Monkey D. Dragon
1.8k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN:- Sorry I posted a little late today. There was no electricity in my hometown for couple of hours. Just some third world country problems.

_______________________________________________

"Oh How about you call dragon over to my ship after all he is the one who wants to meet me." Said Rabin. "You how.." Betty was about say something but was stopped by a voice. "It's fine Betty i will come over." Dragon said as he jumped from his ship and came over to Thunder pirates ship.

Dragon extended his hand towards Rabin. Then Rabin shook dragons hand and said "I have heard a quite a lot about you dragon." Then dragon said "I can also say the same about you. You are getting quite famous nowadays. I also want to thank you about taking care of luffy and protecting him"

"Well i am sure you would have helped him if i didn't step up. I don't think you are a bad father who wouldn't help his child."

Said Rabin. Dragon had not told anyone that he had a child. When Rabin told Betty that he wouldn't kill her because dragon was luffy's father she didn't believe him but when dragon admitted having a son she was surprised.

"Enough with all the small talk dragon why don't you tell me the reason you came here." Asked Rabin. "You are a straight forward person i like it. Let's get to the point then. I want you to join the revolutionary army. I believe we have a similar goals. I will give you a high position in fact your position will only be below mine. " Said dragon 

"I refuse" said Rabin. "Oh i thought you would say that but if i say that there is a marine admiral waiting for you on the other side of Reverse mountain will you still not join the revolutionary army?" Asked Betty 

"Ohh so there is an admiral waiting for me honestly that makes me very excited. And yes my answer to your offer is still NO." Said Rabin 

Then Dragon said "Can you give me a reason at to why you rejected me." "Well there are two reasons one i don't want to work under anyone and two your way of doing things is too passive and boring for me." Said Rabin 

Then Dragon said again "Then how about i make an another offer to you instead of you joining the revolutionary army how about you become our ally."

"I am listening tell me more." Said Rabin. "You do your own thing we will work as your information network and you help us when we ask for help and we will help you when you ask for help." 

"Sure i like your deal dragon but don't you dare play tricks with me because consequences for that will be too much for you to handle." Said Rabin. Dragon laughed and said "looking forward to work with you in the future." Then he handed Rabin a den den mushi saying that it can't be traced and heard by the marines.

"Do you need help with the admiral kizaru waiting for you on the other side." Asked Dragon. Rabin replied "Nah i think we will be fine." 

Then Rabin said to Dragon "Why don't you go and meet luffy and garp they both miss you quite a lot you know." Then dragon said "it's not the time yet." After that dragon and Rabin make some small talk and decided to head their own separate way.

Then Rabin again made a plan with his crew about how to fight a admiral. They chose the same plan like last time. Rabin would fight kizaru while sital and felix would go to a safe distance. And Rabin would teleport continuously on the birds controlled by Felix and retreat if he has to. 

A day passed thunder pirates now reached the Reverse mountain. The three of them could see the massive height of the red line. They stirred the ship into the direction of upwards flowing river. Then they hit the currently and the ship starts to speed up.

They were now going up the mountain. They even went above the clouds and finally the reached the top of the mountain and the current starts to flow back down. 

Finally they reach the bottom of the mountain and reach the grandline. They could see a marine ship near them when they entered the grandline.

After that Rabin looked towards his crew mates and nodded his head. Then he jumped towards the marine ship and landed on their ship. He could see kizaru sitting on a chair. Then Rabin looked at kizaru and said "Nice to meet you again kizaru." 

Kizaru said "oh why did you leave your crew mates and come here alone. I was told to capture them all it will be a pain to capture you and search for them again."

Kizaru immediately jumped towards thunder pirates ship . Then Rabin teleported back to his ship and jumped towards kizaru who was still in mid air coming towards the ship. Rabin and kizaru clashed in mid air. Kizaru threw a kick towards Rabin who easily blocked him and also threw a punch towards kizaru which was easily blocked by kizaru.

After that kizaru sighed and jumped back into his ship. Rabin followed him to the marine ship. Then Rabin looked towards kizaru and said "Let's go to a nearby island and fight." 

Kizaru said "i really can't do that i also need you crew." 

"You know you can't do that until i am still here." Said Rabin 

"I am not too sure about that." said kizaru. Then Rabin said to kizaru "you know kizaru the only reason I wanted to fight you alone was to test my powers and check the how strong i am compared to an admiral but i think i need to change my plan a little now since you don't seem to agree with me." Rabin said that and he teleported back to his ship.

Felix and sital asked at the same time "what happened captain why are you back." Then Rabin looked at kizaru at the marines ship and said to his crew "Change of plans boys looks like we are going to kill an admiral."

An:- Thank you Swahirou Brahima for becoming my patron.I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21