Meeting
1.6k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then he looked at Lana and said "You have passed your test now you can finally be part of the thunder pirates." When the girls heard Thunder pirates they were shocked. They had heard about Thunder pirates many times in the past month but they had not seen their photos. 

Then both the girls asked at the same time "You are Thunder Eyed Rabin?" Then Rabin nodded his head and said "You didn't know this whole time?" The girls shook their heads. Then Rabin said again "Mia, Lana has passed the test but you haven't your final test is to save this man," He said that and made a huge cut in the bounty hunters' chest. 

At marineford in Sengoku's Room, three Admirals were sitting on a couch and Sengoku was sitting on his chair. And there were about 4 vice admirals. The 3 of them were newly promoted vice admirals and one was momonga 

Then Sengoku said, "I hope we all know the premise of this Meeting ." Then Aokiji said, "Isn't it about That Rabin boy."

Sengoku nodded his head and said "Rabin along with his crew has grown to be one of the major problems and a shame to us marines. And we need To remove this problem anyhow. Some of you may or may not know kizaru fought against Thunder pirates a few days ago." Everyone looked at kizaru who was covered in bandages but had a carefree look in his face.

The vice admirals looked surprised because they didn't know about the fight between Kizaru and Thunder pirates. Then Sengoku said again "As for the results Kizaru was badly wounded and forced to retreat and the only reason he was able to retreat was that the timely intervention of one of the seven warlords Mihawk." 

All the vice admirals gasped at the thought of that nearly killing an admiral. What kind of power was that? Admirals were the highest level of power and to be able to kill them was beyond their understanding.

Then Sengoku said again "kizaru has made a plan on how to deal with the thunder pirates Kizaru take it from her" Then Kizaru stood up from his seat and said, "As you guys know that I have already fought against thunder pirates and I know a thing or two about them."

"Let's go in detail about all of them first let's look at Felix who is the weakest member of thunder pirates and has the ability to control and communicate with birds he uses a sword and is probably proficient in both observation haki and armament haki. A new marine vice admiral could probably beat him one on one but would be a very hard fight for the vice-admiral."

The vice admirals were shocked again when they heard the weakest member of the thunder pirates was on the level of a vice-admiral 

"The second member of this group is Sital who is as strong as a vice admiral if not stronger he has an earth logia and probably can also use observation and armament haki. Our newly promoted vice admirals probably can't beat him. And will lose against him. But I don't think he can beat a vice-admiral easily it will probably take a lot of effort for him to beat a vice admiral." 

"And finally the captain of the Thunder pirates. Thunder Eyed Rabin. He is a lot stronger than a vice admiral and is very close to the admiral level. He can probably fight against an admiral for a few hours and escape with his life. He is speculated to have two devil fruit one lets him teleport to the things he has touched and second his lightning logia."

And this was the most shocking thing all the vice admirals had ever heard. A single person possessing two devil fruit that is unheard of. This news blew their mind.

Then kizaru continued "But if they three teams up they could easily beat an admiral so sending a single admiral against them is just stupid"

"But killing them is simply all we need to do is separate them and kill them one by one. We can't send two admirals against them because I am currently injured and I am not in a condition to fight." 

"And if we send Akainu and Aokiji then there will be no Admiral who is able to fight in case of emergency. Which might lead to one of the yonko or revolutionary army attacking us."

"So what we are going to do is send an admiral and four vice admirals and no extra marines as it will only cause their death."

"The four vice admirals will split into two teams and take on Sital and Felix while the admiral fights Rabin. The two vice admiral who is fighting Felix has to finish their fight quickly and join the other two vice admiral and finish off Sital. After that, all of you join forces with admiral and takedown Rabin."

"As for who among the admirals will be going that's for Sengoku to decide. "Kizaru said that and sat back down"

Then Sengoku looked at the vice admirals and said you can leave for now. Then the vice admirals left. Then Sengoku looked at Akainu and Aokiji and said. Who among you want to go."

Aokiji answered, "I will go if you want." Akainu then said, "No I will go I have to wash away my shame from last time."

Then Sengoku nodded his head and said "Ok its decided Akainu will lead four vice admirals and go and attack Thunder pirates. " 

Then Sengoku said again "We have to make sure to kill Rabin this time 7 months ago he was just a kid with potential. Now he is someone nearly at admiral level if we let him go now I don't know how much trouble he will cause us."

Akainu then said "Don't worry I will complete the job. This time he will not escape me."

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19