Sky island
1.9k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days passed the thunder pirates were in the middle of the sea. They stopped here because their compass was pointing straight up. Then Lana said, "What do we do now the log pose is just pointing up."

Then rabin looked at lana and said "Shrink the ship so only four people can fit." Lana's devil fruit could shrink and expand the size of and objects and the weight of the object also changed according to the size. So when she shrunk the ship the weight of the ship would also decrease.

Then lana started to decrease the size of the ship. Then mia turned into her half butterfly form and started flying. The ship size decreased very quickly now the size of the ship was very small. Four people could barely fit in it.

Then Rabin jumped into the sea everyone was very shocked when they saw that but rabin shouted I am fine. Then in the next second, he went underwater carried the ship. And started flying upwards. Everyone nearly fell because they couldn't maintain their balance properly. 

Rabin had continuously trained just moonwalk for nearly a week even though he was already very good at the moonwalk before that. Just to make sure that he could reach the sky island.

Mia also started flying next to him. She didn't try to help him because she didn't have a lot of strength. They continued flying for a few minutes. They were now nearly at the height of 6000 meters. Mia couldn't fly anymore because the air was getting thinner. So she went and sat on the ship.

Rabin continued flying upward. He started sweating a little. But he kept going up. They reached 9000 meters Rabin was completely sweating. He was getting very tired the air was getting thinner. It was getting hard to fly and even hard to breathe. 

Now the white sea was going to start. Which was going to be easier for him but harder for his crew. White sea behaved like water so he could just swim to the top. But his crew couldn't because they all had eaten devil fruit. 

Then Rabin said to his crew "All of you take a deep breath and grab onto something tightly." As soon as he said that he used his full power and shot upwards. Then they entered the white sea. He started swimming with full force. Within a minute he reached the top of the white sea then the ship started to float again.

Then he went to the ship and immediately landed over his crew members. Then they all shouted at the same time because they were surprised. Then lana increased the size of the ship to the original size.

Then all of them got out from under him then mia shouted "Sital hurry up and bring some water." Then sital thought in his mind 'I am the first mate of the captain and second in command of this ship you can't order me.' 

But he didn't say that because both the girls looked worried about Rabin and were holding his one arm each. And if he said that both of them would murder him. So he just nodded his head and went ahead and brought some water. Then he handed the bottle to Rabin.

Rabin took the bottle and drank some water and said "I am tired I am going to sleep for some time don't disturb me."

After that Rabin went to sleep in his room. The rest of the team could see a few houses in the far distance. 

The team decided to travel to that direction after nearly an hour lana decided to stop the ship because she thought that something was wrong. Sital asked, "why did you stop the ship?" Lana said, "The clouds we are currently floating on are different from the clouds over there." 

Then everyone looked at the clouds and noticed the difference one looked a little more white and solid compared to the other. Then mia said, "why don't we test it then and looked towards sital." Then sital produced some soil and threw the sand towards the clouds.

Surprisingly the soil didn't sink. Then mia decided to fly and try to land slowly on the solid clouds. 

When they reached this height she couldn't fly and everyone on the ship felt a little dizzy. But after spending an hour they all got used to it. So now she could fly pretty easily.

Then mia flew towards the clouds and touched the clouds slowly with one of her feet the cloud felt solid so she slowly put her whole weight to it but she didn't sink. Then she said, "It's solid guys you can come over." 

Then all the thunder pirates landed on the cloud one by one. 

Then they all started to kick and jump on the solid cloud like an idiot just to check how strong it was.

"The captain is still asleep what should we do?" Said Felix. "Let's wait until the captain wakes up then we will do as he says," Sital replied. Everyone agreed with his decision.

Then everyone went back to the ship. Rabin woke up after a few hours then he went to shower. There was a personal bathroom in his room. Then after a shower, he went outside

His room.

All of his crew were waiting for him to come out. "You are finally awake captain. Let me heat up the food." Sital said. Then sital called Felix to help him with the food. Sital and Felix went to cook the food.

Then lana came near Rabin and hugged him and said "You look so hot with wet hair captain how about you eat me instead of the food." Rabin flicked her forehead and teleported away and said "I prefer food over you." Then lana started rubbing her head and said "Ouch that hurt. Then how about you eat both mia and me at the same time."

Mia immediately came flying and tackled her down and shouted while Stuttering "Wha…what are you saying lana shut up." Then lana started to laugh.

An:- Thank you Allan fruitez for joining my Patreon. I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 14 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

17