Fighting Kizaru
1.7k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin's pov:-

After i said that "i sent a huge lightning bolt in the water. And i jumped towards kizaru's ship to fight him. The lightning bolt i sent in the water was aimed at kizaru's ship the moment i jumped towards kizaru. The ship of the marines was easily destroyed.

Kizaru saw that and frowned. If i had shot a lightning bolt directly towards the ship kizaru could have blocked it and the ship wouldn't be destroyed. But since i sent the lightning bolt below the water kizaru couldn't block it.

Now with the marine ship destroyed we started fighting on air since both kizaru and i knew moonwalk and could fly for quite some time. But both of our movements and abilities were greatly reduced because we were fighting in the air. Felix and sital started killing the marines who were alive. 

Felix was sending dozens of birds who were carrying swords towards the marines and stabbing them to death. While sital was sending chunk of soil and covering the faces of marines and choking them to death.

Felix and sital were also collecting the chunks of marines ships which were floating on the water. They were making sure that not even a single piece of wood was remaining on the floor. While they were doing that i was getting pushed back by kizaru. He was faster then me so he had a advantage over me. 

If it was any other admirals except kizaru i wouldn't be at a big disadvantage like i was in with kizaru. I continued to fight with kizaru. No one was even injured slightly. Kizaru would try to attack Felix and Sital but i would always teleport to them and block his attack. My teleportation was even faster than his light attack so i would always block his attack. 

Then finally Felix and Sital both were done with killing all the marines and picking up the wooden pieces. When i saw that i started to smile. Now the real fight started.

Hundreds of birds came flying out of nowhere and covered the entire area. Then a chunk of earth came towards me and covered me like a armor. This wouldn't absorb kizaru's attack completely but what this soil would do was sital would cover the area where I am most likely to be attacked with a thick layer of soil and combined with my arnament haki i would block majority of the damage. So i could completely focus on attack.

And what the birds would do was i had marked every bird present here and i could teleport to any of them and attack him. Which would increase my chances of hitting him by a lot.

I also activated my conquers haki to put more pressure on him.

Then when this happened i teleported to a bird which was closest to him and attacked him with my sword i managed to cut him a little in his back. Now i had also marked him which made the fight a lot easier.

He attacked me but i easily dozed him and i teleported to his back where I had marked. And cut him again. I tried the same trick but he attacked me this time. He caught on to my trick if he hadn't then he wouldn't an admiral. He attacked me with a light attack but at the same time he also attacked with behind his back but i had my body covered with soil and also with arnament haki so i didn't receive any injuries.

He again tried to attack Felix and sital again but i blocked his attack again. The fight continued for few hours. I had some minor injuries but kizaru had some pretty serious injuries. Kizaru tried to run away once that's when i teleported in in front of him and gave him that huge cut on his chest. 

I could definitely kill him if the fight went on but there was a problem. Hawkeye mihawk was heading towards us. I looked at mihawk and asked "Mihawk what are you doing here." Mihawk looked at me and replied. "I was just curious about you and wanted to see what all the fuss was about." 

Kizaru took this opportunity and ran away. I looked at mihawk and said "Then what are you waiting for." I started firing a lot of lightning bolts at mihawk. Mihawk took out his sword black sword 'Night' and blocks some of my attacks while he dozed some of them while still on his boat 

Then i fire a lightning bolt towards his head and he tried to doze this attack but this time i teleported to the place where my lightning was and sent another lightning at his chest. The lightning bolt landed on his chest he was easily pushed back by my attack along with his boat. But he still manages to stay on his boat.

Then he took the initiative to attack me he was sending powerful slashes from his sword i blocked many of them but some managed to hit me. Because i was a lot tired because i was continuously fighting above water while using moonwalk which consumes lot of my stimina. 

Mihawk also saw that and said "I will fight you next time at your full strength." Then with that sentence mihawk left. I returned to my boat and started panting heavily.Felix were also completely exhausted.

Felix by continuously controlling his bird and sital by continuously controlling the soil. We fell asleep on the floor that night.

Third person pov:- 

Back at marineford a marine came running towards Sengoku's room and said Sir we just found admiral kizaru who was badly injured and was running towards marineford. We took him towards the doctors room. He is being treated right now.

Sengoku was surprised when he heard that. There were not many people who could hurt kizaru badly specially in under a day. Then kizaru went towards the doctor's office.

When he reached there he was very surprised by what he saw. He that kizaru had a deep and long cut in his chest and various other cuts, bruises and burns in different places.

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20