Plans
1.6k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the next day, Rabin called all his crewmates for the meeting. When everyone gathered around he said "Well as you guys know that we have caused a lot of problems for the world government. So soon they will send a lot of trouble our way. So what we need to do now is get stronger."

"So we don't have time to slack off. Lana and mia will start training their haki. Sital will focus on developing his devil fruit and Felix will be focusing on his sword for now. I want to see all of your improvements don't disappoint me."

Then all of the thunder pirates nodded their heads and they started their training. Mia was still ashamed of what she did yesterday and was not making eye contact with Rabin at all. Rabin also started training. He was now mainly focused on his observation haki.

A week passed Rabin and his crew finally reached the next island named morang. This was a winter island and was very cold. No one created any problems for the thunder pirates. It would take 4 days for the log pose to reset. The thunder pirates didn't stop their training. Rabin would sometimes help out lana and mia with their haki training.

Mia had finally got over the shame she felt and could finally talk to Rabin normally. Sital had made some improvements and now he could control his earth logia a little better. And Felix also had some improvements with his sword. The thunder pirates continued their training and in this way, four days passed.

At marineford three admirals and fleet, the admiral was sitting and having a meeting. Akainu had covered his one eye with a patch. The atmosphere was very tense. Everyone was silent. Then finally Sengoku asked, "Do you guys have any ideas to take them down."

The atmosphere was silent again after sometime Akainu spoke "At least two admirals and to be extra careful some extra vice admirals."

Then Sengoku said, "You know that's not possible we can't send the majority of our power to fight a single pirate." Then Kizaru said, "I know that but I have to agree with Akainu we at least need two admirals to make sure that he doesn't escape."

Then Sengoku said "Well I have already been told to raise the bounty of Rabin and all his crew by the elders. The elders have also told me that I can use a few cp0 members for help if I need them."

Then Aokiji said "Then that's good. I and kizaru along with four or five CP0 members will head towards them." Then Sengoku sighed and said, "Even Yonko's Group would have difficulty dealing with the lineup you mentioned and you want to take this line up to deal with thunder pirates are you saying they are as powerful as yonko."

Then Akainu replied "No they are nowhere near the Yonko level. Any of the four Yonko's pirates could deal with two admirals and few CP0 members. Whereas thunder pirates stand no chance against even two admirals and two of us could easily beat them but defeating Rabin and killing Rabin are two different things."

"I could have defeated him with the help of the two Cp0 members but I couldn't have killed him even if I had two more vice admirals."

Then Sengoku said, "We have tried to catch him three times and we have failed three times I will not accept failure this time Aokiji and Kizaru along with five members of CP0 will go after thunder pirates and kill them at all cost."

Back at morang island, the thunder pirates had just finished their daily training. Then Rabin asked for lana. "It has already been four days has our log pose reset." Lana then brought out the log pose and said "It has but it's slightly wired. It's pointing slightly upward. It might be broken."

Then Rabin took the log pose from Lana's hand and looked at it carefully then laughed while saying "Haha This is perfect it's locked on to one of the sky islands. If we go and train in the sky island the marines won't find us."

Lana was surprised by what she heard and immediately asked "What there is a sky island. How do we even get there?" Then Rabin said "Don't worry for now just follow the direction of the log pose and forget about it pointing upwards. I have a plan when we reach there."

Then sital asked "Are there really sky islands how many are there? Do ships float in the sky" Then Rabin said "Well I have heard that there are multiple sky islands and there is also a sea of clouds. The clouds have the property of water so ships can float there."

Then the thunder pirates started their journey towards sky island. Rabin started practicing because he was planning to reach the sky islands by using his moonwalk. 

A day passed today the two admirals Aokiji and kizaru along with the 5 CP0 members started heading towards the morang island. Aokiji and kizaru now started to form a plan to kill the thunder pirates.

Because Rabin had fought with two admirals for hours the marines now pretty much understood his power. They knew that Rabin had to mark something and he could teleport to them.

He had marked all of Felix's birds and would always escape with its help. So they decided to immediately kill Felix because he was the one who could control the birds. After that, both the admirals would focus on Rabin and won't let him escape and the three remaining crew of thunder pirates would be dealt with by five members of cp0.

Then finally cp0 members would join the fight against Rabin. And the seven of them would work together and kill Rabin.

Then Aokiji said "We have a suspicion that he is working with revolutionary army. Let's just hope that no one from the revolutionary army is there specially dragon. Because if they are there combined with thunder pirates. We will be in some huge trouble.

An:- Thank you Katachie for joining my Patreon. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 14 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21