Bounty
1.3k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is a bonus chapter for reaching 60$ enjoy.

Two days ago:- Aokiji had finally reached marineford. But the news of him getting beat up by thunder pirates had already spread around. When thunder pirates left after beating him up, a news report of the world economy newspaper showed up and he saw a beaten-up Admiral. 

He took the photo of the admiral who was lying on his back with cuts and bruises all over his body. After that, he sent the photo and the information about thunder pirates just visiting the island, to Morgan. 

Morgan immediately published the news claiming that the Admirals were now not a match for the new emperor and he showed the beaten up picture of Aokiji. The news also said that now the thunder pirates had beaten up all three admirals.

After the news was published Sengoku instantly called Aokiji. Aokiji said that he was fine and would soon reach marineford and talk. He didn't want to talk a lot on the phone because the marines believed that their call with doflamingo was somehow recorded by a third party and was leaked.

So when Aokiji reached marineford he went straight to Sengoku's office. Aokiji was wearing torn up clothes and looked like a beat-up Street dog. Sengoku looked at him and sighed and he said "Sit down Aokiji and tell me what happened. Let's start with why you were there."

Aokiji said "I went there to see what Nico Robin was up to after her departure from Alabasta. And I felt that the straw hats were a big threat to the world government especially after Robin joined the crew. so, I wanted to capture her."

"And that led to a little scuffle with the strawhats. And well out of nowhere came the thunder pirates and well they beat me." Said Aokiji. After that Sengoku said, "Why would they come there did they somehow know that you would be there?"

Aokiji shrugged his shoulder and said, "Well, I have no idea if they knew I would be there or not but according to them they came to visit the straw hat pirates and Rabin said that luffy is his little brother." 

Sengoku nodded his head and said "According to Garp they had grown close to each other during the time they spent training together. Anyway, how strong was Rabin?" Aokiji said, "I am not sure he only attacked me twice." 

Sengoku was surprised by what Aokiji said and he asked "What do you mean by that is he so powerful that it only took him two attacks to beat you?" Aokiji shook his head and said, "No, he attacked me once when I was about to attack the strawhats." 

"But I was able to sense the attack and block it on time. But the attack was very strong I was only able to barely block the attack. And in the next second, he teleported in front me and concentrated a lot of lightning on his hand and attacked me again."

"The second attack was very fast so I could not react on time and the attack landed on me and sent me flying it also hurt like hell." Then Sengoku said, "That doesn't explain all the cuts and bruises all over your body."

Aokiji replied "Well, because that was not the end of it. Even after that attack, I was fine and was in relatively good condition but then Rabin said that the world government was underestimating his crew too much and told his crew to fight me."

"Now I can say without a shadow of a doubt that we were indeed underestimating them very much. I stood no chance when all of them joined forces. Their teamwork was flawless. They understood each other very much and when they work together none of the Admirals will be able to beat them."

"Everyone has developed their devil fruit ability by a huge margin and has also developed their haki. They also have added a new member his name is Pratik or that is what they called him. He does not have a devil fruit."

"But he has developed fishman karate to high level so he does not need one. He could turn my ice back into the water just by touching it. But the person who caused me the most amount of trouble was Mia."

"She ate some kind of zoan devil fruit. It gives her the ability to fly and creates different poison she can also hypnotize many people. She was constantly using poison and trying to hypnotize me because of which I could not think straight and they handed my ass to me."

After that Sengoku and Aokiji had a few more conversations and after sometime Sengoku told Aokiji to leave and take some rest. After that, he called the five elders and told them everything Aokiji told him.

And five elders and Sengoku discussed the matter a little bit and decided to increase the bounty of all the members of the crew. 

Sital whose bounty was 400 million beli it increased to 850 million beli. Felix bounty increased from 300 to 800 million. 

Mia's bounty also increased to 800 million. Lana's bounty reached 700 million and Pratik got his first bounty of 400 million. That was the lowest bounty out of all the thunder pirates. 

In total the thunder pirates were now worth over 5 Billion beli which was a lot and that didn't even include the bounty of doflamingo and his crew. The huge increase in bounty shocked the world again.

Pratik was over the moon when he first saw his bounty. He started to flex his bounty to everyone saying that his first bounty was 400 million beli. The rest of the crew could not take it anymore.

Lana looked at Pratik and said, "Well, at least now the whole world knows you are the weakest member of the thunder pirates." Sital also said, "Sucks to be you." Felix also jumped into the mix and said "Well, if you don't increase your bounty to 500 million soon we are kicking you out of the crew."

Sital nodded his head and said, "Yeah, it is true we don't accept weaklings into our ship." Then all of them started to tease Pratik a little.

An:- 66$/530$ reached 14$ more for a bonus chapter. Join my patreon for advance chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

19