Auction
1.1k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Luffy left Rabin laughed and said "This is going to be fun." 

Shakky Looked at Rabin "What is going to be fun?" 

Rabin smiled. "You will know soon enough." 

After Luffy and the others left the Bar they went to Grove 32.33.34 known as Bubbles Island which is the haven of Sabaody Park, the theme park of the island, and begin their "search" there. Though they spend their search riding the rides and having a good time, even fulfilling Camie's dream of riding the Ferris wheel. However unknown to them, they are being followed by Peterman.

Somewhere else on the island Zoro somehow managed to anger one of the celestial dragons named Charlos, the noble instantly pulls his pistol on Zoro and fires. But the swordsman easily dodges and goes for a counter-attack. Bonney one of the supernova however tackles Zoro into the ground before he can do so, putting up an act as if he was shot and killed.

Charlos thinks Zoro is dead and leaves with his subordinates. Somewhere else on the island Camie was kidnapped (yet again). Peterman's gang somehow got the drop on Luffy's group and manages to steal her away, making matters worse is that they do not know which group took her and where she is since the island is very big and there are many human shops.

Chopper calls Sanji, Usopp, and Franky who were at the Thousand Sunny, and informs them about Camie's kidnapping. Now all of the Straw hats pirates start their search for Camie. Back at Grove 1 which is home to a human auction ground. Peterman had just left the ground, having given them Camie. Rosward and Shalria soon arrive at the auction house. 

Also, there are Kid, Killer, and their crew, as well as Trafalgar Law in the auction house. Law flips Kid off after catching his glance. Meanwhile, in the waiting room of the building, Camie is brought before the head auctioneer named Disco who is excited to have a young mermaid in the auction.

Camie yells that Hatchan will make them pay which earns her a slap and beating from Disco though the pleas of his subordinates stop him as he is "damaging the merchandise". However, Camie still presses her threat, before Disco can become angrier with her he suddenly passed out.

As his staff rush to find a doctor, one of the captives, a giant, tells another that he knows he was the cause of Disco fainting. When asked who he is, the culprit just claims he's an old man that cannot ignore a young girl. This man however turns out to be Silvers Rayleigh the right-hand man of the pirate king.

At Marineford Garp was at his office sleeping. A marine rushed into his room and woke him up.  "Vice-admiral Garp, Vice-admiral Garp wake up." 

Garp opened his eyes and looked at the marine. "What is it? Why have you woke me up." 

"Sir, Silvers Rayleigh is being sold at the auction house at Sabaody."   

"He is probably selling himself to pay a gambling debt. Don't mention this to anyone else I will take care of it. Rayleigh is not to be underestimated just because of his age and many good men could be hurt or worse if handled the wrong way." 

  

The Auction where Camie and Rayleigh were about to finally started.  A pirate musician and winemaker was the opening item of the Auction. The straw hats were still searching for Camie. After some time Usopp finds out that Camie was being sold at the auction house in Grove 1. Soon the majority of the Strawhats Pirates arrive at the auction house.

Chopper, Franky, Nami, Pappag, Hatchan, and Sanji all reached there while others were still on their way. They start to question an employee of the auction house about Camie but the employee refuses to help them. Franky suggests using force to save Camie but is reminded by Nami that the nobles could be inside and could alert the admirals. 

Nami suggests they then play by their rules and try to buy Camie back, which causes Hatchan and Pappag to cry over her desire to help them and not being able to repay her. When entering the auction house they are soon noticed by Kid who notices Luffy is missing and wondered how big of an idiot he really is.

Meanwhile, several of the other supernovas are reading the paper, when they discover the reason behind the marine shortage in Sabaody even though so close to HQ. Ace has been scheduled for a public execution, which will surely bring Whitebeard's wrath and start a war between him and the marines.

Back at Shakky's Bar. Shakky also saw the news and looked at Rabin. "You were not lying to me huh." 

Rabin laughed. "Why would I lie to you, anyway now that the news is published I don't think we have to hide anymore even if they see me they can't just take back their word and Whitebeard will also not sit sill after this provocation from the marines."  

He looked at his crew. "Guys, we are heading to an Auction house." 

Back at the auction, Charlos soon arrives, once again blaming his slave for his delay and telling his servant to sell him off. Disco decides it is time to bring out Camie next whose been fitted with an explosive collar and put into a fishbowl. 

With a grand bravo, he introduces her to the crowd prompting Nami to get ready to bid for her. However Charlos bets before her and everyone in the house with an instant bid of 500,000,000 Beli. Needless to say, no one has the money to outbid him. As Disco begins to close out Camie's auction, two people crash into the Auction house. And those two people are Luffy and Zoro. 

An:- Thank you Jorden Martin, Chris Alexander, and lmpreux for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

102$/530$ reached I am dropping a bonus chapter in a few minutes.

15