Talking with Sengoku
1.9k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin took the den den mushi then said

"Hello Fleet admiral Sengoku how is your day going?"

"Rabin do you have any idea what you are doing and how much trouble it will cause you?" Asked Sengoku. Completely ignoring Rabin's previous question. Rabin said " Yes i do know what i am doing. In fact i will do few more things that you won't like while talking to you." Then Rabin looked at Felix and said "Felix Rob this place completely take all the money weapons and what every you think is important. And if anyone stops you kill them."

Then Felix said "Yes captain" felix looked at the marine captain with a cold smile and asked "where is the vault where you keep money and weapons." The captain looked troubled but decided to point him towards the vault. Sengoku also heard this and was fuming and said "Rabin you will regret this mark my world"

"Sengoku do you really want to threaten me right now? If i want i can kill three celestial dragons destroy multiple marine base completely before anybody from headquarter can even get here. Do you want to try me." Said Rabin 

Sengoku Clenched his fists and slowly calmed down and said "Then what do you want Rabin tell me your conditions." 

Rabin said "Let's get one thing straight i don't want anything. i don't want anything to do with you. It's you who want something from me that's why you called me and I didn't call you. All I want to do is torture the celestial dragons which i am already doing. So you tell me Sengoku what do you want? And remember to be polite i don't like rude people " 

Sengoku was angry at the way Rabin spoke to him and he got even more angry when he heard Rabin was torturing the celestial dragons but he hid his anger and asked. "Rabin i want you release the celestial dragons. Can you please tell me your conditions for doing so."

Rabin replied "Much better see you you can be polite when you try. As for the requirements of releasing the celestial dragon I want you to give me two logia and one ancient zone devil fruit."

Sengoku said "Not possible bring down your price." 

"It's not a fish market where you can haggle on price. If you want them alive then i have already told you my requirements. And if you try to haggle again the deal is off make your decision."

Sengoku was didn't know what to do. So he reluctantly agreed to his decision. "Ok i agree to your requirements. Now let's talk decided the time and the place to carry out this deal. And can you also stop robbing our marine base. And why do you want three devil fruit don't you already have one."

"It's good that you agree as for the time and place how about in 15 days at Lougetown and if you want me to stop robbing the marine bases add another devil fruit to our deal. And it's none of your business why i want the fruit" Said Rabin.

Sengoku was enraged after every comment that Rabin made and this was no different. "Ok we will go with your plan then and about the stop robbing marines forget that do what ever you want." Said Sengoku 

"Ok Sengoku it was pleasure doing business with you." Rabin said that as he hung up the den den mushi. Then Rabin went outside the room he saw several birds carrying many weapons, bags of money and some other supplies and bringing it towards their ship. 

He decided to go back to the ship. He saw that few birds were arranging the stuff they bought to the ship. After a few moments Felix also came to the ship. Then he said "Captain we now we have about 30 million beli and about 200 new swords and 50 guns and a lot of bullets. I also bought about 50 cannon balls." Then Rabin said "Good job now let's head towards another marine base.

Rabin wanted to be fully prepared for the trade in 15 days so he started to train his flying thunder god. He also gave the training method of arnament haki and observation haki to his crew mates and told them to start training. 

In Sengoku's office Sengoku decided to call the elders again and inform them about his recent conversations with Rabin.

Then he called the elders. One of the elders picked up the den den mushi and said "What happened this time Sengoku?"

"Sir i just called Rabin and had a conversation with him." Said Sengoku. "What why, didn't I tell you to only call him today evening."said one of the elders. Then Sengoku started telling all the things that lead to him calling the the Rabin and about his conversation with Rabin.

"How can you agree to give him 2 logia and one ancient zone. I know we have some devil fruit but logia and ancient zone don't grow on trees." Said one of the elders. "Sir i could tell that he would really kill the celestial dragons if i were to hassle on the price. So i didn't test him." 

"And you said there were other two members in his crew who are they?" Asked a elders. "Sir one of them is named Felix Olatunji he used to be bounty hunter in paradise. He had once killed a pirate with over a 100 million bounty. Later he was caught by a slave trader and sold to a celestial dragon."

"And another one was a marine recruit named sital . We don't have much information about him except he decided to follow Rabin 6 months ago. And also trained under garp during the 6 months."

"Ok then place a bounty on both of them place a bounty of 70 million on Felix. And place 40 million bounty on the other one." Said a elder 

"Also tell the marine bases in east blue to hide the majority of the money and weapons that they have so that Rabin can't get them."

An:- I want to Shout out Genesius and Eugene sivila for becoming my patrons. join my patreon if you want some advance chapters currently there are 5 advance chapters available. I am releasing only one chapter per day in webnobel but i am releasing two chapters per day in my Patreon. it's only 3$ per month

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21