Fighting Akainu
1.6k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akainu said, "where are the vice admirals?" Then sital replied with a grin "They are all dead but don't worry you we will send you to meet him pretty soon." 

Rabin's pov:- 

I then decided to turn up the heat. I immediately sent 10 lightning bolts near him then when he dozed one of them I immediately teleported to the lightning bolt which was closest to him and then I threw a kick towards his chest. He tried to dodge me but this time sital created two hands on the earth beneath sital and grabbed Akainu.

He couldn't avoid my attack and he was sent flying away. Felix had already sent his birds all over the place. Then I again teleported to a bird near him and gave him a kick in his back.

He was again sent flying but this time lana sent a house-sized bullet that hit him while he was on the air. I could see that Akainu was getting angry so I asked everyone to retreat a little.

As i thought Akainu increased the temperature of the surrounding by a lot and Felix's birds started to die. So I just asked Felix to scatter his bird near the sea so that he could see if anyone was in the area or if anyone wanted to interfere 

Like last time when mihawk came to fight me.

Then Akainu produced few huge magma fists in the air and was about to attack my crew. So I teleported directly behind him again and gave him a cut on his back. Then I looked at Akainu and said "Don't get distracted during the fight." And I retreated back to my original position.

The magma fists came crashing down but couldn't hit anyone because I gave him a cut in his back which distracted him so he couldn't aim properly. The temperature increased too much so i told Mia and lana to take the ship and retreat a safe distance because I didn't think they could handle it.

Felix and sital both had arnament haki so they could handle the heat right now. But I was really surprised by one thing and that was how tough Akainu was. With the last cut I made on Akainu's back I wanted to leave a huge would and gravely injure him so I nearly used my full strength but I could only cut his flesh a little. The fight continued.

Third-person pov:-

Back at Sengoku's office, Sengoku was sitting in his office. He was very nervous right now because today was the day Akainu and the 4 vice admirals would fight against thunder pirates.

In the next moment, a marine came to his room and said sir two of the vice admirals we sent just are dead. Sengoku immediately shouted "what how can they be dead so quickly. They just called me 40 minutes ago saying they nearly reached the island. And you are saying in 30 minutes our two vice admirals were killed."

Then again another marine came running and say "Sir all four vice admirals we sent after thunder pirates are dead. The remaining two vice admirals just died." When Sengoku heard that his forehead is covered in sweat now he couldn't think properly. 

Then he decided to call the five elders because they had told him that they had also sent some members of cp0 to spy on thunder pirates. So he immediately called five elders and told them what just happened. 

The five elders also had the same reaction that he just had. They absolutely couldn't believe what they just heard. Then they immediately called the cp0 members.

Near jhapa island on a ship, 4 guys were staying on the ship they were the members of cp0. They were staying in the direction of the next island thunder pirates had to travel if they were to leave jhapa island. 

Then their den mushi rang. One of the members picked up the call. On the call one of the five elders said "Immediately go to jhapa island they already killed four of our vice admirals." Then the person replied, "Ok sir we are on our way now."

When they heard that 4 vice admirals were already dead they were absolutely shocked. The four of them were also on the level of vice admirals. Now they understood why the elders wanted them to keep a safe distance from thunder pirates and not approach them.

Then they immediately headed towards the jhapa island but it would take them two hours to reach the island. 

After 40 minutes:-

Felix and sital were currently on the ship of thunder pirates going away from jhapa Island. Rabin and Akainu were still fighting Akainu had few small cuts in different parts of his body and he had lost his left eye. A few minutes ago Rabin told sital to cover his chest with as much soil as he could. And after that Rabin teleported right in front of Akainu and sent a lightning bolt towards the left side of his face. Akainu dodged towards the right while throwing a punch towards Rabin's chest. 

Rabin predicted this and covered his index and middle finger with lightning. And attacked towards Akainu's left eye. His two fingers entered the eyes of Akainu and instantly destroyed his left eye. 

At the same time, Akainu also punched towards his chest. The punch connected but sital had covered Rabin's chest with soil and also applied arnament haki in his soil. Rabin had also covered his chest with arnament haki. So he didn't receive that much damage he was just sent flying back.

Felix said to Rabin "Captain a ship is heading our direction. They just killed one of my birds." Then Rabin thought for a bit and said "You and sital go back to the ship with the girls and head for the next island. And make sure to avoid any ship you see. I will come to you using our old method." 

An hour and twenty minutes passed Rabin was still putting a lot of pressure on Akainu. Rabin had marked nearly all the places on this island yesterday to prepare for this fight so he held a huge advantage in this fight. 

Finally the four members cp0 ship reached the island.

An:- I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 12 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

 It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19