Mia’s Power
1.4k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doflamingo shouted, "You are not the only one who has awakened your devil fruit." Then he turned the whole ship into strings every inch of the ship was covered with it. Then he created many spikes from the string and sent it towards Felix Felix was instantly under a lot of pressure. 

Felix started dodging the strings left and right and was barely able to dodge them. But his predators were not as lucky as him they were easily pierced by the string of doflamingo. But to doflamingo's surprise, the birds went out with a bang, quite literally. The birds all exploded and destroyed the string doflamingo was creating. 

Felix then sent a few other small but fast birds towards doflamingo but, doflamingo killed the majority of the birds that were sent towards him. But a few managed to get near him and exploded and injured his face slightly. But he just used his string to heal his wounds.

The thunder pirates were still on the ship and were watching the whole fight. When Doflamingo turned the whole ground into the string Rabin sent his lighting around the ground where the thunder pirates were standing. And he burned all the string that came to that area. And he made sure that only string was burned and other members of thunder pirates or members of Donquixote Pirates who were under the control of Mia were left untouched.

Doflamingo was now completely dominating the fight. Sital was constantly forced to defend since the ship was completely made out of string Sital started flying on his birds but doflamingo attached strings on the cloud and he also started walking on the air. And chased after Felix. He was not that far up from the ship and could use the Ship's string to defend himself or attack Felix. 

After a few minutes, Rabin said "Well, looks like it's time for me to step in." As he said that he jumped towards doflamingo who was still in the air. Then he grabbed him by the head. When Rabin came towards doflamingo he started radiating heat and burned nearly all the string around doflamingo. Doflamingo hurriedly coated his head where rabin grabbed with arnament haki but it still did a lot of damage to him.

Then Rabin slammed him into the ship. Doflamingo had seen Rabin coming towards him but he couldn't react because Rabin was too fast. Doflamingo was going to attack Rabin with the string coated with haki. After slamming Doflamingo in the ground Rabin said "Just give up doflamingo. You don't stand a chance against me." 

But Doflamingo didn't listen to him he still tried to attack with his strings. But before he could do that Rabin Stomped on his head with enough force to break the made out of string into two pieces. This easily knocked doflamingo out. Felix came down from his ship and sighed while saying "He is still stronger than me."

Then Rabin said, "Don't beat yourself over this matter after all he is the second strongest Warlord of the sea, of course, he will be strong." Then Rabin looked towards lana and said "Lana bring out our ship." Lana nodded her head and took out a ship from her bag. And increased it's size back to normal.

Then Rabin threw doflamingo into their ship and jumped onto it. Then all of them followed him and jumped on the ship. Mia ordered the officers of Donquixote Pirates to board the ship. 

Then lana decreased the size of the broken ship of doflamingo which was made out of string and brought it to the ship. 

Then I asked Mia "Mia is your drugs ready." Mia nodded her head and said, "Yes, it is ready." Then Lana said, "Then what are you waiting for give it to them." Then mia went to their room and brought a small bottle with a very thick red-colored liquid inside it. Then she took out the bottle and placed a drop of the red liquid in the mouth of Trebol. Than lana asked, "Did you succeed?" Mia shook her head and said "Not yet."

Then she fed him three more drops of the red liquid but nothing happened then she fed him eleven more drops then Trebol knelt on the ground then mia jumped up and shouted "Yes, it worked." Then she hugged Rabin in excitement. Rabin hugged her back and said, "I knew you would succeed."

Mia first created this liquid back nearly a year back when they were in the sky island. She was experimenting with her devil fruit. She was trying to produce very potent healing drugs that could cure a very deep wound or any kind of injury. She failed and could not succeed in creating such drugs. But one day she produced a green-colored liquid. 

Then she showed it to Rabin and the rest of the crew. And Rabin cut his arm a little and drank a drop of liquid. The cut in his hand started to heal at a speed visible to the eyes. But there was a drawback. She could only produce five drops of such liquids per day.

Then after that day, she started trying to produce such liquids for various purposes. She produced a purple-colored poisonous liquid a single drop of the liquid could easily melt even an iron. But she didn't produce poisonous liquids because they couldn't store it anywhere. 

Then she produced a red-colored liquid that would help in controlling someone's mind. Under the order of Rabin, she started experimenting with it on the people of the sky island. And the test was a complete success. With this red liquid, she could be considered the most useful member of thunder pirates.

If she fed the red liquids to someone then that person would follow a single order that she gave to that person for the rest of their life no matter what the order was. But the amount of liquid required to control the person depended on two things. Their strength and their wills. The stronger the person was the more liquid was required to control them and the same thing for their will.

AN:- This is the 50th chapter of my fanfiction well, 51 if you count the prologue. But still, that is a lot of chapters for me. I just want to thank all of you guys for supporting me.

34$/530$ reached 6$ more for a bonus chapter

 Thank you عبدالعزيز and ^_^ for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

13