Meeting
1.3k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed, thunder pirates were still heading towards the new world. They would usually catch and kill people who were spying on them, but now they were catching and hypnotizing those people and checking if they were sent by Golden lion Shiki but till now they had no success.

Back at marineford the Marines were on a video call with the five elders. The three Admirals and the fleet admirals were at marineford while the five elders were at Mary Geoise. One of the elders said, "I am sure everyone here is sure about what the meeting is going to be about." 

Everyone nodded their heads then he said "We have been maintaining the balance of the world for the last 800 years and now the balance we maintained for so long is about to be broken. So for us to bring back the balance we need to kill one of the emperors."

Then the other elder said "I think we should not go after Shanks and Kaido they are too hard to deal with. And that leaves us with three emperors Rabin, Big Mom, and Whitebeard." Then Sengoku said "Big Mom has too family or crew members and all of them are strong. So it will be hard for us to deal with so I think we should eliminate Big mom from the list too."

Then the elders looked towards one another and nodded their heads and said "Does anyone have any objection with removing Big mom from the list." None of the admirals voiced any objection so the elder said "Ok, so that leaves us with two options Whitebeard and newly promoted emperor Rabin. Let's start with Whitebeard first. If anyone has anything to say about going after Whitebeard or not going after Whitebeard voice your opinion."

Kizaru said, "I think we should go after Whitebeard, after all, he is getting old and is no longer in his peak form and is getting weaker day by day." Then Sengoku said "But he is the pirate who has been at the peak of the world since the Rogers era. He also has many capable crewmembers under him. I think Rabin is also a little weaker than him so he will be easier to deal with than Whitebeard."

Then Aokiji said "I have to disagree with you on that If you are talking about fighting power then I don't think Rabin is weaker than Whitebeard in terms of fighting power. Instead, I think he is more flexible compared to Whitebeard which will cause us a lot of trouble for us. And as far as the strength of his crew goes, well, they defeated me with ease and I am sure that Whitebeard's crew can't do the same."

Then Akainu said "Don't you think you are overestimating Rabin a little too much Aokiji. Going as far as to say that Rabin and Whitebeard are equal. I think because Whitebeard has too much experience in everything compared to Rabin even if what Aokiji said is true then because of the experience of whitebeard he will have the upper hand and it will be hard for us to deal with him."

Kizaru then said "I don't know who is strong compared to the other and I honestly don't care about that, for now, let's just say that they are pretty equal compared to each other. But we know one thing and that is we only have 6 warlords instead of seven and Mihawk and Doflamingo have flat out refused to deal with Rabin and we all know that we can't force those pirates to do what we want."

"That only leaves four warlords to help us deal with him. And if we deal with Whitebeard I am sure that Blackbeard who has already voiced his desires to become one of the warlords will be more than happy to deal with him. And Mihwak and Doflamingo will also participate in the war. The only warlord who might not help us might be Jimbe."

"But even if we jimbe doesn't help us we will still have 6 warlords to help us deal with Whitebeard and seems like everyone is forgetting something very important. It is nearly confirmed at this point, that Rabin is somehow related to the revolutionary army at this point. Our intelligence departments have 100% confidence in this matter."

"So we not only have to deal with Rabin and his crew who are considered an emperor but on top of that add Dragon and his man to the mix. So going up against Rabin would just be stupid at this point." Everyone had to agree with Kizaru regarding this matter. 

After that, an elder said "Ok, then it's decided we will go against Whitebeard. If anyone has any objection then voice them now." No one said anything then the elder continued and said "Ok, Now let's discuss how to deal with Whitebeard for now." 

Then they started to discuss and form a plan on how to deal with Whitebeard after some lengthy discussion they all decided that they would call Blackbeard and make him the next warlord and with the help of Blackbeard they would capture Ace and since Whitebeard loves his son so much he will definitely come to save him and that is when they would attack Whitebeard and kill him.

After that Sengoku called Blackbeard and told him that he would be given the position of warlord if he catches Ace and hands Ace to the marines. Blackbeard, of course, agrees happily. 

After that two more days passed, Thunder pirates were still sailing around the Sea waiting for the men of Shiki to show up. During the two days, the thunder pirates were constantly hypnotizing different people who were trying to spy on them but none of them were the men of Shiki.

Today morning while Rabin was still in bed with lana and mia who were both naked. The two girls were using his one arm each as a pillow, he saw a ship in the far distance following them using his observation haki. So he woke up the girls by moving his arms a little. Mia woke up and kissed him on the lips and lana did the same.

Mia rubbed her eyes and said, "Why did you wake us up so early." Rabin smiled and said, "There is someone following go and check who it is."

An:- Thank you Khalid Som for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

73$/530$ reached 7$ more for a bonus chapter

16