Thunder pirates
1.9k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sengoku hung up the call with the elders Marine Admiral Akainu entered the room. Akainu asked Sengoku "Why did you call me Sengoku you know how busy i am with all the work." 

"Yes i know but something big came up this time." Said Sengoku. 

"What's so important that the marine Admiral has to come himself to deal with." Said Akainu. "Is death of three marine admirals and kidnapping of three celestial dragons enough reason for you?"asked Sengoku 

Akainu was silent for a bit then he said "What happened tell me the details." Then Sengoku told him everything that was happening till now. 

Akainu then said "Their is always some problem with people related to garp first Dragon now this." Before Akainu could say anything elae Sengoku said "Enough about Garp do you understand what your job is?" 

Akainu looked displeased that Sengoku had interrupted him then he said "Yes i know, basically all i have to do is go to Mary geoise and bring the devil fruits with me and head to east blue and bring back celestial dragons alive and also to either capture or kill Rabin." 

Now the newspaper of Rabin killing three vice admirals started to be disturbed worldwide. The title of the newspaper read Thunder Eyed Rabin killed three vice admirals. The news said that rabin tricked three vice admirals and fed them poison and killed them. It also revealed the bounty of Rabin which was 200 million beli Dead or Alive.

This news shocked the world. It had been many years since someone had killed a vice admiral not to mention 3 at the same time. But many people had one question on the mind why would 3 marines vice admirals be at east blue at the same time.

This news spread around like a wild fire. Many people were completely shocked. In Dressrosa Doflamingo saw this and laughed while saying interesting. 

Somewhere at a island in New world Shanks also saw the news and said "I have a feeling we will meet one day." One of the crew members of Shanks said "Their is no way boss you are one of the yonko not just any rookie will be able to meet you." Shanks laughed and said "Only time will tell" and started drinking.

Whitebeard looked at the same news and said "It's good to be young."

Kaido looked at Rabin's face and said "Don't disappoint me." While big mom saw this news and didn't react. Somewhere on the sea Dragon also saw this news and said "Those lying scum" 

Somewhere in the sea Rabin was still practicing his flying thunder god. Sital came running towards him and said "Captain big news you got a bounty" Rabin looked at the newspaper and read it. Then he said "Oh so they said i poisoned them. Well atleast they didn't involve Garp and luffy in this matter. Thunder Eyed Rabin that sounds cool. Listen boys from today onwards we will call ourselves Thunder pirates. 

After that the thunder pirates decided to go to the nearby town to redesign their ship they decided that their jolly roger will be a skull with blue eyes and two lightning bolts forming and X shape below the skull.

After that they reached the town found a shipbuilder they told him to remove all the sign of world government from their ship and replace them with their jolly rojer. The ship builder had seen the picture of Rabin today in the news. He was so scared he thought that if he messed up he would end up dead so he called all his shipbuilders friends and worked the whole night.

While the ship builder was doing that. Thunder pirates decided to spend the night out partying in the town. That night. They went to a bar and started drinking sake. After a few moments they were talking and spending times with other drunkards.

When the Thunder pirates returned to their ship in the morning. They were surprised to see the ship was already completed. They paid the shipbuilders 5 million beli. Although the ship builder said that he didn't need it. Rabin force fully gave him the money.

Rabin had tied the celestial dragon and locked him in a room when rabin opened the door and went inside and untied them. All of them immediately started begging for food it looked like their pride had gone out of the window. They had not eaten anything for over a day. 

All of them started saying that they were slave and Rabin was their master. Then after they begged for few more minutes. Rabin signaled sital to give them food. Sital didn't give them enough food for them to satisfy their hunger but gave them enough so that they could survive. 

Thunder Pirates now reached near another marine base in east blue. They docked their ship and started walking towards the base no one dared to stop them. They asked the captain of the base where the vault was. The captain respectfully took them to the vault.

Then Rabin reached the vault and opened he started to frown. The vault was nearly empty their was less than a million beli in the vault.He looked the marine captain and asked him where the rest of the money was. The captain didn't answer and stayed silent. Rabin cut one of the arms of the captain and asked again where the money was. 

The captain was screaming in pain. He immediately told them that the had already put them in the boat and sent it towards headquarter for safekeeping. Apparently Sengoku had called them and asked them to send majority of their resources towards headquarter. 

Then Rabin killed the captain and said "Kill every marines you see." Felix and sital replied "Sure captain." Then Rabin decided to call Sengoku. Rabin went to his ship and called Sengoku from the den den mushi which was already on the ship. So that Sengoku could know that he was calling.

An:- Thank you Ian Garay for becoming my patron. From today onwards I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. it's only 3$ per month so join.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20