New Members?
1.8k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Sengoku asked "What happened kizaru? How are you in this such a bad condition?" Kizaru looked at Sengoku and said "Well thunder pirates were stronger than i thought specially rabin. I am confident in suppressing him in a fight but i can't stop him if he chooses to run away."

"But when the thunder pirates team up they are a force to be reckoned with when I was fighting rabin alone it was fine but when the two members of the thunder pirates came to help him i was helpless."

"And i think Rabin has two devil fruits one is his thunder logia and second is his teleportation." Then Kizaru started explaining to Sengoku how the fight went. 

Then Sengoku asked "Then how did you escape if you were in such a disadvantage?" Kizaru replied "Hawkeye Mihawk came to the scene and distracted Rabin so i took the opportunity to runaway." 

Sengoku was surprised because mihawk never follows the order of marines and only does them if he is interested. If mihawk decided to fight Rabin and kill him than that would be the best outcome for the marines.

A day passed Thunder pirates were eating some food and chatting. While they were doing that they could see a ship in the distance. 

The ship was being attacked by a sea king. Rabin used moonwalk to go towards the ship. He could see two beautiful girls. They were probably sisters because they looked very similar 

They had a well proportioned figure. They were tall and had long black hair. They had a narrow waist and very large breasts. One was little taller compared to the other but the taller one had a smaller breasts compared to the shorter one.

The height of the taller one was 5'8 and shorter one was 5'6

The sea king had already destroyed their ship they would probably die if Rabin didn't save them. Rabin sent a big lightning bolt and easily knocked out the sea king.

The girls looked like they were not from the grand line because they couldn't even handle a weak sea king. Then he looked towards the girls and said "Grand line is not for you Go back." Then he was returning to his ship

The Girls looked at Rabin and said "Hey can atleast drop us off to the next island." Rabin paused for a bit then he said "ok" because he needed someone to clean the ship because it was getting dirty.

He was first thinking of forcing Sital and Felix to clean the ship but it seemed like they got lucky they got two more friends to clean the ship they won't be lonely cleaning the ship.

Then Rabin carried the two girls one on each side he grabbed them by the waist and pulled them towards his cheat and started flying towards the ship.

When he brought the two ladies on the ship sital and Felix saw that and immediately thought that the two girls were captain's women. But before they could say anything Rabin dropped a bomb on them. Rabin looked at the four of them and said "I want this whole ship clean within two hours if i don't see anyone cleaning then i am throwing you out of the ship."

The taller girl immediately protested "How can you make your guest work for you isn't it rude to make your guests work." The shorter girl said sis it's fine atleast they are taking us to the next Island. 

Then Rabin handed all four of them a mop and a bucket. All four of them started cleaning. After two hours the ship was clean. Then sital went to cook food. Only Rabin Felix and two sisters were left. Then Rabin asked the two girls about their names and how they ended up in that situation. 

The tall girl with smaller boobs was named Lana while short girl with bigger boobs was named Mia. They said they were from north blue. They came to grandline because they wanted to become a pirates. 

Then Rabin asked why they wanted to become pirates and Lana said her goal was to travel the world she said she always had a talent for navigating since she was a child so she wanted to travel the world. And as for mia she was a very good doctor and a supportive sister so she wanted to travel along side her sister. 

And the main reason was that marines killed their parents when they were young and no one in their town helped them when their parents died and only wanted to take their wealth.

Then Rabin said "I will give you girls a chance if you can prove me your skills then i will let you join my crew." The girls were happy and excited because they had seen how strong Rabin was. Then Rabin gave the log pose he had to lana and asked her to navigate until they reach the next island.

Then he started to ask mia a simple questions about biology and first aid. Because he had some knowledge about it. Both the sisters looked promising and looked like they had pretty good skills.

A day passed Rabin started to train sital and felix like usual but today he called mia and lana to start traning. He developed a training program for both lana and mia. So they could quickly get strong.

After a week they finally reached a island. The log pose required a week to reset so they had to spend a week in this island. Felix knew this island apparently this island is called Jhapa and this island is also filled with bounty hunters. So it was time to test the sisters fighting skills.

Lana liked to use a gun while mia used a katana. The sisters test was to kill 10 bounty hunters each and they couldn't help each other. The boys didn't go to the island yet because if someone saw them with the sisters they wouldn't mess with them. So the three boys stayed at the island.

After a few moments some bounty hunters came to tease the girls. Then the girls started killing them. They both succeed at the test but they were gasping for air when they killed 10 people. So Rabin decided to step in he released his conquers haki and made many people unconscious.

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21