CP0
1.5k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Felix had been observing the cp0 members with the help of his birds. He sent his birds really high in the sky so the cp0 members couldn't attack his birds but he could observe them easily. After he saw cp0 members land on jhapa island he sent a message to Rabin using his birds.

When Rabin was fighting with Akainu he saw the birds in the sky forming a sign. Then Rabin started to teleport towards the other end of the island where the cp0 were located.

In just a few seconds Rabin reached the other side of the island. When Akainu saw that he felt something was wrong and he also started to run towards the other end of the island.

The four cp0 members had just started to head towards Akainu to help him. Suddenly the cp0 member who was on the left side suddenly stopped. When people saw why he stopped they were terrified.

There was a lightning covered hand coming out of his chest holding his heart. The cp0 member started to puke blood. Then Rabin crushed his heart. And took out his hand from the chest of cp0 members. 

The cp0 member instantly died and fell on the ground. When the remaining three members saw this they immediately activated their arnament haki. And took a defensive position. 

One of the members had a devil fruit he used his devil fruit power to bring some plants from underneath the foot of rabin to bind him. But Rabin easily burned it as he was completely made out of lightning.

He then shot a few lightning bolts at all three members of cp0. Then he suddenly teleported behind the back of the cp0 member who could control plants. Then he cut towards his back. Cp0 member was badly injured with just a single cut. 

Rabin's pov:- 

I teleported away from that spot immediately after I attacked his back. As soon I did that, attack from the other two cp0 members landed on the spot where I was standing.

I was also using my observation haki and I saw one-eyed Akainu rushing towards this direction. I decided to finish off the plant devil fruit user anyhow so I rushed towards all three of them. And released a massive lightning bolt. They all were forced to dodge that or else everyone would be seriously injured. 

I also released mine conquers haki to catch them off guard. A wave of conquers haki hit them their back was covered in a cold sweat. But they barely managed to dodge my lightning bolt.

When they dodged I used this opportunity to teleport behind the plant user and attack him in the same place I had attacked earlier. This time I didn't slash but pierced his back and instantly killed him by piercing his heart.

Then I teleported away again. The two remaining Cp0 members were now in a lot of trouble. They were fairly certain that they would die today. They had nearly lost all their hopes. But from afar Akainu came running. When they saw Akainu their hopes came back again.

Third-person pov:- 

Akainu looked around and saw two corpses of two CP0 members and frowned. Then Rabin looked at Akainu and smiled while saying "See you next time Akainu. Here is a final parting gift from me." As he said that he set another lightning bolt towards the ship of CP0 members. The ship was easily destroyed. 

Then he teleported to a bird which was far in the sky. And continuously teleported for a few times until he was out of the sight of Akainu. 

Akainu didn't know what to do. Today the World government lost six vice-admiral level fighting power. That was a huge loss for them. Thunder pirates had killed a total of 7 vice admirals and two CP0 members. It was one of the biggest losses the world government had ever suffered. 

Rabin finally reached his ship. When he reached their his crewmates were waiting for him. Mia rushed towards him and started checking him for any possible injuries. Her eyes were full of tears.

She was extremely worried when both sital and Felix came back and left Rabin alone. She wanted to leave the ship and go and help Rabin but surprisingly Sital showed his authority as Rabin's first mate and told her to keep quiet and follow the orders of the captain. 

This was very rare because usually, sital is just a goofball who was always cracking jokes. He showed his serious side for the first time. 

When Rabin saw mia crying and checking him for any possible wound he felt happy. Rabin fully trusts sital slowly he also started trusting Felix now he also had confidence that mia wouldn't break his trust. And he also had similar feelings about Lana. He could tell that she was genuinely worried about him.

Then he laughed and patted mia's while saying "Why are you crying you silly girl don't you trust your captain's abilities."

When Rabin said that mia started to hug him and cry even louder and said "I was just worried." 

Rabin was surprised by this. He had never in both his life faced this kind of problem. He didn't know what to do. He looked towards his crewmates for help.

Sital and Felix pretend to start a conversation and went inside the kitchen. Then Rabin looked towards lana who came running and hugged Rabin as well and said "Mia you can't take him all alone I want him too. Sisters should always share. "

Mia's face became completely red then she hurriedly let go of Rabin and ran towards her room. Then Rabin looked at Lana and said "Thank you for your help lana now you can let go of me."

Lana laughed and said "What do you mean captain I meant every word I said. Do you think any girl would let go of a man like you? You are strong, handsome dependable and you also care deeply about the people you trust."

Then Rabin teleported away from her and said "Let me rest and don't bother me or else I will spank your ass." Lana nearly fell when Rabin teleported away because she was clinging to him. Then she looked at Rabin and said "I think I would like that." And smiled. 

Rabin just shook his head and sighed and went inside his room.

An:- Thank you Orion Chung for joining my Patreon. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 13 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

18