1.2 Billion
1.5k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then luffy and the chefs of the Baratie restaurant convince Sanji to join Luffy's crew. Then after some convincing Sanji finally agrees to join the straw hats. Then Lana takes out the boat and increases it's size back to normal.

Then everyone in the thunder pirates plus luffy and Sanji also hopped over to the ship. Then after they started to go to the Cocoyasi village. After some time rabin and the crew reached there.

Luffy and Sanji hopped off the ship and looked towards Rabin. Then Luffy asked, "Hey Rabin won't you come along?"

Then Rabin smiled and replied, "No you won't be that happy if I am always with you. I have some bigger things to do since I am a pirate with 900 million beli, unlike some pirates with no bounty." He said that and started to sail away.

"You can tease me all you want now but just you wait I will surpass you one day. Shouted luffy. Then Lana asked, "where should we head next captain?" Then rabin looked at Felix and said "I think it's time for you to get your revenge on Doflamingo don't you think?" 

Felix laughed and said, "of course I would love to get my revenge on him." Then Rabin said "We are going to dressroja" 

Then a few days passed. Luffy and His crew had defeated Arlong and his other Fishmen. Nami also officially joined his crew now there were a total of five members in his crew the same number of people in the thunder pirates crew.

And in those few days, the whole world was shocked again. After disappearing for nearly a year and a half they come out and the first thing they do is defeating the strongest swordsman in the world. 

When Rabin defeated Mihawk, the news traveled very fast and within a couple of hours of him defeating Mihwak, the marines got this information. 

When Sengoku heard the news he looked like he had grown a couple of years older instantly. His worst fear regarding thunder pirates had come true. They had come back stronger than ever.

Then Akaniu also heard this news he immediately wanted to find Rabin and fight him but he knew he was no longer a match for Rabin. According to the information Rabin had quite easily defeated Mihawk and he knew couldn't defeat Mihawk easily. 

Then the five elders decided to increase Rabin's bounty by another three hundred million making his total bounty 1.2 Billion beli. They didn't increase the bounty of his crew because they didn't know how powerful they were currently.

But the news of Rabin defeating Mihawk and his bounty increasing to 1.2 Billion spread like wildfire. And everyone was talking about it. 

Back at Going Merry, Luffy was happy but angry at the same time. He was happy that he had got his first-ever bounty and his bounty was also high considering that it was his first bounty and he had only been a pirate for a month.

And he was angry because no one cared about it. Everyone was only talking about Rabin and how he defeated Mihawk and no one cared that he defeated Arlong. Now luffy understood what rabin meant when he said that he would not be that happy if he was always with him.

Somewhere in an unknown island, Mihwak who had a big round scar on his chest was sitting right next to Shanks. While holding two bounty posters one of Luffy and another one of Rabin. Shanks laughed and said, "So luffy has finally started his journey." Then he looked at Rabin's bounty and said "I had a feeling that I would meet him one day but I didn't think he would grow this strong this quickly."

Rabin and his crew were still in east blue. When they saw the new bounty of Rabin they stopped on a nearby island and started to party. 

A few days passed the thunder pirates stopped parting headed back to the sea. Then Felix said "Boss we don't know when we will visit east blue again so let's go to Louge town and see the birth and execution place of the Pirate King Gold.D.Rojer. 

Rabin then said, "If you don't have any problems with it then I won't mind either." Mia had removed Don Kreig from under her control because lana said it would be much more fun if he could probably think for himself. 

After Mia removed him from his control he immediately tried to run away but lana beat him for quite a while and forced him to clean the ship.

Rabin created a leopard out of his lighting. He could give a single order to the animals he created. And the order that he gave to this leopard was to attack Don Kreig if he left the ship. 

The animals he created would differ according to the number of volts he used to create them and the animals could only carry out a single attack. 

And the animals he summoned would disperse automatically even if they didn't attack anyone after a month. He had developed future sight because he was able to hear the electrical sound waves in the air and could observe a large place around him. Which developed his observations haki a lot and this helped him unlock his future sight. 

Marines had not made any decision regarding what to do with Thunder Pirates Yet. They could not send all three admirals after them and they were sure that if they sent a group with combat power of fewer than three admirals then Rabin would definitely be able to escape.

They could not give Rabin the position of a Shichibukai because Rabin had already killed three celestial dragons so there was no way that they would allow him to be one of the warlords. 

So the five elders ordered the marines just to observe the thunder pirates and not to attack them for now. Sengoku had also called Mihawk to work with the Marines and help them kill Rabin but Mihawk just said "No" and hung up the call.

Mihawk was an honorable swordsman Rabin had fought him fairly and won and Rabin also didn't attack him when he was injured so Mihawk would not team up with Government to attack Rabin. His honor could not let him do that.

An:- Thank you Humlocks for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19