Timeskip
1.5k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin was fighting all four members of the thunder pirates at the same time. Lana fired a huge house size bullet covered with arnament haki towards Rabin but Rabin easily dodged it by moving to the right. Felix had already expected that and sent his flock of birds covered with arnament haki towards Rabin.

Rabin started to dodged the birds very skillfully but the birds suddenly started to explode rabin was very fast so he was able to escape from the explosion but if he was a little slower he would be caught in the explosion. Mia was flying around at very fast speed and dropping poison and other drugs which were meant to distract the mind of a person she could also choose whom her drugs would affect and who would not be affected. 

She had chosen so that only Rabin would be affected by her drugs which she was spreading all over the battlefield. Her poison had very little effect on rabin because there was a massive gap in strength between the two of them.

Sital had produced a lot of soil around his body and was looking like a giant. He was holding a huge club made out of the earth and it was also coated with arnament haki.

He swung the club towards Rabin. Rabin saw that and covered his fists with haki and punched towards the giant club. The club immediately shattered into pieces and flew in different directions. 

But as soon as they shattered and started flying in different directions. But they all suddenly stopped and formed small soil bullets coated with arnament haki and flew towards Rabin at high speed. 

Lana sent five massive bullets spreading it out and covering a huge area. Mia also dropped a highly corrosive liquid poison which would also work in a logia user because she had also used arnament haki on it. 

Sital created a large number of his birds and covered both the left and right side of the Rabin with the birds. The birds would all explode and damage rabin if rabin came near them.

Rabin had nowhere to escape hundreds of soil bullets were coming towards him from the front. Five massive bullets were coming from the back. Exploding birds we're coming towards him from his left and right and a highly corrosive liquid was dropping on top of his head. 

But Rabin had already seen this and he created a huge sword out of lightning and slashed towards one of Lana's massive bullet. He easily cut Lana's bullet and easily escaped from there. 

Then Lana shouted, "It's not fair you are way too overpowered with your future sight." Rabin and the four of the thunder pirates were in a challenge for nearly six months. The challenge was simple.

Lana, Mia, Sital, and Felix had to team up and force Rabin to use his teleportation ability but rabin could not directly attack them. At first, they would always win after a few minutes but three months ago Rabin unlocked his future sight. Then it started to become very hard for the four of them to win against Rabin.

And since two months ago they couldn't even win against Rabin even a single time. All the members of the thunder pirates had a huge powerup in this year and four months.

Felix awakened his devil fruit a year ago. During that time rabin told everyone except Mia to train moonwalk because it was a very useful ability to have. One day Felix was training moonwalk and he started to fly above the white sea because he saw a white sea creature. It was an enormous fish. Felix decided to catch it for food.

Felix overestimated himself and went near the white sea and caught the tail of the fish but. The fish immediately dived into the sea. Felix was also pulled into the sea by the fish. Felix didn't expect the fish to have such huge strength.

Felix could not swim because of the obvious weakness of the devil fruits. Felix started to shink deeper and deeper into the white sea. He was about to lose consciousness but he fell down from the white sea and now was falling straight down towards the blue sea.

He could not utilize moonwalk currently because he was barely conscious and was falling very fast and his moonwalk was not on the level where he could use to stop the freefall from thousands of feet. 

He started to focus on his devil fruit ability he wanted to call some birds in the area to help him but there were no birds near him that could reach him when he was falling at that speed. 

But suddenly he felt a huge rush of energy in his body. Then he tried to call the nearby birds but instead, he created a bird. A giant bird came out of his hand at a very fast speed. Felix caught the leg of the bird. The bird tried to fly but couldn't and started falling towards the sea with Felix. 

Then Felix created one more bird from his other hand. Now finally two giant birds were able to stop his fall. And started to fly upwards. The birds could not fly through the white sea but luckily for him after flying around for quite a while in the sky rabin noticed that Felix was missing and went to look for him and easily found him.

That's how he awakened his devil fruit. Then after Rabin took him back to the sky island he asked him what happened. Then Felix told them everything that happened. When the thunder pirates heard his story they were dying of laughter. 

They teased him for quite a while saying that a fish nearly killed him. But despite all that he had a huge power-up. He could not only now create birds. He could also coat them with arnament haki. This would make the birds attack more powerful and increase their strength. And he could also make the birds which he created explode. Admittedly the explosions were not that big but the numbers of birds would compensate for that. 

An:- Thank you Jesus Villegas Liera I am also writing Naruto fanfic on my Patreon along with this fanfic's advance chapters. Currently, 8 advance chapters of One Piece fanfic is available and 12 chapters of Naruto's fanfic are available.

It's only 3$ per month so please join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

18