Talking to Shiki
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Mia went and checked who was following them. She saw a ship on the distance. She flew towards the ship, there were two guys who were on the ship. When the two guys saw mia flying towards them at high speed they immediately increased their guard and both of them took a defensive stance. 

But Mia easily flew over them and dropped her hypnotizing powder over them. They were considerably weaker than Mia and they stood no chance against Mia and they easily fell under her control. She asked while yawning "Who sent you to spy on us?" She was board and she just wanted to do her job and go back to sleep.

She had done this many times now and the answer was most of the time marines or sometimes some other useless pirates. So she didn't have much hope that they would be sent by Shiki. Then both of the pirates said, "We were sent here by Golden Lion Shiki." 

When she heard that her boredom instantly disappeared. She looked at the two of them and said, "Bring your ship near our ship." After saying that she started flying back towards Traveler. She went there and yelled, "Rabin it's them they were sent by Shiki." 

Rabin asked Lana to stop their ship. Lana did as Rabin said and stopped the ship. The ship with the two pirates came near them and stopped. Mia ordered the two of them to enter the ship. At this point, all the members of the thunder pirates had woken up and came to the deck.

Mia asked the two of them again "Tell me again, who sent you here?" They again said that they were sent by Shiki. Rabin had a huge smile on his face and said "Took you guys long enough."Rabin asked, "Where is Shiki staying at currently?" 

They said, "He is currently at an island which is floating around in the sky." Pratik was surprised and asked, "Then how do you reach there." One of them took out an Eternal pose and said "This is an eternal pose which is locked onto the island which Shiki is currently staying at."

Lana took the eternal pose and inspected it and said "Well it looks legit." Pratik laughed and said "1st we beat a Warlord then an Admiral now it's time to beat a legendary pirate. We are on a roll." Lana decreased the size of the ship in which the two pirates came in and brought it back to their ship. 

Lana would always collect ship of some random pirates or marines they would beat and now she had quite a collection of the ship with her. Then she asked, "Are we heading there immediately, or do you have some other plans?" 

Rabin shook his head and said "No other plans we are going directly after him. After all, this is the first request made by our partner, so, I don't want to delay the job." Lana nodded her head and they started heading towards the island where the eternal pose was pointing at."

Marines were currently gathering their forces and sending a few Marines after ace just in case Blackbeard failed to capture Ace. Marines had failed quite a few times when they tried to catch Rabin and they also failed to capture Luffy two times, once in loguetown when dragon saved him from the smoker.

And next in the long ring long island when Rabin saved him from Aokiji. Currently, Luffy was not a problem for a world government but Nico Robin was. So they had also sent CP9 units to capture her. 

The thunder pirates were sailing when a den den mushi rang. Pratik checked their den den mushi on the ship but their den den mushi was not ringing. They looked around and found out the den den mushi of the member of the Golden Lion pirates was ringing. The den den mushi was on the waist of one of the pirates. So Rabin asked them to give him the den den mushi. They followed the order without hesitation.

Then Rabin picked up the call when he did that he could immediately hear Shiki's voice "What took you so long to pick up the call, anyway, have you found Rabin." Rabin replied, "Yes, they have found me, or rather, I have found them." Shiki was completely shocked when he heard Rabin's voice. 

He stayed silent for a while and laughed and said "You are good, brat so, what have you done to my men?" Rabin replied "Well, I have not done anything to them yet. Except for hypnotizing them and making them my puppet." Shiki became a little angry when he heard that because he at the very least care about his own crewmate a little.

He shouted, "You better pray that I don't find you because as soon as I do I will kill you." Rabin laughed and said "Let's see if you are the man of your words. I am heading where you are currently staying. Get ready to die because I will not send you to Impel down as Garp did."

Shiki became angry and said, "Come come I am waiting for you, I will kill you as brutally as possible." Rabin just laughed and hung up the call. Shiki became even angry after Rabin hung up the call.

Then Rabin called Dragon to let him know that he had found the location of Golden Lion Shiki. Dragon picked up the call and said "I was also about to call you. So tell me why did you call me?" Rabin said, "Nothing much just wanted to tell that I found the location Shiki and I will meet him very soon." 

"And why did you want to call me?" Rabin said. Dragon replied, "I just got information that the Marines are planning to kill one of the emperors." Rabin laughed and said, "Looks like me and the marines have the same plans." Dragon was a little surprised by that information then he thought about Rabin's behavior and thought it was comparatively normal.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

73$/530$ reached 7$ more for a bonus chapter.

15