Golden Lion Shiki
1.3k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin and his crew were now sailing towards the new world to find doflamingo and his crew so that they could control his crew. But on the way, their den den mushi rang. Rabin picked up the call and said "Hello Dragon it's been a while since you called." 

Dragon replied, "Yes, it has indeed been a while." Rabin asked, "So, what made you call me after such a long time." Dragon said, "Well, I have a little favor to ask you this time." Rabin smiled and said, "I have to say this is truly unexpected, as this is the first request you have made I will do my best to fulfill it."

"So what is the favor you want to ask me?" Rabin asked. Dragon said, "Have you heard about Golden Lion Shiki?" Rabin said "Yeah, I have heard of him. Isn't he the old guy from the rogers era." Dragon said "Yes that is indeed him. He has disappeared for nearly the past 20 years."

"We tried to find out where he was but to no success. But recently we found some clues about him. He is still in the grandline floating around in his flying island. And we found out that he is up to no good. According to our sources, he is building some kind of army and will probably soon wreak havoc on the world."

"So do you want me to stop him from doing that?" Rabin asked. Dragon replied, "Yes normally we would not prioritize doing such thing but I heard his first target is east blue and I don't want him to hurt many innocent people." Then Rabin asked, "So how do I find him?" 

"You don't have to," said the dragon. Rabin was a little confused by that and asked "What do you mean?" Dragon said "He is trying to find you and has sent few of his men to find you. You can use them to find his location." Rabin said in a confident tone "Don't worry about anything else I will take care of the rest."

Then Lana asked, "Why did dragon call you Rabin?" Rabin asked, "Have any of you guys heard of Golden lion Shiki?" 

All of his crew looked at one another and then looked at Rabin and all of them shook their head. Rabin sighed and explaining who Golden lion Shiki is to his crew.

"Well he was the former member of Rocks pirates and if you don't know who Rocks pirates, then just know that three of the current emperors of the sea were once part of the Rocks pirates, namely Whitebeard, Kaido, and Big Mom. And after the defeat of the Rocks pirates and the death of their captain Rocks D. Xebec, Shiki formed his own pirate crew just like the other members of the Rocks pirates."

The thunder pirates were completely shocked. They did not know anything about Rocks pirates and when the heard the three of the emperors were once part of the crew they could not believe that such crew could be defeated by anyone.

Sital asked, "How were such a strong pirate crew defeated, defeating three out of the four no now five emperors as well as other pirates along with their captain who was able to do such thing." Rabin smiled and said, "Well, they were defeated by the Pirate King Gold D Rojer and Marine hero Monkey D Garp."

They were surprised again the didn't think that the Marine hero and the pirate king would work together. Sital asked again "Huh? Why would grandpa Garp work with the pirate king?" Rabin said, "Do you think that the rocks pirates would have been defeated otherwise?" 

Felix nodded his head and said, "That makes sense the threat of the Rocks pirate was so huge that marines had to team up with Rojer just to beat them." Then Rabin continued "After Shiki made his own crew he became one of the top pirates of the Rogers era, and he also considered Rojer his Rival."

"And once Rojer was captured by the Marines he went to the Marines headquarters and wreaked havoc over there but he was captured by the combined efforts of both Garp and Sengoku. After that, he was sent to impel down."

"But he was able to escape from impel down by cutting his own legs. And by using his devil fruit ability which makes anything he touches float. And now Dragon has asked us to hunt Shiki down." Then Pratik laughed and said, "Yes this is going to be interesting fighting an old monster."

Sital also nodded his head and said "I totally agree with you on this one Pratik." Mia said, "But how are we gonna find him, Rabin?" Rabin said "Well according to the dragon, he has sent some of his men to find me. So we don't really have to worry about us finding him."

Somewhere else on the sea Rockstar had returned after visiting the Whitebeard pirates and told shanks what whitebeard did. Shanks just laughed instead of getting angry. After that Shanks had decided to set sail to meet the white beard to personally warn him about Blackbeard as well as few other things.

Marines were currently under a lot of pressure. A new emperor was crowned. Blackbeard betrayed whitebeard and Ace was chasing him around in different places in the world. If whitebeard made some move then another emperor would not sit still.

Rabin the newly crowned emperor would also not sit still he would definitely enter the new world and definitely make some huge move over there. The rookie pirates were getting more and more out of control. The balance that the world government had maintained so painstakingly was about to be broken.

So the five elders and the marines decided to take down one of the five emperors to recreate the balance of the world so the called three admirals for a meeting. To decide who they were going to target out of the five emperors.

An:- Thank you Ryan Cesario for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

70$/530$ Reached 10$ more for the bonus chapter.

18