New Partner
1.2k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So who are the marines targeting?" Rabin asked. Dragon replied, "They plan on going after Whitebeard currently." Rabin said, "Well, looks like I will have a perfect opportunity to go after both of them, don't you want to join in on the fun?" Dragon replied "No, you can have your fun. Oh, the and one more thing looks like the world government already knows about our partnership."

Rabin replied "Well, they would find out about it sooner or later, so it does not matter. Since the cat is already out of the bag why not announce it to the world." Dragon thought a little and said, "It doesn't matter to me, do what you want." Rabin laughed and said, "Ok then if that's all then I will hang up the call." Dragon replied, "Yes, that's all for now, I will call you if anything important happens." 

Rabin hung up the call with the Dragon and he called Big News Morgan. One of the female employees of Morgan picked the call and said "Hello World Economy Newspaper speaking, can I know who I am talking to." Rabin said, "Hello young miss I am Rabin and I would like to speak to Morgan can you put him on the call." 

The girl was surprised but she was not sure if it was actually Rabin or not. But she decided to hand the call to Morgan because if it was genuinely Rabin and she didn't hand the call to Morgan then she thought that Rabin would kill her. All of the employees of the World Economy Newspaper thought that Rabin was a heartless killer because he had killed many of their spies.

The girl didn't want to take any chance, so she forwarded the call to Morgan and told him that someone who called themselves Rabin was calling. Then Morgan joined the call of Rabin and said "Hello, I heard from my assistant that you were looking for me." Rabin said, "I am here to give you an offer Morgan."

Just by the tone of the Rabin's voice, Morgan knew that the person who was speaking to him was definitely Rabin.one of the emperor Morgan asked, "What kind of offer would you like to give me, Rabin." Rabin said, "Well, I will give you information about one of my partners and might as well give you some exclusive news in the future what I am basically telling you that I want a partnership with you and I am asking you what can you offer in this partnership."

Morgan thought and said, "I can't give you rights to control what I write or post but I can offer you a few exclusive information we can be partners who exchange information." Rabin immediately said, "That's not enough Morgan, I don't lack information I know many things which no one knows."

"Let me give you an example, Stussy who gets access to all of the World Economic Journal's reports just because you guys trade some intel is actually a CP-0 member." When Morgan heard what Rabin said he was stunned. Not many people knew that Stussy would get access to his company's reports. 

And on top of that, he said that Stussy was a CP-0 member. One of the emperors of the underworld was a part of the World Government, that was something unthinkable but Morgan believed Rabin. Morgan asked, "So, what do you want Rabin?" 

Rabin replied, "Nothing much, I just want to get access to all of the World Economic Journal's reports just like Stussy, and on top of that, I would also like to have the ability to write or change a few things that you publish." 

Morgan thought about it for a bit. He respected Rabin for his strength and courage now he respected Rabin even more for knowing about Stussy. Morgan finally decided to be in a partnership with the thunder pirates. So he said, "I agree with your conditions but you can't ask for too much." 

"If something makes the prestige and the credibility of my company go down then I won't publish the news." Rabin laughed and said "Don't worry, I know what I am doing. And one more thing, don't try and cross me. I am not like the marines who won't try their best to find you. I will hunt you down for the rest of your life and kill you."

Morgan knew that Rabin was not lying when he said that, so he said "Don't worry, I won't. And write down my personal number so that you can contact me easily." After that Morgan gave Rabin his personal number. And Morgan asked, "By the way, what is the information that you were about to tell me."

Rabin replied, "Well, the government already knows this but, the public doesn't so your prestige and credibility will increase by a lot of you publish this." Morgan asked, "what kind of news is it?" 

Rabin replied, "When I just kidnapped the celestial dragon I was approached by Belo Betty one of the revolutionaries and she offered me to join the revolutionary army."

"But, I rejected her and when I killed the celestial dragon in loguetown. The leader of the revolutionary army Dragon came up to me and told me to become his partner and from then on we became partners." Morgan was surprised by this too, Dragon who is known as World's Worst Criminal was a partner of one of the newest Emperor.

Morgan said, "Does being partners with you also make me partners with the revolutionaries?" Rabin laughed and said, "You wish you were their partner but no you are not their partner." Morgan said, "Just one final question what is your next move going to be?"

Rabin replied "Hunting some pirates." After saying that Rabin hung up the call. Morgan laughed and called the female assistant who picked up Rabin's call. The girl was really scared right now she thought she was about to be fired, but when she entered Morgan's room Morgan had a huge smile on his face and he said "You did a great job, I am giving you a raise."

An:- Thank you Stephen Wills for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

75$/530$ reached 5$ more for the bonus chapter.

14