Fighting Shiki
1.2k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiki heard what Rabin said and he was absolutely furious. Shiki shouted, "You are going to DIE." He moved his hand and after that, a giant rock came smashing through the roof at a very high speed right above Rabin's head. Rabin coated his fist with haki and punched the giant rook smashing it into pieces. 

He looked at Shiki and said "Is that it? If so then I am very disappointed in you." Shiki didn't say anything he flew in the air and kicked the air using two swords that became his prosthetic legs. The kick sent a golden-colored slash through the air. 

The slashes went right through Rabin's body. Rabin shook his head and said, "You are really dumb aren't you?" Shiki clicked his tongue and sent a few more slash towards Rabin but this time he added arnament haki to those slashes. But unfortunately for Shiki, Rabin had future sight so he saw that the slashes had arnament added in them.

So he easily dodged them. Rabin smiled and said "Nice try but you have to try harder if you want to hurt me." Shiki increased the speed of the slashes but because Rabin had future sight he could easily dodge them all. Even if he didn't have future sight he could dodge them easily with his speed. 

His speed was on another level compared to that of Shiki.

Dr. Indigo and Scarlet saw that Shiki was having a hard time. So, they decided to help Shiki by attacking Rabin but before they could even reach Rabin, 10 Gorilla that were the same size of Scarlet made out of lightning came in front of them. Rabin looked at the two of them and said "Don't interfere with my fight just play with them."

Dr. Indigo used his sword to cut one of the Gorillas but when his sword touched the Gorilla a huge amount of electricity passed through the sword to his body. He let go of the sword because of the pain but at that moment 4 other Gorilla jumped on him and shocked him all those Gorilla had 100 million volts of electrical energy in them. And 5 of them hit him which killed him on the spot. 

Scarlet tried to help him. And when he tried that remaining five lighting gorillas attacked him he got hit by all five of them but he was only seriously injured and he didn't die from it. Shiki saw this and was furious but he managed to calm down a little and tried to save Scarlet. But Rabin picked up a sword and fired it at a very fast speed towards Scarlet using the rail gun technique. 

Before Shiki could reach there the sword easily went through the head of Scarlet instantly killing him. Shiki now completely lost his mind "I will kill you bastard, I will cut you into million pieces." Shouted Shiki at the top of his lungs. He flew directly towards Rabin. He also used many medium-sized rocks and many swords to attack Rabin. 

The rocks and swords were coming towards Rabin at a very high speed he also coated them all with arnament haki. He was controlling everything very accurately it was almost like he had telekinetic power. But it was he was able to do this because of the high-level mastery of his own devil fruit. He was also sending slashes using his swords on his legs.

If it was anyone other than Rabin then they would not be able to dodge this onslaught of Shiki. But Rabin was able to dodge them all because of his Future sight and his very fast speed. The onslaught continued for some time then Shiki finally came to his senses. He knew realized that this onslaught would not work against Rabin.

He was forced to admit that Rabin really had the strength to be named one of the emperor. Shiki then stopped his onslaught and flew out of the island and started to fly down towards the sea. Rabin went after him while saying "Why are you running away are you already afraid to fight me."

When Rabin started going after Shiki, Shiki shaped the ground in the shape of a giant lion head and started to send it after Rabin. Rabin easily destroyed it only using his physical strength. When he destroyed Lion's head Shiki sent a whole island in Infront of him. Rabin created a huge dragon and the dragon came rushing down from the sky and destroyed the island into pieces.

Shiki was surprised by the huge attack power that Rabin had. When he destroyed the island and went forward he entered a huge mass of water floating in the sky. Shiki had controlled a huge amount of water from the sea using his Devil fruit and had brought it there to trap Rabin inside the water.

He started laughing when he saw Rabin enter the water he said "You are Indeed strong but that doesn't mean you are deserving of the title of an emperor. You lack the experience of the countless battle the other emperors have. You are just a kid with no life experience. Now you can just die by drowning slowly and painfully."

"If only you listened to me we could have ruled the world together but now it's too late." Shiki was a little proud that he managed to kill such a strong opponent. But he didn't know that Rabin had already seen that he would enter the water and could have Dodged it but he chose to enter the water willingly just to give a little hope to Shiki and crush it completely right after that.

Rabin slowly started to swim out of the water, Shiki was completely stunned he could not believe his eyes. He had lived for so long but had never heard someone being able to swim even after eating a devil fruit. He was now terrified of Rabin. He was looking at Rabin as if he was looking at a monster.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

79$/530$ reached 1$ more for the bonus chapter.

13