Luffy reached Sabaody
1.2k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day passed, Thunder Pirates all were still in Shakky's Rip off Bar. Some were reading newspapers; some were drinking and eating while some were talking with each other. Sital was reading the newspaper and he suddenly started laughing out loud. This drew the attention of everyone in the room.  

Pratik was curious why Sital was laughing so much. "Hey what's so funny that you can't stop laughing?"

"Haha, I can't believe this, Luffy's bounty has risen to 300 million. It's only 100 million less bounty than yours Pratik he is about to surpass you very soon."    

Pratik snatched the newspaper from Sital's hand and started to read it. He became a little gloomy when he saw that Sital was not lying.

Shakky who was smoking cigarettes looked towards the newspaper. "That's the paper of a few days ago. Not only Luffy's bounty but the bounty of his whole crew has increased. Zoro's bounty has doubled from 60 million to 120 million, Nami's bounty reached 16 million, Nico Robin's bounty increased by a million and reached 80 million, Sanji's bounty is 77 million and they also got a new member called Franky and his bounty is 44 million beli. Even their pet got a bounty of 50 beli." 

Mia laughed when she heard Shakky. "That cute little guy is not their pet; he is the doctor of the crew." Shakky was surprised that Thunder pirates were so interested and knew so much about the Straw hats. "Do you guys know straw hats and his crew? You guys seem to know a lot about the group?"  

Mia nodded her head. "Rabin and Sital were trained by Garp who is Luffy's grandpa together with Luffy, and during that time they grew a lot closer to each other. So because of that we often meet with them.

"In fact, we were with them since the time we fought with Aokiji and we spent a week with them partying." 

"So, that means Rabin is the student of Garp? But why would Garp train a pirate that doesn't make sense to me, after all, he is a Marine hero he has no reason to train a pirate."  

"At first Rabin was going to be a marine, so Sengoku ordered Garp to train Rabin who had one of the strongest devil fruit. So Garp took Rabin to his hometown and started training Rabin there. But one day when Garp was out of town Few Celestial Dragons came to the island and Rabin got into a fight with them and you know the rest of the story."

Shakky giggled. "The World Government suffered a major loss because of some stupid Celestial Dragon. Anyways what are your plans next?"   

Mia shrugged her shoulder "I have no idea, Rabin makes all the decision, but if I had to guess we will probably head to a new world to fight with one of the emperors but only after the war between Whitebeard Pirates and the Marines is over."

"I am assuming that you will head to New World through Fishman Island." Mia nodded her head.  Shakky continued "You need to coat your ship with resin from the Yarukiman Mangroves, have you coated your ship with it?"   

Mia shook her head. "No, I don't think we have."    "My husband is really good with that do you want me to call him?" 

Rabin walked over to the two girls. "There is no need to do all that Shakky, I am sure he will come here in a couple of days."  Shakky shook her head. I wouldn't be so sure about that, he has not returned home for the last 6 months." 

 "Don't worry about it; I am confident he will reach here in a couple of days."   

A few days passed. Now luffy was at Sabaody Archipelago. He saved Hatchan a few days back and Hatchan had promised to bring luffy to the best coating engineer. Currently, Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Robin, and Brook all were coming to Shakky's rip off bar led by Hatchan, Camie, and Pappag.

Nearly an hour later, Luffy and the others finally reached Shakky's rip off the bar.  

Luffy looked at Hatchan. "Is this where the coating engineer stays?"  

"Yes, this is it. Let's go inside."  

After that, all eight of them entered the bar. Hatchan and Camie were the first to enter the Bar. They saw all the members of the Thunder Pirates sitting on the couch when they entered. At first, Hatchan thought that they had entered the wrong bar.

But Shakky saw Hatchan and said, "Why are you standing at the door Hatchan, come inside."   Hatchan swallowed his saliva and slowly nodded his head and entered the door. Camie also did the same. Luffy entered the room and saw Rabin and the rest of the crew sitting there. 

"Rabin what are you doing here!"   

Rabin smiled. "Just chilling, what about you?"     "I am here to find a coating engineer to coat my ship."

"Well Rayleigh has not come here for the last six months and no one knows when he will return," Shakky said.  

"Huh, but I can't wait that long."   

Rabin said, "Go and find him he is still in Sabaody." Luffy nodded his head.  

"Don't cause too much trouble because 9 other Supernovas who have the bounty with over a 100million bounty are all here." Then Shakky started to explain everything about 11 Supernovas. After some time Luffy introduced Brook to the thunder pirates and Shakky introduced herself to Luffy's crew. Finally, after some small talk, Luffy and his crew left the bar to search for Rayleigh.

After Luffy left Rabin laughed and said "This is going to be fun." 

An:- Thank you سعود الحارثي for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

95$/530$ reached 5$ more for the bonus chapter.

20