Abilities
1.6k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9 days passed since Dragon called. Well now Rabin was more than confident to face Akainu and 4 vice admirals. Because everyone made some progress in the last 9 days. 1st let's start with Felix.

Felix can now use both his ornament and observation haki more precisely and easily. But the thing in which he improved a lot is his control over his birds. Now he could make precise and accurate turns. Now he could fight most of the vice-admiral and probably come out on top.

He could let his birds carry a small knife in their claws and they would attack his opponents with him. If the opponent tried to attack the bird then Felix would take this opportunity to attack his opponent and if the opponent focused on Felix then the birds would attack the opponent.

Next, we have Sital. He could now use his earth logia properly he could also infuse his armament haki in his soil attack.

He could now easily beat most vice admiral. He makes a big rod with his soil and fights with it.

Lana's fruit had the ability to change the size of all nonliving objects. But that had a limit at least, for now, she couldn't increase the size of anything to bigger than a house with two floors. and cannot change the size of anything to the length of less than one inch.

And if the item is bigger than a house she can't affect it at all but if the item is smaller than one inch she can increase its size but can only decrease its size to one inch and not to its the original size. But she couldn't use any type of haki.

And as for how strong she is she can't fight a vice-admiral head-on and win but she can definitely give them a huge problem and if she were to team up with Sital the two off them could take care of 2 vice admiral.

After all, she uses a gun and shoots a bullet the size of a house. Anyone hit by that would get hurt. Her attacking power is very good and her only weakness right now is her defense.

Now the main reason why Rabin was so confident about this fight Is mia. Her devil fruit turned out to be a mythical zone. When thunder pirates found out that her fruit was a mythical zone instead of an ancient zone they were laughing nearly for an hour.

Mia had the ability to transform into a mythical butterfly. She had many abilities one of them was creating drugs from her wings. She could create different types of drugs like drugs that could hypnotize and control someone who is weaker than her.

Or a drug that could help her heal the wounds of others and she could also make a poisonous drug and her other ability was obviously flying. This fruit also increased her ability by a huge margin. She also couldn't use any type of haki.

The reason why Rabin was confident was that she had hypnotized every bounty hunter on this island. All of them little weaker than she and she could easily hypnotize them all.

Her hypnosis might not work on people stronger than her but it will surely give them a huge headache and they will have problems concentrating. She had hypnotized about 300 people. And fighting 300 people while you can't focus and also while poisonous dust is being thrown at you. That is not something a vice-admiral can deal with.

As for Rabin, he has had some improvements in terms of his ability. In his lightning ability, he only had a slight improvement in his lightning attack power. And his space ability he could now increase his range of teleportation and it reached 650 meters.

Now he could probably fight Akainu on equal grounds. Even if he couldn't beat him Akainu. Akainu also couldn't beat him easily.

The only admiral who was a threat to Rabin was kizaru because of his speed. 

Both Akainu and Aokiji couldn't beat Rabin because of Rabin's speed. And Rabin couldn't beat the admirals because he didn't have enough stamina to finish them so they could escape.

Overall he was very confident about what's about to come tomorrow. Sital and Lana Could deal with two vice admirals and Felix and mia could deal with a vice admiral each. And when they were done he was confident that they could easily deal with Akainu together.

There were a total of 5 members in thunder pirates and the weakest was Lana. And even the weakest member of thunder pirates could give a marines vice-admiral a run for their money.

Near jhapa island. Akainu and four vice admirals were sitting on the deck. Akainu was talking with someone on den den mushi. Akainu said, "Is he still on the island." The other person said, "Yes, we have not gone to the island to check what's going on but we can guarantee that they have not left the island."

Akainu asked again "How far are you from jhapa island." 

"Not very far we can reach jhapa island in 2 hours if we want."

The other person said.

"Stay right there we will attack tomorrow and your job is to stay there and stop him from running away if he tries to run away." Said Akainu 

"Don't worry Akainu we are not that incompetent we won't let him escape at any cost."

Back at the island, Thunder pirates were having a huge feast because they had trained for so long and decided to rest, recover.

A day passed now Akainu and the vice admirals had nearly reached the island. They could see the island near the horizon. Akainu and the vice admirals looked towards the island. They were getting ready to fight.

Back at the island Rabin looked at his crewmates and said "They are here." When his crew heard him they all had a confident smile on their face.

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21