Shakky
1.2k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days passed thunder pirates had nearly reached Sabaody Archipelago. 

Pratik looked at Rabin while munching a big piece of meat. "Captain, my ship is already coated with special resin from the Yarukiman Mangroves, enabling it to survive the crushing depths of the ocean, such as at the bottom of the Red Line. So we don't need to stop at Sabaody Archipelago we can directly head to Fishman Island."

Rabin shook his head. "Doflamingo called me yesterday; he told me that the government has called him to the Marineford so we won't be heading to the New World yet. We will meet him at Sabaody Archipelago, so we are spending a few days here at Sabaody."  

Felix stopped feeding his birds when he heard Rabin and went towards Pratik and Rabin. "Why did the Marines called Doflamingo to Marineford?"

Rabin smiled a little. "Because they want to start a War." This caught the attention of all of the thunder pirates. Everyone stopped what they were doing and came to join the conversation. 

Sital became excited when he heard that war was going to start. "Who are they declaring war against? Is it us?"

Rabin laughed when he heard Sital. "No, unfortunately, it's not us but it is one of the emperors. They will declare war against the so-called 'Strongest Man in the World' Whitebeard."   

Felix looked a little confused "Why are they targeting an emperor? This will cost them a lot of resources." 

Rabin said "Probably because of us, we broke the balance between the Marines and the Pirates and to rebuild this balance they would have to defeat one of the emperors. And they probably thought that Whitebeard who is getting old is the easiest target." 

Sital looked a little unhappy and Felix noticed it. "Why do you look unhappy? Do you have any relation with Whitebeard and his crew?"

Sital shook his head. "Of course I don't you idiot, I am just a little unhappy that they didn't target us. I would have loved to fight the marines."  

Mia let out a sigh. "Why do you guys always want to fight?"

Rabin laughed a little. "You have no reason to be unhappy Sital, I never said that we will not fight them."   

When Rabin said that both Felix's and Sital's eye lit up. "I knew the captain would never let us down." They both said at the same time. Mia just shook her head and didn't say anything.

"Oh and one more thing we need to keep a little low profile if the marines figure out that we are here than they might change their plans and might not declare war against Whitebeard."

Lana looked a little concerned. "Where are we staying? And what should we do if someone picks a fight with us."   

"I know a place where we might find a place to stay, and if someone picks up a fight with us then we will obviously kill them."  

After some time the thunder Pirates reach the Sabaody archipelago. They all wore a mask to cover their face. Lana put the Traveler in the bag and looked at Rabin. "Captain, where are we going now?"   Rabin shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know just look for the place named Shakky's Rip-off Bar."   

Mia asked, "Do you have some acquaintance at that Place?"   

"You can say that I have heard about them and they also probably know me."

They start to look around and search for the bar. The whole crew is surprised by the bubbles used for transportation. They were walking around in a mask and a hoodie looking around for Shakky's Rip-off Bar.    

Pratik pointed at the Signboard that said Shakky's Rip-off Bar. "I found it guys it's over there." 

Then the group walked inside the bar. They could see a slim and tall woman with short black hair, with two tufts pointing upwards. The woman was smoking a cigarette. She saw six people entering the mask. She thought that they were just some normal pirates. "Welcome to Shakky's Rip-off Bar, what do you want?"

 

Rabin took off his hoodie and mask. "We would like a place to stay for a few days" 

After Rabin took off his Mask the rest of the crew also did the same.  

Shakky started to sweat a little when she saw all of their faces, but despite being in front of an emperor she was still calm enough to not lose her bearings.  "Why has the newly crowned emperor decided to visit my little bar?"

"Calm down Shakky we are not here to pick a fight with you or your husband. We just want a place to lay low for a few days." Shakky was a lot less nervous but she had still not let her guard down. Rabin asked again "Can you arrange a place for me and my crew to stay?"   

Shakky thought for a bit and decided that having a friendship with an emperor was worth the risk. She nodded her head. "That won't be a problem, but can I know why you guys decided to come here?" 

"You will know this in a couple of days anyway so there is no need to hide anything from you." Then Rabin told Shakky that Marines and the Whitebeard would start an all-out war against one another. Shakky was surprised by all this and she lit a cigarette and started smoking."So on which side are you on Rabin on Whitebeard's side? I doubt that you would help the world government." 

Rabin shook his head. "I am on no one's side. I am on my own side. If Whitebeard is willing to step down from his pirate carrier and hand over his territory to me then I will let him live if not he has to die together with the Marines."

An:- Thank you Miguel Razo and DeVon Tucker for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

93$/530$ reached 7$ more for the bonus chapter.

17