Loguetown
1.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few days, thunder pirates finally reached Loguetown. Luffy and the other had already reached Loguetown a couple of days ago and they were now heading towards the grand line. The thunder pirates would have reached loguetown earlier than Luffy and the others but they stopped on an Island to party.

Then they dock their ship at Loguetown and then Lana kicked Don Kreig out of the Ship when he landed at the ground the lighting leopard immediately jumped towards him and shocked him. Then Don Kreig was badly hurt and immediately became unconscious. 

Then the Leopard disappeared. Lana decreased the size of the ship and put it in her bag. The thunder pirates just walked right past the Don Kreig. Many people saw them and all of them were completely terrified. A few days ago they all had seen the new bounty of Rabin which was massive 1.2 billion beli. Now they saw him in person and were absolutely horrified.

Many people walked away from them no one dared to come close to them. Smoker had already left the Loguetown and was chasing after the straw hat pirates so there was just a newly appointed captain in Loguetown. Today was his first day of work.

A Marine came running to his room and said "Captain..th..the Thunder Pirates are here." The Captain was completely terrified today was his first day at work and he already has to face a pirate with over a billion bounty. He didn't know what to do. 

Then after some time, he calmed down a little and called Sengoku. Sengoku picked up the call and said "What is it I don't have time. So make it quick." The captain took a deep breath and said "Thunder Pirates have reached Loguetown"

Sengoku then started to get headaches. Then he said, "Don't do anything to them just stay away from them." After that, he hung up the phone. The newly-promoted captain started to sweat when he heard Sengoku.

Rabin and the thunder pirates started exploring different places of Loguetown then after some time they reached the execution platform. They all looked at the platform. And Sital said, "It's not as impressive as I thought it would be." 

Then Felix said, "Do you think that they would execute a pirate in a Golden throne." Then lana said, "Let's go back now I don't think there is anything else here." When they were about to head back they saw a Fishman who was staring at them. 

He was a large, muscular, light blue hammerhead-shark fish-man whose most distinctive trait is his Hammer-shaped Head.

Then Rabin looked at the Fishman as soon as he did that the Fishman came towards him. Then after that, the Fishman said "Hey, I want to join your crew. I have been looking for you for more than a year now." 

Then Rabin didn't say anything he just looked at him and released all his Conquerors Haki and focused it all on the Fishman. The Fishman was instantly covered with sweat. He was currently in a lot of pressure but he was able to hold on. 

After a few seconds, he retracted his Conquerors Haki and said "Ohh didn't expect you to be this capable so tell me why should I let you join my crew." The Fishman was very surprised he opened his mouth very wide and said "Didn't you just test me." 

Then Rabin said, "Well that was a test now this is your second test." Then the Fishman asked, "How many tests are there?" 

"As many as I want," said Rabin. Then the Fishman said, "I am very good at two things in life one is eating and another is building ships I really hope that you don't have a shipwright on your ship." 

"And even if you do I want to challenge your Shipwright for a duel." Then Rabin said, "Have you ever built a ship." Then the Fishman replied "Yes, I have in fact I have built many ships. I am actually a big fan of Fishman Tom. And I really want to surpass him in the future. So I was building ships since I was a small kid."

(AN:- Tom is a shipwright who built the ship of Rojer)

Rabin asked "Then why do you want to join me. Joining me won't make you a better shipwright." Fishman then replied "Because you are strong and you are brave you are not afraid of the World Government. By joining you I can slowly collect the materials required to build my ship and I also need a good captain and the crew for the ship."

"And I want you to reach Raftel with the ship I build which would make me the only other person who has built a ship which has reached Raftel." Then Rabin said, "How can you prove that you are not lying and you really are a good Shipwright." 

Then the Fishman said, "Just give me three weeks…no two weeks will be fine give me two weeks' 3time and I can customize your ship and make it a lot better then it currently is."

Rabin thought for a bit and said "Fine I will give you two weeks of time in two weeks I will judge you and if I don't like it that much Then I will kill you right then and there for wasting my time."

The Fishman was a little nervous but he was confident in his ability and decided to take the job. Then Rabin asked, "By the way, What is your name?"

The Fishman smiled and said "Pratik. My name is Pratik Shojo." Then Sital said, "Do your best Pratik make sure to add an extra Shink and a Table in the kitchen Thanks." Pratik nodded his head.

Then Felix asked, "Where is your workshop?" Then Pratik said I carry everything I need on my ship. Then the thunder pirates went to the dock where the ship of Pratik was located. Then lana took out their ship from her bag and placed it next to the ship of Pratik on the water and increased its size back to normal. 

Pratik was surprised by lana did and he immediately became jealous he said while dramatically crying "No life is so not fair I am a shipwright and I that devil fruit would be so much better for me."

An:- Thank you Alexander Davies for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19