Earth logia
1.8k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After A while Rabin reached the ship. His crew mate Sital and Felix immediately smiled when they saw him. Felix asked "did you kill them?" Rabin asked "what do yo think?" Sital said "Of course he did if he didn't he wouldn't be my captain." Then Sital said "Come on show us the devil fruit i have never seen one." 

Rabin opened the suitcase and showed them the three devil fruits and said "Well i know what type of devil fruit they are but i am not sure which fruit exactly. This brown one is logia fruit. This one is paramecia and this one is ancient zone."

"Didn't we make a deal about 2 logia and one ancient zone" asked Felix. "Well the marines are never honest" replied Rabin

Eyes of sital were fixed at the devil fruit. He didn't even move an inch when he saw the devil fruits. 

Right now Felix and sital had a little compilation between themself to know who is stronger. And Felix is little ahead in terms of strength right now mainly because of his devil fruit. Now if sital were also to eat a devil fruit the gap would close and sital would probably take the lead.

Rabin looked at sital and asked "So which fruit do you want sital?" "Can i get which ever i want." Asked sital with face full of smiles. Rabin replied "Sure". Then sital immediately picked the logia fruit. It was a no brainer for him.

Logia was considered one of the strongest type of devil fruit and his captain Rabin was so strong and he had also ate a logia devil fruit. 

Rabin gave Sital the logia devil fruit and took the other two devil fruit and put it in his room. Then Rabin came back and told sital to eat the devil fruit. Then sital ate the devil fruit. He could now taste how horrible the fruit tasted and wanted to throw up but he swallowed it. Felix had lied and told sital that he had to swallow all of it for the fruit to take effect. 

Sital force fully ate the whole fruit. Then Rabin asked "Do you feel any different." Sital replied "I want to throw up and erase the memory of the taste of this fruit." 

Rabin sighed and got up while saying only one way to find out. Rabin punched towards the head of sital without coating his hand with arnament haki. His hand went right through sital's head. Sital's head had turned into soil or earth. Sital ate a earth logia. Earth logia was definitely one of the stronger ones than normal logia fruit. 

If sital trained well then he could most definitely be very powerful with this fruit. Rabin was very happy that sital got a good devil fruit. Now Rabin decided to slowly train both Felix and sital. 

Sital then said "Why did you do that don't scare me." Referring the punch he received from rabin. Then Felix looked towards sital and said "Congrats for getting a good logia fruit." Rabin could tell tell that Felix really meant that and their was no hate or jealousy hidden in his words. Rabin also looked at sital and congratulated him.

Then sital asked "what are you gonna do with the remaining two devil fruits?" Rabin had also thought about this question before. At first he wanted to eat one of the fruits but later decided against it. Because he didn't know what the devil fruits abilities were. And thought he could find better fruits in the future. Then Rabin replied "Save it for our future crew mates" 

Back at Lougetown Akainu decided not to go after Rabin and the others because they wouldn't have the chance of catching up with thunder pirates. 

Many spies and people from news outlets decided to return and publish the news. The whole world was going to know about this news by tomorrow.

Dragon was also in Lougetown. He was here because he thought Rabin wouldn't be able to escape from the Admiral. So he would rescue Rabin from the marines and make him join the Revolutionary army. Then dragon murmured "He is a lot better than I thought." Then he left the Lougetown.

Akainu decided to call and headquarters and inform Sengoku about what just happened. He was still mad that Rabin could easily escape and he couldn't even do anything to stop Rabin.

The thing that surprised him the most was Rabin's speed he could easily travel from one place to another almost instantly. Which was lot faster than kizaru. It was almost like he teleported. But Akainu didn't think Rabin had ability to teleport because one person couldn't eat two devil fruit and Rabin had clearly eaten rumble rumble fruit. Or atleast that's what Akainu believed. 

After thinking for a short while Akainu reached to the conclusion that their was someone in thunder pirates who had the ability to teleport himself or other.

Then Akainu called Sengoku. Sengoku picked up the den den mushi "What's wrong Akainu. Why are you calling now? Rabin didn't show up? or have you already captured him?" asked Sengoku 

Akainu replied "No he came but we failed to capture him."

Sengoku shouted "what how can you just casually say that he escaped did he take the devil fruits with him or did you atleast manage to keep the devil fruits?" 

Akainu replied again "No we didn't manage to take it he took it with him. He has someone in his crew who had the ability to teleport him and we didn't know that ." 

Sengoku then sighed and said "ok that's fine just bring the celestial dragons safely. I will deal with the rest." 

Akainu didn't say anything he remained silent for a while. Then Sengoku asked again "Akainu did you hear me why aren't you talking to me."

Then Akainu slowly replied "All three celestial dragons were murdered by Rabin before we could even react."

Sengoku was absolutely quite when he heard what Akainu said.

An:- Thank you Manuel Muñoz, Peter pan, Bradley Hughes, Earth2020, kruze Finney and special thanks to KING_SOLOMON for becoming my patron.I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21