Meeting Shiki
1.2k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morgan then published the news of the partnership between the thunder pirates and the revolutionary army. The headline was Rabin and the Revolutionary team up to take down the world government. The news was distributed after a day. Sengoku saw this news and sighed while saying "That bastard Morgan always finds the news somehow." Unlike Sengoku, the rest of the world was surprised by this news. 

Dragon the leader of the revolutionary army had never teamed up with such big pirates. This made people wonder if Dragon was planning to make some huge moves against the world government. Shanks saw this news and said "Dragon has found himself a powerful ally. Those two combined might be the biggest threat the world government has faced until now." 

Kaido saw this and laughed while saying "Does this mean if I go after Rabin I will also get to fight Dragon? If so then I am excited." Golden Lion Shiki saw this news and said "If Dragon is with him then the situation might be tricky." 

Currently, Rabin and his crew were still traveling towards Shiki's island. The two members of Shiki's crew were currently cleaning the ship because Mia was too lazy to clean the ship so she ordered those two to clean the ship. Rabin looked at Lana and said, "How long do you think it will take us to reach there?" Lana replied, "We might be pretty close, we will probably reach there a day or so." 

A day passed and now the thunder pirates were in the middle of the sea. Lana brought out an eternal pose and said guess we found it now. As she said that they could a giant shadow moving in the sea. All of them looked directly upwards and now they could see many floating islands in the sky. 

Rabin smiled when he saw that. He looked towards two crew members of Shiki and asked "Which island does he stay at?" They pointed at the giant island in the middle and said "Over there." Rabin nodded his head and said, "I figured that much."

He grabbed the two guys and threw them to the sea. 

He looked at his crewmates and said "I will go to the Big Island in the middle you guys take care of the rest." And he turned into lighting and shot directly towards the middle island. Lana then turned the traveler into a tiny ship and placed it inside her bag.

Sital flew towards the second largest island and said "I am choosing the second largest island. You guys have your own pick." Pratik Shouted wait for me you bastard and he also used moonwalk to reach one of the islands. And after him, everyone from the thunder pirates went to an Island each.

(An:- it is not clear whether Shiki can use haki or not, he has not been shown using any kind Haki but I will assume that he has Observation Haki and Arnament Haki because without Haki he can't even touch Rabin) 

Rabin landed on the middle island and he saw a building in the middle of it. He walked towards the building, he could not see anyone in the area. He went inside the building. Inside of the building looked like a traditional Japanese house. The house had a tatami mat flooring, sliding doors, and wooden engawa verandas. 

The room he entered was a long room with a lot of sliding doors on the side and on the end of the hall Shiki was sitting on a throne and on his side were two of his trusty subordinates Dr. Indigo and Scarlet. He saw Rabin and said, "Welcome to my place Rabin." Rabin looked around and said, "You chose a good death place for yourself."

When Shiki heard that a tick appeared on his head and he said "You don't understand what I mean when I say my area." As he said that hundreds of his crew came out of the sliding wooden doors in the room. They were all holding guns and swords. 

They maintained their distance from Rabin and started to surround him while maintaining some distance from him Rabin saw that and laughed While saying "Are you really that dumb Shiki didn't you learn your lesson from last time when you tried to attack Rogers with the numbers advantage."

"The number advantage doesn't mean anything when you are very weak compared to your enemy. And let me teach you that right now." As Rabin said that he released his conquerors haki to the max and instantly knocking out the majority of them. Shiki frowned when he saw that. He could also feel the pressure because of Rabin's Haki.

Nearly 75% of them were knocked out and the remaining 25% were all scared of him now. After a couple of seconds, one of Shiki's men gathered enough courage and said "Shoot him, kill him now." Once he shouted that they got some courage back and all of them started shooting him.

Rabin facepalmed and shook his head. All the bullets went through him and they all shot each other because they were standing in a circle. Now only a few of the Shiki's men were left alive. Shiki saw that and he was fuming. Rabin sent high voltage electricity on the ground instantly killing the men who were left alive.

Rabin looked towards Shiki who was now standing and had a very angry look in his face. Rabin laughed and said, "Didn't I tell you Shiki the number of people doesn't matter if you are this much weaker then me. Do you have any other tricks then show them now because once I start to attack you won't have a chance to do that? 

Shiki laughed and said, "You are a lot better than I expected you to be, I will give you the same offer that I gave you to Rogers be my Right-hand man and together we can rule the world." Rabin replied "And I will tell you something different than what Rogers said. Suck My Cock."

An:- Thank you Ripper and Zack for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

79$/530$ reached 1$ more for the bonus chapter.

15