Garp meets Luffy
1.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is the bonus chapter for reaching 80$ enjoy.✌

Whitebeard saw the news of Shiki's death and sighed and said "I am really getting old now." While Kaido looked at the news and laughed while saying "At least he is not too weak since he is able to beat Shiki." Kaido had been waiting for Thunder pirates to enter the New World. He even sent a few spies to track the thunder pirates, but none of the spies managed to survive and send him any news.

Kaido even considered leaving the new world to hunt down Rabin but later decided that it wouldn't be worth it. And currently, thunder pirates were heading back towards the new world to go to dressrosa and control the rest of the Donquixote Pirates. But Kaido didn't know this yet. 

Two more days passed and currently, the Straw hats were on water seven recuperating from everything that happened after they separated from the thunder pirates. And a lot had happened since then. 

Their money was stolen, after they got back the money Nico Robin got kidnapped, they decided to build a new ship, Usopp left the crew, Usopp joined the crew, they found out about Nico Robin's past, Luffy declared war on world government by shooting and burning its flag, Franky burns down the blueprints of Pluton.

Spandam accidentally summons a buster call, they fought against CP9 unit and won, they rescue Franky and Robin and escape from there on Going Merry. They burn down Merry to give it a Viking funeral. 

And right now Straw hats were in resting in a house. Luffy was sleeping, Franky was telling others that he was going to build a ship for them, and Zoro was somewhere outside. Suddenly the wall of the house broke and something went past them so fast that they couldn't even see.

When they looked back they saw a big muscular man wearing a marine outfit punch luffy while shouting wake up. Everyone stood up from their position and were looking at Garp with caution. Luffy started rubbing his head because it was painful. He looked at Garp and was surprised to see him there. He said "Grandpa."

Straw hats were surprised when luffy called Garp his grandpa. They had heard little about Luffy's grandpa from Rabin but they didn't know who his grandfather was. Garp then proceeded to beat the Crap out of luffy for not listening to him and becoming a pirate. 

Garp also revealed how he trained luffy when luffy was only a child. Everyone felt a little pity for luffy but now they also understood where luffy got his monstrous vitality from. Garp said, "You became a pirate because of that idiot Shanks." Luffy shouted, "Sh-Shanks saved my life don't bad mouth him."

Luffy received a few more fists of love from Garp. Garp said "Do you even know what kind of pirate Shanks is? There are so many pirates nowadays but Shanks is ranked in the top 5 strongest pirates. He is one of the five emperors of the sea. The emperors have such a huge power that even one of them could break the balance of the world." 

Luffy replied, "We know all of this stuff." Garp was not expecting them to know this so he was surprised. He asked Luffy in a surprised tone "How do you know these things?" Luffy had a big smile on his face and he said "We met Rabin and his crew a little more than a week ago and he told me about all this stuff." 

Garp always thought that Rabin becoming a pirate was his fault so he would always get a little sad when the topic about him was brought up. Garp then sighed and said "That kid had so much potential and yet he was forced by the situation to become a pirate. Only if I reached there on time he would be a marine right now. Life is cruel sometimes."

Strawhats were surprised again they didn't know that Rabin had not decided to become pirate by himself but the situation led him to become one. And they were even more surprised that Rabin could have been a marine. They swallowed saliva when he thought about Rabin chasing and hunting down pirates. Just imagine a Marine who is as strong as one of the emperors.

Outside the building, Zoro was fighting a few marines. Helmeppo also went to fight Zoro. Luffy saw this and went to help Zoro but he was stopped by Coby. But sadly for both Helmeppo and Coby, Zoro and luffy were stronger than them and Luffy and Zoro easily defeated them. 

Garp saw this and laughed while saying "Looks like you two are still not a match for Luffy and his crew." Then they all started to talk with each other. After a while, Garp started to repair the wall that he broke. While repairing the wall he said "Oh yea, Luffy I heard that you met your father in Logue town?"

Luffy asked in a confused tone "I have a father?" Garp said, "So, he didn't introduce himself I heard he saved you at loguetown." Sanji said, "So, your father was in that town at the time when we were there huh?" Garp said "Your father's name is Monkey D Dragon. He is a Revolutionary."

Everyone who heard Garp was completely terrified especially the Straw hats. All the straw hats were thinking the same thing right now and that was Luffy's family were overpowered. 

His Grandpa was the Hero of the Marines Garp, Father was the leader of the Revolutionary, he was inspired by one of the emperors Shanks to become a pirate. One of his sworn brothers was commander in an emperors crew while other was an emperor. 

If just his family came together and tried to rule the world then not a single power could stop them from doing so. Then Garp said again "I heard Rabin is also currently working with your dad." Straw hats had not seen the news about Rabin and Dragon becoming a partner so this came to them as a surprise. 

While all of them were completely shocked and Surprised by what Garp just told them, Luffy asked "Who is Dragon?" All of the nearly vomited blood when they heard Luffy.

AN:- 18$ more for another bonus chapter. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

17