Killing the Vice-Admirals Again
1.5k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ship of the marines came close to the island but thunder pirates didn't do anything. All the vice admirals and the admiral landed on the island. All five members of thunder pirates were watching them without making a move. 

Then Akainu walked towards them and asked "Are you gonna run again just like last time?" The Rabin said, "You couldn't stop me from what I was planning to do last time and you can't stop me this time either."

Then a vice-admiral looked at Lana and Mia and said "looks like you have two new crewmates huh. Were you thinking with your dick when you recruited them." As soon as he said that Lana shot a bullet towards his head. He easily dozed the bullet. But the bullet started to increase in size and reached the size of a massive house and destroyed the marine ship.

Then she said, "Can't let you run away now can I" Then Rabin said, "Why don't the eight of you fight on the other side of the island and let the two of us right here." Referring to the vice admirals and his own crew.

The vice admirals looked towards Akainu for an answer. Akainu nodded his head. Then the vice admirals and the thunder pirates went towards the other end of the island.

Then Rabin said, "Now that the others are gone why don't we start our fight Akainu." Then Rabin started to throw some lightning bolts towards Akainu. Akainu activated his arnament haki to defend than he also started to throw some magma punches towards Rabin.

Rabin's pov:- 

I didn't want to waste a lot of my energy I just wanted to keep Akainu busy for now. So I just kept dozing his attacks. And I maintained my distance from him. I wanted to mark him but I think kizaru told him not to be hit by any of my attacks.

So he just kept dozing me over and over again. The whole fight depended upon my crew if they beat the vice admirals then we could kill Akainu and there was no doubt in my mind. I knew they would beat them the only question was when.

Third-person pov:- 

At the other end of the island, more than 300 people were attacking a vice-admiral normally he wouldn't have such a hard time dealing with 300 people but this time there was a giant butterfly trying to hypnotize him. And throwing poisonous dust at him. Obviously, that person was Mia. It had only been 2 minutes he started to fight but it already looked like he was going to lose.

On the other side, nearly 1000 birds were surrounding two people. All the birds had a short knife attached to their claw. Obviously, the two people were Felix as a vice admiral. The vice admiral was having a hard time fighting against Felix.

Because every time he attacked Felix, hundreds of birds from all sides would start to attack him with knives. Even though he had arnament haki. He had to maintain it all the time in all the places and that was very hard and also consumed a lot of energy.

As for the two remaining vice admirals, they both were fighting Sital and Lana. Sital was fighting both of them. And from the background, Lana was constantly firing a house-sized bullet towards them.

They were fighting on land so sital had a big power-up because he could literally control the ground below them. And he did that every time the vice admirals tried to move or try certain moves then he would just bind them using earth. He would also create a huge spike below their feet. The vice admiral was having a very hard time dealing with them.

A few minutes ago the vice-admirals never thought that they would be at a disadvantage they were extremely confident in themself. Now they were even having a hard time to survive for 10 minutes. They wanted to retreat but they couldn't. 

The fight continued then after 20 minutes something interesting happened. While Felix was fighting a vice-admiral another vice-admiral came running towards their fight and started to attack vice-admiral Felix was fighting.

Then after that nearly 250 people came running. Then after that Mia came flying towards Felix in her half-beast form and said "Need any help." Felix looked at her and started to curse life at how unfair it was. Mia had overpowered fruit which let her beat a vice-admiral even though she didn't even know how to use haki and she only got the fruit ten days ago. And he was stuck with controlling stupid birds.

Then they easily killed the vice-admiral they were fighting. Then mia also killed the vice-admiral that she had just controlled because it would take a lot of effort to control someone who is stronger than her.

She normally couldn't control someone stronger then her but if she kept trying and if the person was injured and let down their guard even a little bit then she could control them for a short while. And that's how she controlled the vice admiral.

The two vice admiral who was alive was very sacred right now. They were already having a very hard time fighting two members of the thunder pirates now two more were coming. And these two were the ones who had just killed the other two vice admirals.

After that Mia and Felix joined the fight of sital and Lana.

Then Felix looked at sital and said "You are pretty slow."

Then sital shouted back "Don't act like I didn't see you receiving help from mia." 

The two remaining vice admirals tried to resist a bit but they stood no chance. Both of them were killed in less than two minutes. Lana said, "Let's go kill an admiral now."

Then the four of them started walking towards The direction where Akainu and Rabin were fighting. When Rabin saw that all four of them had come unscathed he had a huge smile on his face. But when Akainu saw that he was outraged.

An:- Thank you Stephen Willis and Stephen Hodge for becoming my patron. And special thanks to Bradley Hughes. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. 8 advance chapters are available currently. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21