Killing Shiki
1.1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin slowly started moving towards Shiki using the moonwalk. Shiki saw Rabin moving towards him. His whole body was covered in sweat. "Wha... What are you? How can this be possible?" Shiki said. Rabin smiled and said, "Where has the experience that you were talking about gone to? You just look like a scared little bitch right now instead of an experienced legendary pirate."

Shiki decided that his life was more important than anything else and started to run away. He flew away from Rabin at his full speed. But sadly for him, Rabin was one of the fastest people in the whole world. Rabin easily caught up to Shiki. Shiki tried to kick him in the head.

But Rabin saw this using future sight and was ready to counter-attack him. When Shiki kicked him he ducked under his kick moved closer to him and created a Rasengan from his lighting and gave hit Shiki with an uppercut using Rasengan which sent Shiki flying upward. Shiki flew up and crashed into his own flying island.

Rabin teleported to him and kneed him on the chest. Shiki was spat a lot of blood from his mouth. Then Rabin started his onslaught on Shiki, he kept attacking Shiki again and again. The onslaught continued for a while. Shiki was in bad condition right now. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. 

Rabin came near Shiki and said "Only if we had enough hypnotizing liquid now to control you. But unfortunately for you, we don't have enough to control you so looks like you need to do die today Shiki." Shiki heard Rabin and smiled while saying "Looks like I have been defeated by another man from east blue."

Rabin started getting famous when he was in east blue so everyone just assumed that he was from east blue. The government also had not leaked the news about finding Rabin in an abandoned island in Calm belt probably because they didn't want people to know Garp had trained Rabin.

Rabin looked at Shiki and said "Well, I am not from east blue but I am a student of Garp. I don't know if that makes it better or worse for you. But either way, I don't care." He said that and created a huge Axe and chopped off Shiki's head clean off his body.

Today one of the legends and a major Pirate of Rogers era had fallen. The plan he was working on for twenty years failed even before it started. Rabin's crew had all finished killing all the different animals and bugs along with a lot of people that were on the island. After all, that killing they all met on a floating island and they had started to spar one another because they were bored. 

While sparring the Island beneath their feet started to fall straight down. They were a little surprised but nothing that they could not handle. After all, they had even survived a fall from Sky island, this was nothing. Pratik didn't do anything he just dived into the sea. And the rest of them flew using their own ways.

Rabin was waiting for them at the sea he was just swimming along. After a few seconds, everyone reached near the surface of the water. Lana took out the Traveler from her bag and placed it on the sea and increased its size back to normal. 

All of them entered the ship. After boarding the ship Rabin decided to call Dragon and inform him that the job is done. Rabin picked up the den den mushi and filed the number of Dragon. Dragon picked up the call and said "You called faster than I expected, did you find his base already." 

Rabin laughed and said, "We are not slow like you guys, we have not only found his base but we have already killed him." Dragon was surprised when he heard Rabin. He said "You really surprised me there looks like you are a lot better than I expected you to be. Anyways what are your plans after this?"

Rabin replied, "Nothing much, I will just wait for Marines to make a move on Whitebeard, and once they do I will make my move." Rabin and Dragon did some small talk and hung up the call. Rabin then called Big News Morgan on his personal number that he gave to Rabin

Morgan picked up the call and laughed while saying "Do you have news for me already?" Rabin replied, "Yes, pretty much." Morgan asked again "So what's the big news?" To which Rabin replied, "Nothing much I just killed a pirate." Morgan asked, "So what's his name?" 

Rabin replied "Golden Lion Shiki." Morgan was very surprised by this. Rabin had told him last time that he was planning to kill some pirates. And was expecting him to call. But he never expected Rabin to go after golden lion Shiki. And not only he went after him he also managed to kill him. 

So Morgan asked again "Are you sure? Are you talking about the golden Lion Shiki." Rabin nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I am talking about the Golden Lion Shiki." Then Morgan said, "Ok, anything else if not I am hanging up and writing the news right now." 

"There is nothing else for now." Replied Rabin. Morgan immediately hung up the call and started writing the news. A day passed. In the morning the news coo started to deliver the news as usual.

Today's news shocked the world again. The headline of today's news was "Rise of Rabin and the fall of Shiki." The news stated that Rabin had killed the legend of the old era. Golden Lion Shiki. 

This news shut up a group of people who were saying that Rabin didn't deserve to be called an emperor. Now no one could question the power of Rabin and everyone was forced to admit that Rabin was definitely more than enough to be called an emperor at least while only considering the strength.

An:- Thank you suciedebytaco for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

82$/530$ reached I will be posting a bonus chapter after a few hours.✌

14