Fight at Auction
1.3k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is a bonus chapter

Luffy sees Camie is tied up a rushed towards Camie. "Camie is not for sale." 

Hachi immediately caught Luffy by the waist and tried to stop him. "Luffy stop don't go there."

"What do you mean don't go there Camie is right there."

Luffy doesn't stop he keeps running towards Camie. 

Hatchi tries his best to stop Luffy and by accident uses all of his hands to stop Luffy from moving forward which reveals to everyone that he is a fishmen.

The people on this island really hated fishmen. One of the women in the crowd saw Hachi's tentacle and figured out that he was a fishmen.

She pointed at him. "Get away from me you monster!"

Other people in the room also saw Hachi. "Ew, don't come near me."

People started to curse at Hachi. 

The guards at the auction house saw Luffy was running towards the stage and went to arrest him. But they all couldn't slow down luffy. Luffy easily beat them and went towards Camie. 

*Bang* Luffy heard a gunshot from behind him. When he turned around he saw Hachi had been shot by one of the world novels. Hachi fell on the stairs. Luffy was enraged when he saw this. He started walking towards the World Nobel.

People saw Hachi getting shot and started to whisper things like Hachi deserved to be shot. 

The world novel was laughing and jumping around saying that he caught his own fishmen. "Look, father. I caught the fish-men myself now I don't have to pay for him because I caught him myself."

Luffy continued to walk towards the world Nobel. He was about to walk past Hachi and go towards Saint Charlos but Hachi caught his hand.

"Don't go luffy you promised me that even if someone got shot you would not oppose the World Nobel. I used to be a pirate and I did a lot of horrible things I got what I deserved. I just wanted to makes amends with Nami even if it wasn't much. So I wanted to be helpful to you guys.

"But I guess I have always been a screw-up no matter what I do. I am just a screw-up." 

Nami heard this and this brought a tear to her eyes.

Hachi cried out loud. "I am sorry, I am really sorry."

Saint Charlos got angry when he saw that Hachi was still talking. "You lousy fish, you are still blabbering even though I already shot you! You annoy me!" He took out his gun and fired towards Hachi again but missed. 

Luffy was outraged by this he looked at the celestial dragon with a very angry look in his face. 

Saint Carlos also looked at Luffy his eyes twitched a little when he saw Luffy. "Hey, What's with that look?*

Luffy doesn't answer him but he just keeps walking towards Saint Charlos. 

Pappag moves a little bit towards luffy. "Luffy stop this will get you guys into a lot of trouble. Please stop." 

Luffy showed no concern for the moment. Right now, he just wanted to beat the shit out of Saint Charlos. 

Charlos points his gun towards luffy. "Do you not see this?"

Luffy clenched his fist tightly. When people saw this they became a little scared. Law saw this and murmured "Luffy.."

Kid asked, "Is he serious?" 

"You annoy me too." Saint Charlos said that and shot luffy who was near him. But sadly for him, luffy was easily able to dodge all his bullets.

Luffy reached very close to Saint Charlos and mustered all his strength and punched Saint Charlos. Immediately sending him crashing into the seats in the auction house. After punching him luffy looked at his crewmates.

"Sorry guys, by punching him I just brought a Marine admiral after us."

Zoro grabbed his sword. "I was about to cut him but you managed to punch him faster."

Once Luffy punched Charlos there was complete silence for a couple of seconds it took a few seconds for people to process what took place. And when they figured out what took place they all started to panic this caused mass hysteria among the crowd. 

All of them started to exit the building. 

Saint Shalria the sister of Saint Charlos getting punched and looked at Charlos who was lying on the ground. "Brother Charlos! Not even father has ever hit you till now!" 

The guards at the auction started to shoot at luffy. But Sanji jumped and kicked them and easily took care of them. Then more and more guards and marines start to enter the auction to capture luffy. 

All of the Straw hats begin to fight soon Nico Robin and Brook who had not arrived at the auction house also finally arrived. Now nearly every pirate group and other people except the Luffy's crew, Law's Crew, and Kid's Crew had escaped the auction house.

Luffy and his crew were fighting while Kid and Law along with their crew were just watching. Saint Rosward the father of Saint Charlos started to shoot at luffy but again Sanji kicked the gun out of his hands. And while fighting Zoro cuts the fish tank Camie is staying but cannot cut the Shackles that she was wearing because those had explosives in them.

Franky left to search for the keys to unlock Camie's shackle. 

While everyone was busy with fighting Saint Shalria went near the fish tank where Camie was kept and was about to shoot her. All the straw hats looked at her but none of them were close enough to save her.

But before she could pull the trigger she suddenly lost her consciousness and fell to the ground. And after she fell unconscious an old man slowly walked on the stage.

102$/530$ reached 18$ more for bonus chapter.

15