New Bounty
1.8k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akainu so you are telling me he came there took the devil fruit, killed the celestial dragons and left with the devil fruit."

Asked Sengoku.

Akainu clenched his fists and said in a voice full of shame "Yes" Sengoku was so angry he smashed his table apart.

When he heard this. Then he shouted "Then what were you doing their while he did all those things in front of your eyes."

Akainu remained silent. Sengoku then asked Akainu to explain everything in detail. Then Akainu did that.

In Mary geoise in the house of the three celestial dragons who were just killed. A loud screaming noise could be heard. The father of the three celestial dragons was yelling "I will avenge all of you my sons." 

Then the man called the five elders and said "You said you would bring me my sons as well as the people who hurt them now all my sons are dead. I don't care what yo do I want to see the murder of my sons in front of my house in a month alive."

The five elders were completely shocked by what they heard They never thought that Rabin would kill the celestial dragons

After a few minutes the five elders finally managed to calm the angry celestial dragon. 

After that they decided to call Sengoku. Sengoku was also about to call them but before he could call the five elders. the five elders called him. Sengoku received the call. One of the elders asked Sengoku "What happened at Lougetown Sengoku?" 

Then Sengoku explained everything that Akainu said to him. The five elders were furious when they heard what Sengoku said. "How could the marines be so useless we sent an admirals and three vice admirals and you guys can't even catch a single pirate." One of the elders said.

"Nor could you protect the celestial dragons and you also couldn't keep the devil fruits and handed him all three devil fruits. Can't you guys do a single thing right." Shouted another elder.

"You said that there might be someone with teleportation abilities do you know who they are or what they look like?" Asked an elder.

"No sir we don't even know what he did we just speculated that it might be teleportation but it might be something else entirely." Said Sengoku 

"You said he is heading towards Reverse mountain to head towards paradise right?" Asked a elder. "Yes sir he was travelling towards that direction." Said Sengoku "ok good send kizaru over there as soon as possible stop him at paradise. And this time make sure to catch him." An elder said

"Also Raise his bounty to 500 million beli the whole world will know what happened in Lougetown tomorrow we can't hide it. This is a great shame for both marines and world government so we need to kill him as soon as possible." Said a elder. 

Back at east blue sital and Felix were sparring. Sital said while laughing "Hahahahaha you can't even hit me come on I will give you another hit for free." Felix couldn't hurt sital currently because Felix didn't knew arnament haki and Sital just ate the logia fruit. 

Then Rabin coated his hand with arnament haki and punched sital in the head while saying "Don't get overconfident." Sital fell on the ground and started rubbing his head. Then Felix looked at sital and said "I still have higher bounty than you."

Sital became angry and said "Just wait Felix i will easily have higher bounty than you once marines see my logia power." Then Rabin said "From tomorrow onwards i will teach you both about arnament haki." Felix immediately became happy and said "Just wait until I learn arnament haki sital then i will kick your ass."

A day passed a news coo brought the newspaper to the thunder pirates ship. Felix bought the newspaper and started reading it and he started laughing and he said "Captain your bounty went up now it's 500 million beli. Now finally our captain is getting the respect he deserves. The newspaper also says you killed 3 celestial dragons and escaped from an marine Admiral."

This news sent another shock to the whole world 15 days ago Rabin killed three vice admirals now 15 days later he killed 3 celestial dragons. Many people now thought Rabin was a mad man who should not be provoked or he would do anything.

Back at foosha village luffy saw this newspaper and said in a surprised tone "What!!! Rabin already has a bounty of 500 million beli and sital has bounty of 40 million beli just wait Rabin i will not let you be the pirate king before me."

Then garp hit luffy on the head and said "shut up you brat." 

Garp was surprised at first when he saw the news and later he just smiled.

At calm belt in Amazon lily The pirate empire Boa Hancock was sitting reading a newspaper. She was shocked when she saw the news. She couldn't believe her eyes someone dared to kill a celestial dragons in front of a marine admiral. She looked at the face of Rabin for quite some time and threw away the newspaper. 

At Alabasta Nico Robin also saw this news and was also very shocked she knew the power of an admirals and to escape be able to escape from one of the admirals was very hard. 

Few days passed now thunder pirates were now near Reverse mountain they would reach reverse mountain tomorrow morning. While they were on the ship training they could see a boat heading towards them from their right. On the deck of the ship they coud see Belo Betty. The same girl that came to visit them nearly two weeks ago and warned them about the admiral.

Rabin told Felix to stop the ship. Then Betty's ship came near the thunder pirates ship and stopped. Betty jumped from her ship to thunder pirates ship. She came near Rabin and said "Come to our ship dragon wants to meet you."

An:- Thank you Root of darkness for becoming my patron.I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21