with celestial dragons?" One of the elder said

Sengoku replied "The vice admirals are suspected to be killed be the lightning logia user named Rabin. And we also suspect that he has taken celestial dragons hostage" 

"Again What do you mean suspect? Are you not sure about such major things. Three vice admirals died and three celestial dragons are missing and you are not sure who did it when did the marines become so incompetent." Another one of the elders shouted

"Sir we are confident that it is Rabin who did it and the reason why he did it is because apparently the celestial dragons tried to capture him as their slave." Sengoku decided to bend the truth a little so it doesn't involve garp's grandson. 

"Isn't Rabin a brat who went to train with Garp in east blue. Last time you reported, you said that he only had power of a low level vice admiral and now after six months how can he have the power to kill three vice admirals?" Asked one of the elder.

Sengoku said "We think he was hiding his powers back then"

"What was garp doing why didn't he stop him" asked a elder.

"Sir he reported that he was not on the island when the incident happened and when he returned Rabin had already left. And Rabin also took the ship in which celestial dragons travel which is faster compared to garps ship so he couldn't chase after him." 

Then a elder asked "So how do you plan to deal with this situation?" Sengoku replied "At first i decided to send an marine admiral but they are too busy and also because Rabin has a hostage the situation would be very dangerous for celestial dragons if i decided to attack Rabin. So i decided to ask for your suggestions before do anything."

"First let's publish the news of three vice admirals death we cannot keep that hidden we also cannot make Rabin look powerful and our vice admirals look weak and say that they were killed by Rabin unfairly using poison. Also give him a bounty of 200 million beli although it's low for his level we cannot give him higher bounty than that otherwise it will give him huge momentum and other pirates will be rushing to join him."

"Ok sir I will immediately order that" Replied Sengoku. "And about celestial dragon you should contact him and ask him to release celestial dragons and ask his conditions for releasing them. Also don't contact him immediately contact him tomorrow so that he wouldn't ask too much for ransom. And also ask marines in east blue to avoid him." One of the elder said

Back in east blue on a ship. Three people were eating food while talking. Felix asked so "where are we heading captain?"

Sital said "we need a little money for our travel and we also need few resources" Then Rabin said "Then let's rob as many marine bases as we can in east blue before we head towards Grandline. 

Both Sital and Felix looked surprised at first then both of them smiled and nodded their head. They ate the food and decided to call it a day. A day passed the celestial dragons were yelling and asking for food they had not fed those fat pigs since Rabin and other had captured them. Then Rabin decided to play few games with them.

Rabin said "Only those of you who will call themselves slave and beg for food will get food and those who don't won't get any food." Rabin wanted to test the patience and pride of the celestial dragons. The celestial dragons surprisingly didn't immediately beg for food. 

From Rabin's pov :-

Today we decided to visit the nearest marine base from here and rob them. After 30 minutes we finally see the marine base. I thought i could properly control the conquers haki it would be lot easier. We were spotted by the marines they saw our ship. They all looked very troubled. We went towards the marine base but no one tried to stop us. We docked our ship still nobody attacked us. I asked sital to stay on the ship in case anyone attacked us

I looked at Felix and asked "What's going on here?" Felix replied "i have no idea." We kept walking towards the marine base all the marines kept looking towards us but no body acted. We also didn't want to attack the marines. Finally we reached the door and we saw a marines captain who was standing in front of the main gate of marine base. He said politely to me "Sir please come inside Fleet Admiral Sengoku wants to talk to you he is calling on den den mushi."

Third person pov:-

Yesterday Sengoku had already called every marine base in east blue and informed them about Rabin. He had strictly told them not to be involved with him under no circumstances. He had also told the marine about the ship that rabin had stolen.

Today when the marines saw the boat they were told to avoid under any circumstances come directly towards them and they started to panic. The marine captain decided to immediately call Sengoku and inform him about this. The Sengoku told the marine captain to calm down and told the marine captain strictly not to engage in any form of conflict. Sengoku then said "Just lead Rabin to your Room and hand him the den den mushi and remember to be extremely polite 

If he decides to attack you then no one can save you". The marine captain satarted to sweat and was extremely afraid now.

Back to present:-

The marine captain brought Rabin and his crew inside the marine base. He took Rabin and Sital inside the room and handed the den den mushi to Rabin.

An:- I am releasing only one chapter per day in webnobel but i am releasing two chapters per day in my Patreon so join my patreon if you want some advance chapters. it's only 3$ per month. I also want to thank Ryofu for being my first patron.  https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20