Belo Betty
1.8k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sengoku asked "So why are you calling me Rabin to what do i owe you the pleasure." Then Rabin said "It's nothing i just reached a marine base to restock my supplies. Turns out you have already taken all the money from all the marine bases in East blue. So i was a little angry at them and i ordered my crew to slaughter them all."

Sengoku yelled "Rabin don't cross the line i will…" before he could finish Rabin said "I am also thinking of cutting one of the fingers of the celestial dragons but i need a little help so i decided to call you."

Sengoku calmed down a little and asked "What do you need?"

"Oh it's nothing major i just named my pirate crew we will be called thunder pirates just wanted to inform you that incase you were wondering and also i am just having a hard time thinking which finger i should cut so if you have some suggestions please tell me" said Rabin 

"Rabin don't play with me didn't we have a deal did you forget about the deal already?" Asked Sengoku 

"Oh i haven't forgotten about the deal Sengoku in fact i remember it better than you in the deal we agreed that you would provide me with 3 devil fruits 2 logia and one ancient zone and i would provide you with 3 celestial dragons alive. 

I never said anything about hurting them."

"Rabin do you really want to go back on your words and challenge marines over and over again. If you even hurt a celestial dragon slightly i will send all three admirals after you." Said Sengoku 

"Oh so you are threatening me how about i let you hear the live sound of how they react when i cut their fingers one by one. Who should i start with first. you the fat shit in the middle come forward." Rabin said as Rabin pulled the one of the celestial dragons towards him.

The celestial dragon immediately started to shout "please don't hurt me please don't hurt me i will do anything you say please i beg you." 

Sengoku couldn't take it anymore and said "Enough Rabin just tell me what do you want." Rabin kicked the celestial dragon away and said "if you just said that earlier i wouldn't have scared him so much. Tell all the ships which are bringing money towards marineford to redirect and head towards this marine base with all the money."

Sengoku sighed and said "if I do that you have to agree to not hurt any of the celestial dragons at all." 

"I promise as long as you don't play any games with me i will not hurt the celestial dragons" said Rabin 

"I will send you all the money within two days" said Sengoku

Sengoku then immediately called the five elders and told them what happened. They were little angered by what they heard. Then one of them said "It's fine let him keep the money for few days. We just need to catch him after the trade Is over. Send 3 more vice admirals along with Akainu to make sure he doesn't have the slightest possibility of escaping. If kizaru was free then it would be best to send him but even with akainu and 3 vice admirals he cannot escape so it's fine."

Sital and Felix had just returned from slaughtering the marines when they came back Rabin told them that all three of them will stay here for rest 12 to 13 days and train their ass off.

A day passed. On the second day few marine ships came to the island to drop some money for us we collected over 200 million beli this day. We all continued our training i started training both sital and Felix. 

Another day passed on this day remaining ships with money all reached here today. Now the thunder pirates had over 600 million beli money. 

After a week had passed since thunder pirates started to train. Rabin had made a some progress in his flying thunder god. And both Felix and sital could now use observation haki.

While they were traning an unexpected guest came to visit them. 

She was a girl with purple hair in a bob cut wearing red goggles, a pair of red curled horns on the front, and a long and puffy white plume on the back. She walked towards Rabin and said "Hey scum listen here i am here in order to bring you to revolutionary army be thankful." Rabin was little pissed when someone who he met for the first time called him scum. He immediately glared at her and said "Since you are subordinate of luffy's father l will be lenient on you. If you despair from this island in next 30 seconds i will let you go. After 30 second if you are still in the island. Only your dead body will leave this island."

Belo Betty was surprised by the reaction she got from Rabin. She said "Admiral Akainu and 3 vice admirals are heading towards you and will reach here within 5 days. If you come with us you will be safe." Rabin just said " 15 seconds left."

Betty bit her lips out of frustration and decided to leave she didn't want to clash with someone that dragon said was dangerous. 

After that incident the three of them started to train again. 4 days passed since the day Betty had come to visit them. And according to Betty admiral would reach the island tomorrow. So thunder pirates decided to leave the island they were in. In case marines tried to sneak attack them.

There was still 4 days before the trade in Lougetown. So for 4 days they just decided to wander around in the sea. They aslo stopped in a island to buy few things they didn't find in marine bases. 3 days passed now their was only one day left before the trade in Lougetown.

An:- Thank you Umar latif for becoming my patron.I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 7 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19