Killing the Celestial Dragons
1.8k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed now Rabin, sital and Felix now had trained continuously for 15 days now. Felix and Sital had some impressive improvements during this time. Both of them could now use observation haki pretty easily at basic level. 

They had not sparred with one another and they didn't know who was stronger so their was a sense of competition between them which furthered their progress.

As for Rabin his range of teleportation had increased a little now he could teleport anywhere within the range of 600 metres but there was no major improvements in other aspects. Except now he could also release his conquers haki at will now.

Today was the day for the trade between thunder pirates and the marines. Rabin formed a plan with his crew regarding the topic of celestial dragons and all of them agreed to kill the celestial dragons. 

Both of Rabin's crew mates were former slave of celestial dragons. So it was not surprising that they chose to kill the celestial dragons. Rabin also didn't mind killing them because of regardless what Rabin did the marines would always chase after him. Then the thunder pirates started to form a plan about how to kill the celestial dragons get the devil fruits and escape.

The marines from headquarters had already reached east blue 3 days ago. They were now currently in Lougetown.

Sital and Felix decided to go around the Lougetown and head towards reverse mountain. While rabin would take celestial dragons and fly towards Lougetown on few birds which were controlled by Felix.

After two hour Rabin finally reached Lougetown town when he reached Lougetown he was surprised by what he saw "There were marines everywhere and there were also many spies and different people from different news outlets. He also saw few familiar faces like smoker and Tashigi.

You could say that the whole world was watching this event.

The death of 3 vice admirals had brought a lot of attention to east blue and when a marine Admirals along with three Newly promoted vice admiral started to move towards east blue. Everyone got curious. And before you know it the whole world attention was focused in Lougetown.

Then the birds Rabin was riding started to slowly head downwards. Rabin landed on the ground along with three celestial dragons. The fat celestial dragons had lost a lot of weight because of little to no food they received for 15 days.

Not only that they were stinking because they spent 15 days preety much in the same room tied up. They pissed took a dump and ate in same room.

When Akainu saw this he started to frown. Then Rabin looked at Akainu and said "It's nice to meet you again Akainu."

Akainu replied "well i can't say the same thing about you."

"So have you brought the three devil fruit that i asked." Said Rabin. Akainu didn't say anything instead just looked towards the marine on his right. The marine came forward with a huge suitcase and opened it. The suitcase contained 3 devil fruit.

Rabin could tell that 1 of them was ancient zone one of them was logia and another one was paramecia. Rabin knew that because of the patterns of the devil fruit. Then Rabin said "Looks like you didn't follow our deal properly. I never asked for a paramecia devil fruit." 

"Oh i thought you wouldn't notice turns out i was wrong. You see we didn't have 2 logia and thought that you wouldn't mind if it was one paramecia type devil fruit." Said Akainu 

"Well i knew that you marines were lying scum who wouldn't keep their words. I mean last time you lied and told the world i killed three vice admirals using poison which is pathetic. I don't need poison to kill a weak fly. I will be the bigger person and let it slide this time." Said Rabin. 

Akainu was very displeased by Rabin words but couldn't attack Rabin yet because rabin still had three celestial dragons as his hostage. 

Akainu then said "since their is no problem then lets began our trade." Said Akainu. Rabin then said "Ok bring the suitcase towards me and take away the celestial dragons."

Then Akainu took the suitcase and was about to come towards Rabin. Then Rabin said "You stay right where you are Akainu don't come closer. Send another marine to bring the suitcase over to me." Akainu hesitated a bit. 

Then Rabin said "What do you have so little trust in your subordinates Akainu. There are so many marines are you still afraid and can't trust a single one of them." 

Then a newly promoted vice admiral stepped forward and said "I will deliver the suitcase" Akainu again hesitated but finally nodded his head gave the suitcase to the vice admiral.

Rabin's pov:-

The vice admiral carried the suitcase containing three devil fruit and came towards me. He came right in front of me and handed me the suitcase. The moment i grabbed the suitcase i immediately released my conquers haki to It's max before anyone could react i formed a lightning sword and cut the head of three celestial dragons with one swing. 

Then i instantly teleported to a bird controlled by Felix which flying 600 metres away. Then i again teleported to a bird which was another 600 metres away from the first bird. Before anyone could react i was already 1200 metres away in the sky flying on a bird. Then i continued to teleport this way for 20 times. Which means i was already 12 kilometres away from Lougetown town in under a second.

Third person pov:- 

Thunder pirates had planned this from the beginning. They had placed a bird in the exactly distance of 600 metres with the power of Felix's fruit and all the birds were also marked by Rabin so he could easily teleport. 

Akainu saw this and was outraged he screamed at the top of his lungs. He looked towards the vice admiral who went to give Rabin the suitcase with eyes full of hate. He really wanted to kill him but he held back. Everyone who came to watch this were completely shocked. They never thought Rabin would kill three Celestial dragons in front of a marine admiral and get away with it.

An:- Thank you Jovanny Aceves for becoming my patron.I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

26