Preparation
1.6k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed Thunder pirates were still on the island named jhapa. It was early in the morning all of the members of thunder pirates were training.

Mia was also training she had pretty much saved the life of a bounty hunter who was cut by Rabin yesterday. If the bounty hunter received proper rest and medication then he would be pretty much alive. 

Then while they were training Rabin got a call from Dragon. Rabin picked up the call and said "Hello Dragon why have you called me this early in the morning." Then dragons replied, "What can I say our intelligence department works 24 hours and we got some important information related to you."

"Oh, what kind of information have you got for me." Asked Rabin. Then dragon said "Well Akainu and 4 vice admirals are going to come after you. They have not left yet but I think they will leave in three days and they will arrive at jhapa in 10 days."

"Hahaha, They seem to be underestimating thunder pirates too much let them come," Rabin said while laughing. Then the dragon asked, "Are you sure you don't want our help." 

"Don't worry we will be completely fine." Said, Rabin. After that Rabin hung up the call. Then he called over all his crewmates. 

Then everyone came over. Then he said, "In 10 days four of you have to fight and kill four vice admirals." 

All of them were completely surprised. Then Lana said "What do you mean by that how could we fight a vice-admiral maybe these two brutes can but how can we two beautiful Medians fight a vice admiral. We are not on their level. I knew you were a monster and I shouldn't have followed you. It was the worst decision of my life" she said the last part while fake crying. 

"Hey, who are you calling a brute I am a gentleman." Said sital.

Mia went completely red from shame because her sister called her beautiful Median in front of Rabin but she couldn't disagree with her sister they were not on the level of vice-admiral yet.

Then Rabin said to Lana "You two might not be current at vice-admiral level but they definitely are and we still have 10 days left. I will make sure Sital and Felix train hard enough. So that they can beat a vice admiral in a one vs one situation."

Rabin continued "I think Sital is already on the level where he can beat a vice admiral. Whereas Felix will reach there with a little training"

"As for you two sisters, I have a gift for you." Rabin said that as he took out two devil fruit." Both the girls seemed surprised. They had the ability to come to the grainlines so they had definitely heard of devil fruit.

Then Rabin said "one for both of you." Then Mia said, Are you sure we have only met you for a week and you are already giving us something so precious." 

Rabin laughed and said, "Don't worry about it I have pretty much already judged both of your characters and I think you are trustworthy." 

"And if I am somehow wrong then I just have to kill you both to solve the problem. So just eat one already." Both girls were little hesitant when Rabin just gave them two devil fruits. But now when Rabin said that they were a lot less hesitant. They thought Rabin was joking with the killing part but they were wrong.

Lana took the devil fruit while saying "I knew you were a generous man and following you would be the best decision of my life. "Then mia asked, "What type of devil fruit are they?" 

Rabin said, " One is paramecia and the other is I believe ancient zone but I don't know their ability." Then the sisters talked among themself and they decided that Lana would eat the paramecia devil fruit while mia would eat the ancient zone. 

After that, both sisters ate a small piece of their devil fruit and put away the rest of the fruit. Then sital shouted, "What are you doing you have to eat the whole fruit so that the fruit takes effect."

Both mia and Lana looked at him as if they were looking at an idiot. And Lana said, "Do you think I am dumb, or are you dumb?"

Then Felix started laughing loudly. Then the sital finally realized that Felix had lied to him and he was forced to eat that disgusting fruit for nothing. Then sital shouted, "Felix I will kill you." And started chasing him.

Then Rabin looked at the girl and asked "Feel any different? Try and use your devil fruit" Then both the girls started to try to use their devil fruit. Then Rabin gave Lana a stick and said "Try using it while focusing on this stick." Then when she did that the size of the stick increased by nearly 20 times.

She suddenly let go of the stick because she was surprised. The stick stayed the same size. Then Rabin asked her to try and decrease the size of the stick. She tried to do that and the stick became the size of a toothpick. Rabin asked her to keep testing her powers and now he looked towards mia and said "Try to imagine your body changing."

Mia tried to do that and failed a couple of times but after a while, she finally succeeded. She changed into a human-sized butterfly. 

Then Rabin asked mia to test her powers. And he went towards the boat after that he started writing a training manual for all 5 of the thunder pirates including himself. 

After a while, he came back and gave everyone their training manual and said "We have 10 days train as much as you can don't you dare even think about slacking for even a second. Now everyone goes and starts your training I will come and help you so just ask if you need help with anything."

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

22