Meeting Rayleigh
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rabin slowly took off his mask and looked at Kid. “Looks like you have a death wish, brat.” When Kid saw Rabin’s face his forehead was covered with sweat. 

Rabin slowly walked towards Kid “You act way to bold and courageous with the non-existent strength you guys think you are strong just because you got some fame. Well, let me show you how weak and pathetic you really are.” 

In the next second, Rabin moved towards Kid at an incredible speed and punched Kid in the stomach Kid went flying and crashed into the wall of the auction house and broke the wall. None of the Supernovas or their crew could see what Rabin did all they could see was Kid flying and crashing into the wall.  

Rabin looked at Killer and smiled. “Won’t you come and attack me since I attacked your captain, or are you gonna be a pussy and do nothing about it.”

Killer was currently in a lot of pressure. He didn’t say a word or attacked Rabin because he knew doing so was just signing his and his crew’s death contract. So he decided to stay rational and not attack Rabin. 

“So you are just gonna be a pussy that doesn’t care about his captain.”  

Killer stayed silent again.  

“I will give you a chance to live, because you look like you have some brain and are not dumb like most pirates, take your captain and leave before I change my mind. 

Luffy and his crew were a little surprised when Rabin attacked Kid. They were also a little intimated they now realized how scary Rabin could be.

Killer took his crew and went near Kid and carried him out of the building. Law was also drenched in sweat when he was what Rabin did to Kid. “So this is the power of an emperor.” He murmured.  

Rayleigh heard Law and nodded his head and said in a serious tone “He indeed has the power to be named as one of the Emperors.”

Rabin looked at law and smiled. “You don’t have to worry about Doflamingo anymore he won’t come after you.”  

Law was caught off guard when Rabin said that he was very surprised. “What do you mean by that?”  

“You will know soon enough.”    Law didn’t ask any more questions because he didn’t want to annoy a person who could potentially kill him in a single attack.

Luffy looked at Mia and he yelled. “Mia please heal him he has been shot!”  

Mia laughed. “There is no need to yell like that, it hurts my ears.” Mia rubbed her ears and walked towards Hachi and started treating his injuries.

Zoro was standing near Law. 

Law looked at him and asked. “You guys seem like you are familiar with the Thunder Pirates, what’s your relation with them?”   

Zoro scratched his head “It’s a little complicated but they Luffy, Rabin, and Sital are kind of like brothers and they are pretty close to one another.”

Law looked at luffy for a bit and said. “So your captain is the dumbest and the weakest out of the three.” 

“Yes, pretty much.”  

Rabin walked towards Rayleigh. “It’s nice to finally meet you Dark King, Silvers Rayleigh. I have heard a lot about you from Shakky”   

“The dark king doesn’t exist anymore, now I am just an old coater.”

Rabin laughed. “I know that’s not true, I bet you could still give any Admiral a run for his money.”  Rayleigh shook his head “But that’s still nothing in front of an Emperor like you. Anyways what are you doing here? I doubt you are here for sightseeing.”      

“Well, as you may know, that I don’t really like the celestial dragons and my crew members also don’t like them because two of them are former slaves while one of them is a fishmen. I heard a few of the celestial dragons are here so I just came here to meet them.

“Anyway I need to coat my boat and as you described yourself as the old coater I am guessing you wouldn’t mind if I told you to coat my ship would you?”  

“Of course I don’t mind, it’s hard to find young, strong, and a brave pirate like you nowadays so I don’t mind helping you.” 

Mia looked at Luffy. “Luffy, come here” Luffy came near Mia.   

Mia said, “I have taken out the bullet from his body and stitched up the wound he just needs proper rest so I suggest you take him to Shakky’s bar for now and let him rest.”  Luffy nodded his head. “Sure, I can do that.” 

 

Rabin pointed towards Luffy. “Rayleigh-san that is my little brother Monkey D Luffy, he might be stupid but has a good heart so guide and help him out a little if you can.”  

Rayleigh laughed. “I have heard about him from one of my friends he is a really interesting Kid. I will take my leave, for now, I guess I will go and meet my wife, it has been a while since I met her.”

   

“I will also do the things that I came here to do.” He looked at Luffy “Hey Luffy, go with Rayleigh-san over here, he is also headed to Shakky’s bar.”   

Luffy replied, “Ok Rabin, I will go with him, bye see you soon.”  

Luffy, his crew, Hachi, Camie, Pappag, and Rayleigh left the auction house. 

Now there were only two Pirates groups remaining inside the auction house, Thunder Pirates and the Heart Pirates.    Rabin looked towards Law. “Why haven’t you left yet? Do you want something from me?”

An:- Thank you Josh Geaghan, Sith Lord, Liroy Ardes, Alex Hades, Leonardo Sampaio, Joseph Campbell and Iavo Kumar for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

I will calculate all the bonus chapters after the 3rd of September because of the Re-pledges and slowly release them after that. 

15