Thunder Pirates reach Auction house
1.3k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hachi saw the old man he instantly recognized him. "Rayleigh san, what are you doing here!"  Rayleigh looks at Hachi. "Oh, long time no see Hachi how have you been?" Rayleigh saw the wound on Hachi's chest. "How did you get that wound Hachi? Wait you don't have to tell me." He looked around at Camie, beat up saint charlos, and the guards who were fighting Luffy and his crew. 

"I have figured it out. You have got yourself into a big mess huh, Hachi" He looked at Luffy. "Are you the one who saved him? Well then." He said that and released a wave of conquerors haki. All the guards that were fighting Luffy and the others were knocked out instantly. Everyone was shocked because of what happened.

 

Zoro's head was covered with sweat. "I don't understand what type of power he used but, he is definitely not an ordinary old man."    Rayleigh walked towards Camie and placed his hand on her collar.   Usopp started to freak out a little when Rayleigh did that. "Hey, it's an explosive collar it will blow up if you forcefully try to remove it."

But in the next second, he successfully removed the collar from Camie's neck. After removing the collar he walked towards Luffy. "That straw hat really fits a fearless person like you. I really wanted to meet you and see what kind of person you were."

Kid looks at Rayleigh and says "Who would have thought we would run into such a big character here? That's the Dark King, Silvers Rayleigh, no doubt about it. What's such a legendary person doing here?"  

"I prefer to be called Old Coater, Rey- san around here. Please don't call me by that name. I am an Old man now and I would like to live peacefully."

The news of Luffy punching a Celestial dragon had traveled far by now. At Marineford Sengoku and Kizaru were on Sengoku's office.

A marine came to their room. "Sir, we have an emergency situation."  

"What happened this time?"  

"At Sabaody auction house a celestial dragon was punched in the face by Monkey D Luffy."

Sengoku rubbed his head and sighed. "What's wrong with that whole family? First Dragon, now Luffy we might as well count Rabin in their family too since he always protects Luffy."

The marine continued "Many other pirates have also been seen in the Island like Law, Kid, and others."

Kizaru stood up from his seat and looked at Sengoku. "They have internationally hurt a Celestial dragon we are going to take action against them aren't we?"   

Sengoku nodded his head.  

Kizaru started to walk out of the building. "I will go and take care of them." 

Back at the auction house, the marines had already covered the whole area. One of the marines took out a speaker. "Listen up you pirates we have already surrounded this place. You have no way to escape so surrender now." 

Luffy was surprised by the announcement. "How did they arrive so quickly and surrounded us?"  Law looked at Luffy. "They were already here to protect the Celestial Dragon they just didn't think that some idiot would punch a celestial dragon in the face. Anyways we will fight the marines and create a way for you guys to escape."

Luffy and Kid both looked at law at the same time and said "No thanks we can fight for ourselves." The three of the Supernovas Law, Luffy, and Kid were about to step outside the building and fight the marines. But on the next second, they felt a huge wave of conquerors haki, and this time Rayleigh was not the one who released the haki. 

Luffy, Kid, and Law all started to sweat when they felt the conquerors haki even though the haki wasn't aimed at them. Rayleigh also felt the pressure coming from the haki. Rayleigh felt that whoever released the haki was definitely a very strong person. 

When the thunder pirates reached near the auction house they could see that the whole auction house was surrounded by many marines. They kept walking towards the auction house. They were wearing masks and a hooded cloak so marines were not able to recognize them.

One of the marines saw them and pointed at them. "Hey, who are you guys stop right there."

 But they didn't stop and kept moving forward.

"Hey, didn't you guys hear what we said stop right there or we will open fire." 

 Rabin didn't say anything and just released his conquerors haki towards the marines. All of the marines surrounding the area instantly got knocked out not even a single one of them was able to handle the pressure. After knocking those out the thunder pirates continued to walk towards the auction house as if nothing happened. 

Rayleigh used his observation haki and saw that six people were coming towards the auction house. He looked towards the entrance door of the auction house. When Rayleigh looked towards the entrance door everyone in the room also subconsciously looked towards the entrance door of the auction house. 

And in the next second, they saw six hooded figures enter the auction room. The atmosphere in the room became very tense.  Kid's head was covered with sweat he looked towards the six of them. "Who are you bastards show your faces, why are you hiding like a coward."

Rabin slowly took off his mask and looked at Kid. "Looks like you have a death wish, brat."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

102$/530$ reached 18$ more for the bonus chapter.

16